Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Creeping up on two hours of waiting for this ER to hatch so I can re-offer it on this trade as hatchie. The other two have hatched, why won't you!? D<

Hacheries are really slow today. sleep.gif My silver hatched within minutes as it had plenty of clicks to make up for lack of UV but an aria I caught from AP has been in ERs of all sites for hours and still has low stats and barely a single small crack.

Mine is that there was no June release and no July release yet and I had no new eggs growing yesterday on my birthday though I should have had if the release schedule was kept-_-

And that my Stripeds produce no eggs or do but of the wrong color

the 3 I just bred all gave no eggs-_-

Edited by VixenDra

Someone keeps trying to viewbomb me guess their jealous huh?

Plus im egglocked with some real beauties so if there is a release im screwed

Mine is that there was no June release and no July release yet and I had no new eggs growing yesterday on my birthday though I should have had if the release schedule was kept-_-

There is no release schedule...

And maybe it's just me, but there seems to be more snatch-and-runners in departures lately. dry.gif

I've noticed it, too.

Usually I'm too lazy to do a two way trade (for a dummy egg), but I've been doing that lately if the thing I'm "departuring" is of value (or a lineage that I treasure). At least that way I know vaguely where it is going.

I don't like doing that, though, just because I often get busy/called away, and then the trade sits there for a long time, either completely forgotten or with 200 offers (there is no in-between)!

And maybe it's just me, but there seems to be more snatch-and-runners in departures lately.

Maybe. Maybe not. A bunch of DC users do not have forum accounts but can still access the forum. So they could take whatever was offered while not being able to post about that.

Bad luck: eggs are taking forever to hatch, even using five hatcheries. Until "yesterday", I used one. Now... guess people aren't giving views.

And maybe it's just me, but there seems to be more snatch-and-runners in departures lately. dry.gif  And it particularly hurts when one of the ones you gifted that was snatched with no word was just left to die... sad.gif If you're not going to at least hatch it, then let it go to someone who will.

A hatchie I gifted off in the Departures thread was immediately frozen and released into the wild after it was claimed. sad.gif

It makes me kinda sad and feels like a waste anyone would do this but what can you do.

I have had an experienced player take a gemshard from DT, they posted back too and then left the egg to die with no views. :/ I don't care if my eggs are snatched as long as people at least do something with it. Dumping them to AP or releasing to wild or killing for no good reason (not from bite or ND) is just so pointless.

Current bad luck: gold lunar Herald are dropping which I want to hoard but I am completely egg locked :<

Maybe. Maybe not. A bunch of DC users do not have forum accounts but can still access the forum. So they could take whatever was offered while not being able to post about that.

Which is fair enough because, at the end of the day, they should still be allowed access to new lineages and eggs and trades. I know before I joined, I picked up a few from departures. I have no problem with that, so long as the egg is cared for, which a vast majority do.

It just really annoys me when someone takes something and immediately does something bad to it, like bites or kills or redumps it, which has happened quite a few times lately.

Anyway, back on topic; not sure if this counts, but I woke up this morning to find my dragons removed from two of the three hatcheries I use. Bit strange, but could be nothing. Still, it means I can't accept a gift until an ER egg that should've hatched last night hatches.

Edited by CharonDusk

They refused. Do you have any idea how hard to catch that gaia was!? I took two weeks. Maybe longer. And now I need to do that...again! Worst part? I owe someone a baby from that shimmer and I'm only going to have them wait an even longer time!

Missed the first gold I've seen in most of a year. T_T

Edit: and a silver. I am never going to finish that project.

Edited by Gryphonic

It appears someone is trying to "help" my eggs dry.gif I have two incuhatchable CBs I've offered on a trade, and all of a sudden they started gaining views. Checked and they have been added to hatcheries.

I know it's not me because I don't put things I'm trading in any hatcheries unless they're severely ER.

Edited by CharonDusk

missed a silver dragon because I clicked around it before actually clicking on it thanks to this stupid mouse

im gonna just use the touch screen

missed a silver dragon because I clicked around it before actually clicking on it thanks to this stupid mouse

im gonna just use the touch screen

I do that all the time, too! I have no excuse because it's just my finger on my Mac trackpad xd.png

I hope you have some better luck next time! Those darn metals are hard to catch. I haven't even seen one in quite some time :C

Not being able to breed any red dorsals. I didn't used to have trouble with getting red eggs instead of purple, but when I actually want to get one for a lineage project lady spite comes along and says, "Nope."

You guys are all seeing, catching, trading Silvers, I have not seen a single one in AGES, it is so frustrating. I don't know what is wrong, really sad.gif

So there's a reason they're named Shameful Wind and Shameful Sky...

http://dragcave.net/progeny/TYJS4

I guess it's not as bad as it could be, but my other pair has cooperated multiple times. All I want is another PB tan so I can continue working on a PB tan lineage xd.png

You guys are all seeing, catching, trading Silvers, I have not seen a single one in AGES, it is so frustrating. I don't know what is wrong, really sad.gif

Me neither. I sometimes wonder if there's a secret Silver biome that I have no access to laugh.gif

Well, I just saw my first gold ever. Switched biomes before even realizing what it was. Missed it, evidently. Actually want to cry a little.