Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I had three free egg slots on my scroll for a few hours and I don't think that it was efficient, considering my scroll goals. All my dragons for breeding are on cooldown until tomorrow. I went to the cave for CB red eggs but I got nothing despite camping for a few hours. Then I clicked on a Lunar Herald Egg impulsively and I misclicked on a Storm egg.

My bred Black eggs hatched and none resulted to an alt again. These were my 8th and 9th attempts.

Very pretty lineaged egg I gifted on the departure thread was vamped. sad.gif This is not the first time, my gifts have been released, killed, or went unnamed despite my asking everytime.

I'm not gifting there anymore.

Edited by guuvii

Very pretty lineaged egg I gifted on the departure thread was vamped. sad.gif This is not the first time, my gifts have been released, killed, or went unnamed despite my asking everytime.

I'm not gifting there anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear the fate of your gifts. =(

I attempted to breed 2G Storm-Riders. They had no interest in each other.

I attempted to breed a Red Dragon and a Magi Dragon for a lineage project. They bred but there was no egg despite casting fertility.

I am considering breeding my arrowhead prize dragons and auto-abandoning the eggs, but I don't want the dragons to suffer an ill fate. (The dragons are 6G+ and may not be as beautiful to the eyes of others as it is to mine.)

Just missed a Silver in the jungle sad.gif

I took a moment to process the description, though, so maybe that's why.

Edited by lolahighwind

Locked when a really nice Z code appeared in the Cave. That's why I shouldn't hunt when I'm locked. sleep.gif

Missed an Ice yesterday sad.gif I processed its description just as I clicked to another biome but of course by the time I clicked back it was too late.

...I just got a Paper though. That was cool.

All of the Hellfire x Candelabra breedings are throwing Candelabras. I'll never get this checker on its merry way. sleep.gif

I start one thing, then start doing another.

I was collecting Storms just fine before I bred two Z coded dragons, which I HAD to raise apparently. Now I have a bunch of other eggs/hatchlings that have nothing to do with Storms. I even took on a few checkerboard projects. sleep.gif

Long story short: My bad luck is that I have ADHD and can't focus on one thing at a time.

Where do people keep getting these gaias? I need one, where they at? Haven't even seen one yet.

I saw a CB silver in the alpine just now, and I just stared at it like an idiot for a few seconds. Obviously, someone else got the egg. Ugh! I feel like an idiot right now, lol.

I'm still looking for a Hellfire from Male Hellfire and Female Candelabra. At this rate, I won't be able to finish my checkerboard. I've had numerous people try and breed one for me, but they've all but failed. WHYYYY do New Breeds need to be so stubborn? sad.gif

Interesting. I just have Yet Another Nebula fail from my Silver x Blue Neb lineage (5th!). The curious thing is it ungendered after I tossed it to the AP. So I hope someone doesn't get too excited thinking it might color right for them =x

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TffCM

Edited by Vhale

I've been out of town, and therefore had no eggs on my scroll for a few days. I have since filled it up, but now all my eggs are relatively the same age, and I have to wait for all of them to hatch simultaneously!

This annoying pest http://dragcave.net/lineage/RNTlN just rejected his second mate. And I have to trade for them since I don't have a CB Wintermagi!

Edit: Wow, people are so nice! I got no less than 4 offers for a White from Winter Magi! Thanks everyone! Here's hoping the next one does the trick!

Edited by Pourlemoment

I just mistook a Silver for a Sapphire and clicked past it. I've been looking for a Silver or a Gaia for hours...

Edit: Far worse: I had a nearly-completed dragon sprite I wanted to submit; I just wanted to ask someone in private to give some feedback before I did. But the file seems to have disappeared from my computer - all I have is the lineart! blink.gifcensorkip.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Need a Magma from female Gold for a trade, and my dragons breed a Gold instead. Seriously?!

Not really bad luck, but unexpected breeding result:

I planned a lineage that needs Purple Ridgewings from Gaias, because getting ultra-commons from uncommons/rares is easy.... And then three breedings gave me three Gaias instead of Ridgewings. blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Planning a different lineage now. cool.gif

Edit: ... Four Gaias now.

Edit2: Five. What.

Edited by Confused Cat

Saw a Silver, but still was too slow compared to someone else. Finally saw a Gaia... again, too dang slow. T-T