Missing unlimited time to hatch or trade? donation stuff you can possibly earn via gameplay? wider achievable goal choice? weekly multiclutches you can keep whole? tabs? 3-days long New Release floods affecting only the release biome? no account-wide breed-limits? no single-gendered critters? full controll over gender? balanced unfreezing? impossibility to get trolled by a 3rd party? no sacrifice-requiring, riddiculusly rare collectibles? non-toxic userbase? approachable and responsive staff? full transparency? user&userbase-fair glitch compensations? fair distribution of Spriter's Alts based on work contributed instead of all on holiday sprite releases only? Wanna have a way to hatch regular eggs within minutes if you work for it and choose to? hide chosen critters from view? feel safe that death or a troll will NOT ruin anything you worked on? no RNG-exclusives? no newbie disregard? (and much more)
GMT+1 (no daylight saving mode)
2018: "it is the last straw that breaks the camel's back"
- on rage-quit hiatus from DC (very limited and nearly passive playing and no more forum activity except finishing collab DRs and posting in Tales of Ostlea and Zombie threads)
How many times can you explain that one simple thing and still see people pretend you explained nothing? and consantly twist your words to diminish you and ignore your point???
Well, I'm done here. For good (not counting all the masochistic times when I post anyway).
This toxic place only makes me aggressive.
Suggestions forum is the absolute worst.
I'm still available for stuffs owed to me and that I owe:
Owed to me:
skwerl56767 (DC) - egg commission (since: August 28th 2017)
Dryicicle (DC) - egg commission (since: November 21st 2017)
[Cori (DC) - egg commission (since: December6th 2017, waiting for official publication?)]
RWyvern (DC) - egg commission (since: December 2017)
all done I believe? save for updating things for re-opened DRs I previously finished - PM me, I'm not following the forum anymore
I basically moved to Tales of Ostlea now.
I'm ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AUTO ABANDONED EGGS BRED FROM MY HOLIDAY COUPLES! (hint: parents asking in their names)
WHY? I'm trying to complete the families, I need 4 frozens from >>MY couples'<< offspring (1xS2 m, 1xS2 f, 1xS1 m, 1xS1 f) and 4 years of breeding is ages D=
Please, check your caught holiday eggs' parents' names^^ I'll be glad if you didn't ignore these. I'm willing to trade for them if you consider them valuable! I'm ready for uneven deals to get them back.
I'm not rude... I'm a non-native of Eng.^^;
(...and native to a rather straightworward language where e.g. 'please' is rare and unnatural)
besides, I'm an INTP which doesn't help...
Naming system: Latin based name and:
fantastic and regular animals and anthros of them (no, it doesn't make me a furry:/)
animated movies (regular Disney and Dreamworks type)
some PC games (e.g. The Witcher 2&3, Dead by Daylight, Skyrim, mutiplayer Dark Souls, multiplayer Isaac)
Tales of Ostlea!
Please, TJ09, introduce the SCROLL name change option asap *prays* mine is a shameful bane;@; I feel too ashamed to trade anymore-_- (ANTI history access:/ or I won't be able to non-IOU trade ever again, not to mention display my scroll. Nobody needs to be reminded my long forgotten scroll name, it's of no use to anyone!)
I'd love (and actually NEED) ALL dragons to:
* be two-gender (M&F) (Christmases and Valentines: It's about you! - Unless you'd be receiving equivalent mates created and released to match you in particular, always next year to your release, or better, 2 matching breeds of opposite genders at a time; I'd also consider rising the CB limit to at least 5 as an alternative to build homosexual families the way I collected e.g. Papers or Undeads)
* be limited to 5 instead of 3, if they really have to be limited (Guardians of Nature)
* be able to breed true (GoN)
* have growth stages (srsly game...!? -_- Sino - 2017 DC RIP you ruined the entire game to me while not adding anything valuable and worth it to the game overall -_- a new mechanic for a new mechanic's sake:/)
- to make my scroll goal be 100% consequent for all breedable dragon breeds without exeptions (for which I have to make a poor frustrating sollutions or I can't have one:()
DC is getting on my nerves for discriminating yet another kind of a completionist goal... I'm loosing the point of playing... If only haven't I wasted so many years of unrewarding hard work here already...
Tales of Ostlea has NO such problems... TJ, you could learn from it.
I have one of the most obvious goals(just + monogamy) for a game like this... but it's unreachable...
>My AIM on DC< is to completete families built of 5 members:
1 M-F adult couple (monogamously mated till the hell freezes over - because they're in love)
1 M-F hatchling couple
1 ungendered hatchling
(Just please, don't block my frozens from getting their right names^^;)
it counts for all DC species... however:
I'm very sad and frustrated because of limits on several species(e.g. GoN - why 3 not 5?D:)... they ruin the awesomness of the whole scroll :<
My frustratingly incompletable scroll: https://dragcave.net/group/13377
- Guardian of Nature family - 2 frozens (lack: limit of at least 5, +breeding true while being otherwise breedable)
- Sinomorph hatchings :/ (lack: having growth stages at all)
* PB yellow Zyu to Lilly (for ND) (waiting for a come-back)
Owed to me:
* 1 CB ND from tjsweepers (for 10:1 BSAs) - on hold
(+art commissions listed on my DA)
Free Breeding list:
Ice, Magma - Clara (:
Pink, White Zyu - diablokitty
Soul Peace - chandelotic (waiting for come-back)
Fire Gems, 1 each - Loki.Dottir (left: red) (waiting for a come-back)
Undines (for alt) - Yukimura_Ai, alphadaykeeper(2g)
I need help to get:
-CB Zombie fodders: Kyanites(Forest!), Baikalas (Coast!).
Contact: Tales of Ostlea PM, Deviantart note (VixenDra) or furaffinity (Draffectionates; address the note to Anna), or ToO Discord if you know it
For DC I share my PC with a total of 4 other people, 1 more often, others rather occassionally, and rarely with a 5th.