Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a Spessartine by seconds. sad.gif

I haven't seen one Electric since this derned Release (a couple of days now for me)! Electrics and CWs have never been my faves so I don't have many at all.

The AP Eggs are not at the time I need them to be and I can't find any that are just right, I need them to be either a few hours more or a couple less. 4 days 14-18 hours isn't working for me. I need such egg to be CB as well.

I swear some hatchlings of mine keep getting added to hatcheries. Not enough to make them sick, luckily - but I have at various times today gone to add ER eggs to more hatcheries, and I keep finding unexpected check marks next to certain fellows. (One of them I noticed had been added earlier, then I removed it, and now it had been added again.)

Weird. Most of my hatchlings aren't in trades, so it's probably not even someone trying to prematurely gender them out of curiosity. Well, time to hide my scroll.

I got moved to an office where the door is right behind me and everyone can see what I do.

No more checking on my dragons in between ...

I got moved to an office where the door is right behind me and everyone can see what I do.

Oh, this sucks.

Maybe if you view the site with its CSS (and images?) disabled, you can still see if your dragons are doing fine and it doesn't look that much like a game?

Can't get a swap on my 3g tinsel. dry.gif I've only got two more cave dragons to get before I've completed my one of each dragon goal, so then I'll only need the tinsels and I have to breed one before I can trade for one. So I'm going to be stuck on this goal for a stupidly long time it looks like.

I can't check my dragons when I'm logged on a customer's network. Can't even complain since I (or the consulting company I work for) had advised on installing a proxy and blacklisting games sites. But my phone is still mine and I can check my dragons.

Current bad luck: still too few slots!!

Current bad luck: still too few slots!!

Yes, this!

So many lovely incuhatchable eggs, so few slots!

a Pathetic Piece of censorkip.gif added my low-time ND Hatchling to some hatcheries while I was asleep

the Scum vastly outweighs the Silver on this site

Excitedly grabbed at a Xeno in the cave, thinking I was in the Jungle. Nope, I was in the Volcano.... Oh well, perhaps someone will trade me a couple of CB Bolt hatchies for it later!

Missed a z-coded new release "striking pattern" thing ... (but snatched the Almandine that followed)

Trying to get a night glory out of a Night glory x Morphodrake, and all they'll give me are Morphs (except the one time I forgot about the 12 hour cycle for Glory drakes, so they bred what turned out to be a day glory). rolleyes.gif

I guess it's to be expected, what with the morphs been new and the ratios. Just so annoying that the one time they breed a glory is during the day time.

Oh, and three times now has a silver from a project I have going refused mates I bred for her. I'd replace her just to get the last laugh, but her parents are so stubborn, whilst the pair I've got the rejected mates from breed like rabbits.

The two 2G Storm-Riders that I got from the AP and influenced as a pair refused. rolleyes.gif Luckily, I have two more...

Autoed an egg with Avail as a code (obviously not the actual characters, but still!). I was kicking myself so hard when I saw the code...

Can't get Storms for my CB Chronos, even as an <blue line in signature>. The Holly Contest is intense this year. laugh.gif

Might just abandon them and grab some Storm eggs.

OMG I'M SO MAD

egglocked with 199 dragons ;o;

user posted image

GREAT also missed a cb silver. Why cruel world why...

Edited by American-Dragons

I'm working on three different breeding projects and none of them will co-operate >:(

I usually get xenos all the time from breeding.

EDIT: Why won't this egg hatch >_>

Edited by Tango

OMG I'M SO MAD

egglocked with 199 dragons ;o;

user posted image

GREAT also missed a cb silver. Why cruel world why...

I'm not sure if your problem is being egg-locked or because you are close to the silver trophy. Just in case... eggs and unfrozen hatchies do not count, so you are 8 adults or frozen hatchies away from the trophy.

I'm not sure if your problem is being egg-locked or because you are close to the silver trophy. Just in case... eggs and unfrozen hatchies do not count, so you are 8 adults or frozen hatchies away from the trophy.

Yes I know haha. My problem was being one egg short of getting a silver trophy. I know eggs and unfrozen hatchies don't count, but one more egg is the last step to getting my silver trophy.