Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My latest ND experiment turned and died. (This is my first turning, so I'm a tiny bit excited about that ...)

not the biggest deal in the world, but...I abandoned my red dragon egg. I checked to make sure I had the egg space, but I didn't check the total.

Noooooooooooo!

I totally forgot to influence this find from the AP. sad.gif *cries*

I did the same years ago with a Red of the same kind of lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Jwblw

But at least with Reds you don't see the difference laugh.gif

edit: oh, and the same thing with the other gender combo, another Red: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZgABW xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just missed this CB Gold: Link removed to chill someone out rolleyes.gif

It was fogged within literally 5 seconds. Scripted CB Gold with auto hide? unsure.gifmad.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

Just missed this CB Gold: http://dragcave.net/view/i9kT7

It was fogged within literally 5 seconds. Scripted CB Gold with auto hide? unsure.gif  mad.gif

More likely someone being careful with their new pretty. I don't hunt the cave much these days, but when I do, I instafog anything rare for a bit as well. It's simple, decent protection from any viewbombers who might be pissy about missing whatever I just got. I know I'm not the only one to do that with true rares, as I feel like this issue comes up fairly often and someone always makes the counter-argument I'm making right now...

My bad luck: got a dragon with an awesome code (ndiez - caps scrambled) which survived an experiment on it. Tried to name it Heroes Never Die in dual reference to the code & Overwatch. Name taken, had to use my lineage suffix.

Edited by AGYK

My dragon with the w0mb code decided to ignore influence and is a boy. I guess that makes the code EXTRA ironic, but I needed more girls of that breed. Oh well.

Noooooooooooo!

I totally forgot to influence this find from the AP. sad.gif *cries*

I hate when I do that! However, if you're needing that checker specifically, I can breed you one (I think I can breed an unrelated pair, actually). Just drop me a PM. smile.gif

My bad luck: got a dragon with an awesome code (ndiez - caps scrambled) which survived an experiment on it. Tried to name it Heroes Never Die in dual reference to the code & Overwatch. Name taken, had to use my lineage suffix.

Oh that would be so tempting to try to kill for a zombie come Halloween.

Edited by harlequinraven

Just missed this CB Gold: http://dragcave.net/view/i9kT7

It was fogged within literally 5 seconds. Scripted CB Gold with auto hide? unsure.gifmad.gif

I very much doubt it. Most likely it was fogged to prevent view bombing and...what you just did which is posting the view link publicly on the forums. That really is bad form.

Current bad luck: oops, forgot to influence the frill egg I picked up from the AP. Derp.

Rats...

Missed the last couple of egg drops due to being in the hospital since the end of March. Just now being able to get back online occasionally. sad.gif

What did I miss??? unsure.gif

What did I miss??? unsure.gif

Celestials on April first.

On the 10th Birthday:

Return of the Frills and Bright Pinks. Candelabras, Nexus, Morphodrakes, Tarantula Hawk Drakes.

If you have a problem getting them, let me know, I will do my best to help.

Bad luck: have only 7 egg slots sad.gif

Edited by NotBambi

Someone took it upon themselves to hatch my Thalassa eggs before I could Influence them. They were bred for lineage trades and since I couldn't provide proof of influence, I froze them to use as nameholders.

IRRITATION!

I very much doubt it. Most likely it was fogged to prevent view bombing and...what you just did which is posting the view link publicly on the forums. That really is bad form.

To be honest I didn't think about that, but calm down no biggy Freddy....as you know it's hidden anyway, isn't it wink.gif I'll remove the link now though if it makes you feel happier in life cool.gif

Two CB Golds drop in the Alpine, the 2nd minutes after the first. Missed both.

Lol, no way! Unlucky. The Golds are dropping today then ninja.gif

Current Bad Luck: Just missed a CB Silver in the Alpine! dry.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

3rd gen shimmers are still rare for me, so their 4th gen babies are a little precious. So, when I get one, I post it for swaps. But does anyone want to swap? No. And, just when I have no shimmers available, someone wants to swap

This little madam has refused two of the specially named boys I have for her dry.gif I have two more I can try her with after some name switchery, but I'm fully expecting her to reject them, too.

I know Antareans are relatively easy to pick up from the cave, but it's still frustrating.

Edited by CharonDusk

The very few remaining people on my prize list have been inactive for anywhere from a month to a year. Do I count them off?? Haven't responded to PM's, posted, or had an active scroll in so long, I think they're off. Sighhh, I hope no one thinks I'm a bad guy for doing that when they become active again months later dry.gif

Guess it's time to rewrite the list and once these active people are done, I'm considering it done. Been tryina track people down here for months now.

Good news for everyone else on the list though, their eggs will come quicker!

And good news for me, my list is almost gone! Bye bye lists forEVER

The very few remaining people on my prize list have been inactive for anywhere from a month to a year. Do I count them off?? Haven't responded to PM's, posted, or had an active scroll in so long, I think they're off. Sighhh, I hope no one thinks I'm a bad guy for doing that when they become active again months later dry.gif

Guess it's time to rewrite the list and once these active people are done, I'm considering it done. Been tryina track people down here for months now.

Good news for everyone else on the list though, their eggs will come quicker!

And good news for me, my list is almost gone! Bye bye lists forEVER

I have a thing where, if people don't respond to PMs, I mark them as inactive and move on. If they write back to me months later, great! But otherwise I won't plan to breed for them.

Trouble catching a CB Gaia! I never struggle with xenowyrms, but this seems to be the exception. It's been 2 days, lol. But alas, if I want a certain something I must persevere.