Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Speaking of, just found out a dragon I gifted/traded has been named something I can't help but feel is aimed at me for not naming the parents immediately after the egg grew up dry.gif I know it probably isn't but...

Something similar happened to me. Too bad for them xd.png

I was really excited to start my new skywing x frill checker lineage, and so I bred the first seven pairs...all frills! Which makes sense, since they just came back and, well, they need to catch up with all the skywings that exist xd.png I don't think ratios are going to even out for a while either, so I don't think I'll be getting any skywings anytime soon...well, more frills is it!

There is no spessartines when you need them + missed a cb silver rolleyes.gif

Ugh, my stupid Day Glory Drake egg STILL isn't hatching. It's had that big hole in the middle for two days.

I just missed a CB Copper in the Volcano. And I haven't seen a CB Gaia Xenowyrm in the Jungle since the last release.

Edited by Natevaelle

Ugh, my stupid Day Glory Drake egg STILL isn't hatching. It's had that big hole in the middle for two days.

Eggs cannot hatch before they get down to 4 days. Likewise, hatchlings cannot grow up before they get down to 4 days either.

Randomly cruising the Coast. Spotted a Blusang. Clicked it.. then as the page was loading, realized I'd overlooked a Spessartine at the same time. And of course it was too late.

But then I put the Blusang up for trade and someone offered a CB Almandine for it. o.O Bad luck inverted itself! (Still regret missing the Spessy, but... dang!)

Edited by Lurhstaap

I've had no luck with my neglected dragon experiments. O.o

Edited by Natevaelle

Why are you guys refuse?! I want to continue this lineage so much! wacko.gif And now i need another pairs for this stubborn mules :с

Really, guys? One of the most common dragons on D.C. and you two won't produce one :|

And maybe it's just me, but there seems to be more snatch-and-runners in departures lately. dry.gif And it particularly hurts when one of the ones you gifted that was snatched with no word was just left to die... sad.gif If you're not going to at least hatch it, then let it go to someone who will.

Edited by CharonDusk

Seeing a lot of rare offers in the trades that want something common, you just have to be lucky enough to have it on hand at the time. I think at least three times now it's been something I was collecting before, or was planning to. Gah.

I see a ton of people wanting CB Xenos for 3G tinsels. I used to collect CB Xenos like crazy, and I couldn't beg for a 3G tinsel for one. Now that I no finally have the amount of CB Xenos I need, people are wanting them for 3G tinsels (which I REALLY love). dry.gif

Being either asleep or busy when it's night on DC. I decided to stock up on cb night glories, and it turned out there is a reason why I only have so few of them.

Edit: This community is really amazing, thanks to everyone who helped me out, you know who you are!

Edited by Ha-Ki

Ugh, I should wait before I rename my dragons to match their mates.

Really need CB Summers, but seem to just miss them by seconds. dry.gif

*headdesk*

The Nebs are paying me back for bumping them down to my second favorite dragon when the Frills were rereleased. Maybe I need to make my sig/avatar all about them. This is the third time.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Out looking for copper and xenos and I miss a copper in the coast because I refreshed, then move onto volcano - decided last minute to go to jungle as there were less people. Nothing in jungle at refresh but I go back to the volcano and just miss a xeno. I should learn to stick in one biome.

Been trying to work out a deal with someone for awhile. Finally have what they want and they're not around to take it. Sigh.

Spent 3 hours refreshing ap for some rare eggs I knew were going to appear, hoping to trade them for a rare because I can't catch golds or get anything else worth trading for them. Missed my target. Got one of the eggs...that had been bred with a messy so it's not worth anything. Now my wrist really hurts. Sigh.

Congratz to whoever caught it.

So now someone tried to viewbomb my cb spessartine. Glad I caught it in time before the views got too high. At least my chicken and aria are no longer sick.

Creeping up on two hours of waiting for this ER to hatch so I can re-offer it on this trade as hatchie. The other two have hatched, why won't you!? D<