Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The very few remaining people on my prize list have been inactive for anywhere from a month to a year. Do I count them off?? Haven't responded to PM's, posted, or had an active scroll in so long, I think they're off. Sighhh, I hope no one thinks I'm a bad guy for doing that when they become active again months later  dry.gif

Guess it's time to rewrite the list and once these active people are done, I'm considering it done. Been tryina track people down here for months now.

Good news for everyone else on the list though, their eggs will come quicker!

And good news for me, my list is almost gone! Bye bye lists forEVER

I would bump them to a separate list, mark them as inactive, and forget about them for now. If they ever come back, let them back on the regular list at the bottom. Someone did this for me after a very long hiatus and I was quite grateful for it.

Current bad luck: not nearly enough total scroll slots and not nearly enough freeze slots.

A few days ago, I happened to catch three eggs in the AP, all at 3d exactly (so no incubating, no influencing) - hey ho, I thought, time for a force experiment when I get home! I kept all three and.... all three turned! And then all three promptly died because it turns out that no one has enough hands to solo three live ND experiments and there weren't enough people online to get good forcing stats anyway. But I shall always remember the morning that I turned three eggs in one go! xd.png

ETA: Definitely not my morning for NDs! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

My scroll is now a graveyard of ND eggs. I'd be annoyed, but it's got an element of macabre hilarity to it. rolleyes.gif

My bad luck is being unable to get a white dragon from a spirit ward x white cross for about 4 months and am still unsuccessful.

It'll be such a pretty contrasting line ugghhhhhhgghgh

I can't get a female celestial dragon. I don't have a pink so i can't influence the egg. Even bred celestal is male. All of them are male. I even named Celestial like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/9xUBj

Such bad luck. All of them are male

I used to be able to grab auto-dumped Vamps with relative ease. But now it seems I can't take them back, even when they just sit in the AP for ages dry.gif Not sure if it's just me or something else...

Edited by CharonDusk

I used to be able to grab auto-dumped Vamps with relative ease. But now it seems I can't take them back, even when they just sit in the AP for ages dry.gif Not sure if it's just me or something else...

That changed ages ago to stop people doing things like re-capturing auto'ed Vamps - you can't catch anything after it's left your scroll, unless someone else picks it up and drops it first.

Still trying to catch that gaia. Been trying for like 4 days and I dedicate around 3 hours to it. Seen every other xenowyrm, it's incredible to me. I've caught them before, I don't know what's happening. No luck trading for one either. And I heard someone else caught one early this morning (too early for me I was asleep). I'm frustrated, to say the least.

Celestials on April first.

On the 10th Birthday:

Return of the Frills and Bright Pinks. Candelabras, Nexus, Morphodrakes, Tarantula Hawk Drakes.

If you have a problem getting them, let me know, I will do my best to help.

Bad luck: have only 7 egg slots sad.gif

Thank you, NotBambi... I missed the Eggs that you left and appreciate you trying to help... The hospital wi-fi where I'm at doesn't always work... sad.gif

Thank you, NotBambi... I missed the Eggs that you left and appreciate you trying to help... The hospital wi-fi where I'm at doesn't always work... sad.gif

Check your PMs.

My scroll is now a graveyard of ND eggs. I'd be annoyed, but it's got an element of macabre hilarity to it. rolleyes.gif

xd.png That's a lot of eggshells; I checked! You should count how many you have and maybe see how many ND eggshells you'll get at once xd.png

My bad luck - reflex-clicked a paper egg; time to gift it later xd.png

My gemshards refuse to hatch blue. (Nor will any pairs give me lunars in the right time period.)

For that matter, none of my current projects gave me the correct egg this week, when they gave anything at all. Bah.

I have a little project where I find eggs with awesome codes,like frEY/GoUL/Mqsk/mrJak, and have my other awesome coded vamps bite the new egg. Obviously it's risky business...

I found AYTEt (Ate-It) in the cave and immediately clicked.

IT'S A PYGMY AND PYGMY DRAGONS CAN'T BE BITTEN! AT ALL!

Not even a chance at success sad.gif

xd.png That's a lot of eggshells; I checked! You should count how many you have and maybe see how many ND eggshells you'll get at once xd.png

...there's a 6th one hidden at the bottom of my scroll from a couple of days previously, too! laugh.gif That's what I get for running force experiments when most of DC is offline. rolleyes.gif

Check your PMs.

Thank you, I was able to collect the second one... The first one was unavailable...

@NotBambi:

The only one that I Have so far is a Male Aria...

Hoping for gendered pairs for all that I have missed, if possible.

I truly appreciate all ther help that I can get, thank you...

Caught 2 Tarantula Eggs (a pair)... and one Nexus (pair)... and one Candelabra (male)...

one misclick, will abandon in in the morning, but egg-locked for now...

I didn't think it was possible at this late date... smile.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Catching gaia's... havent seen one in the wild in so long since the pinks and frills came in their biome..

Magiea Xenowurms :/ So elusive. I've seen literally ever other dragon except gold/silver/soulpeace in the past three days

That changed ages ago to stop people doing things like re-capturing auto'ed Vamps - you can't catch anything after it's left your scroll, unless someone else picks it up and drops it first.

Now that just plain seems unfair. Especially if you accidentally auto-abandon something valuable...

Still, at least whoever got this vamp is looking after it, unlike some of my past Vamp dumps :/

My bad luck; the one time I accidentally breed a stubborn dragon to the wrong mate, they produce an egg. dry.gif

Now that just plain seems unfair. Especially if you accidentally auto-abandon something valuable...

Still, at least whoever got this vamp is looking after it, unlike some of my past Vamp dumps :/

My bad luck; the one time I accidentally breed a stubborn dragon to the wrong mate, they produce an egg.  dry.gif

I'll not comment on the unfair part but I find that limitation quite useful. For example, during the Holidays, when I keep picking up eggs just to find out that they are messies and drop them back. I can't remember all those codes so, if the limitation wasn't there, would be harder to find something with a decent lineage.

Caught 2 Tarantula Eggs (a pair)...  and one Nexus (pair)...  and one Candelabra (male)...

one misclick, will abandon in in the morning, but egg-locked for now...

I didn't think it was possible at this late date... smile.gif

Actually they are quite easy to catch. In particular, there are a bunch in the AP.

Bad luck: as usual, out of slots!

Edited by NotBambi

I'll not comment on the unfair part but I find that limitation quite useful. For example, during the Holidays, when I keep picking up eggs just to find out that they are messies and drop them back. I can't remember all those codes so, if the limitation wasn't there, would be harder to find something with a decent lineage.

Actually they are quite easy to catch. In particular, there are a bunch in the AP.

Bad luck: as usual, out of slots!

Thank you for the three hatchlings that you sent me...

I've named them and now to figure out just what they are...lol

Bit four eggs, in the hope of having at least one thrown out. Instead, got four vampires. (I guess that's better than them all dying, but GEE.)

I now have 3 Candelabra's, 3 Nexus, 3 Tarantula's, 3 Celestial's and 3 Morphodrake's...

biggrin.gif

Thanks for all your help, NotBambi... It was appreciated...

Took a while to get them all, but I did it with your help......

Edited by Husky51