Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Yes thank you oh so helpful persons who keeps adding my scroll to Valley Sherwood. Those eggs are sitting in a trade and I really don't want them to hatch. :|

Looks like I did not influence this baby... I was so happy to get it in a very generous trade sad.gif aaargh.

Earthquake killed my two caveborn lunar heralds. :C That's what you get for being impatient.

I'm trying to do a nocturne x carmine checker, and one of my 2g breeding pairs will NOT make me a nocturne egg. Carmines, why must you be so common?

I kept loading the "available to breed" page every once in a while today, because I had a couple of dragons I wanted to breed right away!

... Long story short, they can't breed until sometime tomorrow. 17 + 7 does not equal 23. Must wait until 24th.

Bred all my CB male thalassas with silvers... all gave me thalassas eggs mad.gif ONE silver I needed, Nope won't do. Sheesh.

My Arias are not breeding as well as I need them to!

Trying to keep my scroll clear in case of a release, but it's SO HARD! sad.gif

Trying to keep my scroll clear in case of a release, but it's SO HARD! sad.gif

Oh my goodness, me too! I egg lock myself every chance I get and never want to give anything up sad.gif

I saw in the trading thread the perfect 2G mate for my 2G Gold Shimmer. Of course my offer wasn't accepted...

Come on... Couldn't you just, y'know, switch? Then I would've been so much happier...

So I've been updating my wishlist and specifically, choosing my favourite 2G prizes I'd like to have. I've now just realised how beautiful some of these pairings are and how unlikely I am to ever get them. Oh well, at least I can stare at the mock-up lineages I made for them xd.png

So I've been updating my wishlist and specifically, choosing my favourite 2G prizes I'd like to have. I've now just realised how beautiful some of these pairings are and how unlikely I am to ever get them. Oh well, at least I can stare at the mock-up lineages I made for them xd.png

I've stopped mocking up lineages - my tastes are too expensive! rolleyes.gif

Missed a CB Gold just now.... sad.gif

I've stopped mocking up lineages - my tastes are too expensive! rolleyes.gif

Missed a CB Gold just now.... sad.gif

Yep. Still not learnt my lesson though. *goes to mock up spriter alt lineages I want*

Both my NDs hatchies have gendered female ╥﹏╥ I refuse to trade them for a male, I want to make my own xd.png

So now it looks like I have 4 female NDs and an ungendered. Yipee.

Same. I'm up to 44 pairings. I'll be lucky if I can pull off a dozen, and that's not listing the 3 pipe dream 2gs I want for mates for things. They're all so pretty though q.q

Both my NDs hatchies have gendered female ╥﹏╥ I refuse to trade them for a male, I want to make my own xd.png

So now it looks like I have 4 female NDs and an ungendered. Yipee.

The odds of that happening are only 6.25%. Unlucky. tongue.gif

No new release. mad.gif

hahaha, even tho I'm male, I used to sing "I was Born a Woman" to myself just because I liked the rhythm of the verses. Hahaha, just made sure my buds didn't hear me, lol...

Edited by Husky51

Coming up with unique names for cbs is a pain. Lineaged dragons no problem, but cbs not for my song projects? Urgh.

Speaking of, just found out a dragon I gifted/traded has been named something I can't help but feel is aimed at me for not naming the parents immediately after the egg grew up dry.gif I know it probably isn't but...

Edited by CharonDusk

My eggs aren't hatching. Yesterday at 7 PM two of them had a large hole in the egg (the last egg stage) and today they still have the same large hole.

Also, I really want a chicken.

My golds are refusing to cooperate. Cmon I've had this IOU for ages, I know if it wasn't for someone else you'd be producing golds like mad! Ugh, Sods law.