Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

A Storm-Rider I gifted off in the Departures thread specifically for people who could not breed the new release got frozen.  dry.gif

I thought it was common practise to ask the gifter if you could freeze a gift but apparently not, nowadays.

That's a crappy thing to do.

That's another reason why sometimes I'm hesitant about giving gifts in the Departures thread.

I've had one particular person try and TRADE a CB Chrono Hatchling I had given away once. They were trading other gifts from there, too. I was so angry that I put them on a Black List of mine. I will never deliberately gift or trade with them again. I can't stop them from taking more things if I put them on a one-way teleport, but I can decline if they offer on a two-way.

Now I just lay out rules for people to follow. If they don't, well, I can't make them. I can only suggest what I'd like NOT to be done with them.

Though it would be common courtesy to ask before doing something if rules aren't laid out. It wasn't a very nice thing to do, especially when there's a lot of people that have struggled to get Storm-Riders--even just one!

Guh. If I get stuff off Departures, it either stays on my scroll or gets regifted.

I would haved loved a Storm Rider, but of course I can never grab avaible ones... cause I am egglocked.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Another week, another failed breeding from my golds. *Sigh*

Stubborn Storm Egg is Stubborn. The last batch of Storms hatched around 2,000 Overall Views, but this one is taking well over 3,000. Same amount of Unique Views as well. rolleyes.gif

Gaia Xenos just dropped off the er, face, of the cave. Been looking for days. sad.gif

Similarly, I would camp in the desert and volcano to wait for and pick up red eggs. I would end up grabbing Mageias and Pyros. But really, after the Mageia I got yesterday, I promise to just get red eggs until I reach my goal. laugh.gif

Meanwhile, it seems that I was not able to put my Silver Tinsel egg in hatcheries at the right time. It is down to four days but only has a small crack. I hope that it hatches in the next hour or so because I need space for 4 eggs later.

I've been trying to breed a Thalassa x F Silver checker almost since xenos came out. And mine WILL. NOT. give a shiny. I've gotten 44 xenos so far! I get very jealous when I see people with 3rd and 4th gens. sad.gif

I'm just here, a very impatient person, waiting for some CB dark greens to show up ninja.gif

Seriously though where are theses!? Been lurking the biomes all morning.

Edited by andromedae

I'm a Game of Thrones fan. I wanted to do a personal lineage commemorating the Targaryen-Dothraki-Greyjoy alliance but I'm having problems catching CB Horses for the Dothraki. They've all come up Frills.

Thrilled that Frills are back and I love the new Sprites, but I want Horses!

I just embarked on a new giant checker - 8 base pairs so far. And got nothin' but 7 frills out of it. So much for xenos being plentiful breeders... tongue.gif

Edit: At least there were no refusals in the first round of breeding.

Edited by Gryphonic

I tested four new fox code pairs, and two of them refused. The only one where I had a perfect replacement mate was not one of them.

(I have tons of CB "foxes" to switch partners, but I'm trying to pair dragons where the "fox" part is in the same place and spelled the same way, like this. Because... uh, I guess I had to make it more challenging. tongue.gif )

That moment when you realize you're hatchie-locked. It made me AP a 2G Almandine x Calagene. TT^TT

I'm working on breeding a few Alt dragons for an IOU, and I've been breeding for a while and getting a lot of fails, so it's taking me a long time to fulfill it. ;_;

Edited by lolahighwind

I've always found it hard to find Gaia Xenos int he cave, but after four months of circling the Jungle whenever well enough for hours... Sigh... M'tired... -__-

Missed a really good Z Code Trade by mere minutes. I was waiting for my Offer to come off Cool Down when I noticed an Offer was already accepted. sleep.gif

Just missed a 2G Spesertine x Gold in the AP which would have been an awesome catch for my lineage project.

Edited by Syiren

I can't seem to get any dorsal egg at all from my bronze lunar x red dorsal pairing, I need a red dorsal but all I ever get is lunars!

Also somehow my ice became really hard to breed. I have been breeding my solstice with ice using fertility but week after week I only get no egg produced. :/

My stripes REFUSE to breed coloured stripes >:(

Almost all the dragons I need to get now are from breeding and I cannot get anything out of them. Even with fertility.

I missed a Gaia Xeno again. Why can't I catch these babies? sad.gif

I missed a Gaia Xeno again. Why can't I catch these babies? sad.gif

I feel your pain, Yunako. It once took me around 2 weeks to catch only 1 Gaia Xeno, and I was stalking the jungle for several hours!

As for myself, I have bred 8 black dragons and still no alt. Plus, a couple of my CBs refused. Sigh. I'll have to switch around some pairings (I hate doing that). I've bred some vines too, no luck as of now. And I ran out of red dragons, I need to go breed/catch some more; but by doing that I'm postponing my goal to obtain an alt black and an alt vine T_T

literally have been through 4 cb skywings that i needed to be male and havent been able to influence them and they have all gendered female this is ridiculous

Over the past few weeks, I have attempted to breed Black Dragons and Red Dragons for a personal lineage project. I have experienced two refusals, one disinterest, and two black eggs when I needed red eggs. sleep.gif