Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Trying desperately to get a hold of a CB Pyrope to the point that I'm trying to mass-breed my rares, but no offers.

For some reason even though I'm subscribed to news, I didn't get an email about the big 10 year update so I only found out about it today...

It's stated somewhere that the way TJ generates release posts bypasses notification e-mails. I doubt I'll be able to find the exact post explaining that, though, as it was someone quoting him rather than a post of his own.

In the hopes of the usual complaining fixes the problem, I am having unusually terrible luck catching this week. I've now also missed three green coppers in 24 hours, argh!

Back when I ignored pyrope pyralspites there were so many of them. Now when I need two, none are to be found. dry.gif

Yeah, I swear just last month they were literally everywhere, and now that I'm trying to help someone out by catching just one I can't find them at all. Crazy.

Back when I ignored pyrope pyralspites there were so many of them. Now when I need two, none are to be found. dry.gif

I just saw one, and I MISSED IT. If those become as rare as almandines and spessartines used to be, I'll riot. dry.gif

Bred the wrong fella to the wrong gal, didn't realize it for two days. My precious eggslot, plus influence and incubate! Sigh.

I remember back when you couldn't take two steps without tripping over Green (Pebble) eggs in the Cave and now that I'm specifically looking for one of course they've hightailed it out of there. XD

I remember back when you couldn't take two steps without tripping over Green (Pebble) eggs in the Cave and now that I'm specifically looking for one of course they've hightailed it out of there. xd.png

I think they can sense it! Had the same problem with anagallis dragons a little while ago, and once I stopped looking, they were suddenly all over the place!

They refused sad.gif Dang, I was so happy to give both of their lineages justice, and no chance for me to get anything as cool again.

I remember back when you couldn't take two steps without tripping over Green (Pebble) eggs in the Cave and now that I'm specifically looking for one of course they've hightailed it out of there. xd.png

Just found one (while looking for a Pyrope for another person further up in this thread), still want it?

Just found one (while looking for a Pyrope for another person further up in this thread), still want it?

Thanks, but I actually found one after about an hour and a half or so of switching between the Forest and Volcano. Can't believe I saw two Nexus eggs before I saw one Green, though. huh.gif

Now my current "bad" luck is being locked with two reflex-clicked CB Celestials that I don't want to drop since I missed their initial release, except I also need the space since some of my LC dragons come off their breeding cooldown tomorrow. *glares at stubborn dragons* Okay okay you all get a rest for a bit and I hope you appreciate it. dry.gif

Ran out of influences, so I go to get some pink eggs from the AP.

I grab up two. Ones a 2g from a holly and the other is a 2g from a GON.

I really didn't want to ruin that line, so I nearly kill them waiting for influences to be able to be used again ( both eggs were at 15 hours by the times that was ready) and then, they both misgender. After being influenced. After eating up my influence that I needed to use on something else.

-flips table-

Been looking for good names for a while, no such luck. Everything I thought of was taken. I love every dragon having unique names but I wish I'd had the luck to grab some of them - recently found a scroll with ALL the portal names. Sigh.

Left an egg in a teleport, only remembered to go put it in a hatchery five minutes after it died. RIP someone's birthday present.

Overburdened on pyropes, TWICE. Oh well, at least I know that they pop up every once in a while.

Just missed a CB Gold because I was looking at Ice egg. Ugghhhh. But still I am shocked that I was able to even see it through the cloud of tears. It would be perfect to get it in memory of my dog.

Trouble getting the dragons I want in trades. Seriously, some dragon types are ridiculously over-valued.

I just grabbed this beauty off the AP and kept getting more and more exited as I counted the generations... until I scrolled down to the very botttom.

I just grabbed this beauty off the AP and kept getting more and more exited as I counted the generations... until I scrolled down to the very botttom.

Whoa, that's a bummer.

I seriously never have the scroll space for anything. I need CB hatchies for trades, but I don't have the space to hatch them.