Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Two of my female Silvers refused two CB Xenos in a row. mad.gif Thank goodness Silver x Thalassa's the only one I'm planning to continue.

Edited by obelisk_light

I missed a word code in the cave earlier due to not really being awake. It got caught in a 5min reshuffle and never saw the light of day again! sad.gif

The two CB gaias I had so much trouble obtaining as mates for him both refused. I even used fertility on these dragons before the breeding attempts.

The two CB gaias I had so much trouble obtaining as mates for him both refused. I even used fertility on these dragons before the breeding attempts.

Ah, that sucks. Afaik, fertility doesn't help with refusals, it just increases the chances of a pair producing an egg. So it would help with a pair that wasn't enthusiastic about each other, but it can't do much about a pair that actively hates each other.

Ah, that sucks. Afaik, fertility doesn't help with refusals, it just increases the chances of a pair producing an egg. So it would help with a pair that wasn't enthusiastic about each other, but it can't do much about a pair that actively hates each other.

I see. Well, thanks for the info, that's good to know so I won't be wasting my Purple dragons next time. I thought fertility diminished chances of refusal, which would definitely be amazing if it did!

Of course Spaxy and Zuruu had to refuse another *sigh* now to find 2 more Two-headed dragons with Name Codes so that each has a nice mate rolleyes.gif

Looking through my Dragons, I found out one of my Dragon's children I AP'd had died.

I'm a bit sad now. sad.gif

That happens to me all the time.

Even a tinsel I gifted to a certain someone died. *cough* laugh.gif

Looking through my Dragons, I found out one of my Dragon's children I AP'd had died.

I'm a bit sad now. sad.gif

Usually is not intentional. People get busy IRL and do not have time to take care of their scrolls.

Goodness, I have four different checker lineages right now that are stalled because one CB pair just won't do the right thing.

Usually is not intentional. People get busy IRL and do not have time to take care of their scrolls.

Yeah, my power was out for 3 days due to massive storm damage and it came back on just in time for me to save an egg. The egg had about 3 hours before dying. I was hoping it would turn ND, but nope, just hatched into a normal Bolt dragon. dry.gif

Not exactly bad luck but all five of my bolt hatchies gendered female. Pretty weird. Maybe I should make a lineage with female bolts then.

Ah, that could explain it. Didn't think about that. I know how life goes. I've been MIA for 3 months, and now slowly coming back into action.

More bad luck:

Had a mini-heart attack, thinking I broke the system! I bred a Heartstealing Dragon to a "known" mate only for them to Refuse. I thought I bred them outside of VDay so was confused on how they'd Refuse. Then I checked their children and noticed I had never bred them outside of VDay. Darn it, they were such a good couple. At least I can breed them inside VDay still. tongue.gif

New lineage project and my only two 2nd gens refused. I'm look at you Tears of Bravery and Skygems!

And I felt so lucky when they colored correctly. Serves me right. laugh.gif

Oh no! sad.gif Also, you are very brave to do a lineage where they could both alt.

Out of four pairs for a new lineage I'm working on, I got one egg and three no interests. That's not so bad - they could have all refused! - but still. Grr. They're not even rare.

New lineage project and my only two 2nd gens refused. I'm look at you Tears of Bravery and Skygems!

And I felt so lucky when they colored correctly. Serves me right.  laugh.gif

Ah darn! That lineage is going to be a chore, that's for sure! laugh.gif

A Storm-Rider I gifted off in the Departures thread specifically for people who could not breed the new release got frozen. dry.gif

I thought it was common practise to ask the gifter if you could freeze a gift but apparently not, nowadays.