Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I had finally bred an ultraviolet. All's well...until I realized I had already filled my lair to its egg capacity.

Needless to say I was REALLY mad.

I also missed my first cheese today. That made me mad.

Edited by FearfulTrickster

Just missed a xenowyrm egg because I was so surprised to see it that I just stared at it for a good 3 seconds...

I've been looking for days and I just saw a dino and missed it ): Plus I never seem to see almandines.

Edit: NOOOO. My third gen silver x mistletoe checker and 3rd gen gold x radiant angel checker refused! It took ages to trade for them, and they were supposed to produce a shimmer mate ): ):

Edited by bonvoyage

Missed the first CB Alamandine I've seen in ages. If it weren't for a super awesome person being generous and gifting me Alamandines, I wouldn't be able to continue my lineage at all. I have caught 3 CB Spessartines, but those Alamandines keep eluding me in the cave! Same with Xenowyrms. I saw a Gaia. I missed it. sad.gif

Saw a cb gold, and of course chose to skip to next biome on reflex without even clicking. :/

Saw a cb gold, and of course chose to skip to next biome on reflex without even clicking. :/

Coast? Missed that one too sad.gif

Ugh they refused. Hopefully I can get a holiday mate for the one that's gendered right. Not sure what I'll do with the other stubborn dry.gif

Saw someone snipe my egg in the Departures roughly 5 hours ago. Didn't throw a hissy fit.

Saw the same egg being part of someone's trade.

Was tempted to re-name the parents something mean, but that's below me.

I guess I should put everything on a Two-Way Teleport from now on.

SIGH.

Both my red hatchies gendered female when I wanted them to be opposite genders so I could breed them. Also I was kind of hoping for my pink hatchie to be male, but that didn't happen either.

Ugh they refused. Hopefully I can get a holiday mate for the one that's gendered right. Not sure what I'll do with the other stubborn dry.gif

I can breed mates for them, if you like. As far as I can tell, yours are unrelated to mine.

Both my red hatchies gendered female when I wanted them to be opposite genders so I could breed them. Also I was kind of hoping for my pink hatchie to be male, but that didn't happen either.

Did you see the "Influence for me"-Thread? https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165874

Coast? Missed that one too  sad.gif

Yup it was in coast, the first one I actually saw in months so wasn't expecting it.

Current bad luck: bit 3 eggs to abandon for AP. 2 died and none repulsed locking my egg slots for 24hrs. And of course the new release started just then.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Reflex clicked on a Dino. Now I'm locked for another 2 hours before another egg hatches. xd.png

My only CB Electric refused her mate for the new hybrid. Now I must hunt for more CB's of both species.

Xenos have all but disappeared from the cave, while Spessartines are getting more common. This REALLY puts a damper on my Spessartine/Mageia super-orange lineage project. Need. Mageias! I saw one Thalassa, but missed it by seconds. dry.gif

This colouring outcome: Why can't we      just swap?

Oh, so beautiful! wub.gif Sorry about your spoiled breeding plans, but these are rather cute smile.gif Can I have a greeen baby from them?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Whenever I'm not looking for something I see all kinds of things. Hang out in the cave looking for common eggs and never see a single one I'm looking for. dry.gif

Edited by Saami

Yellow dino in the ap of course i got the overburdened message as im waiting for someone to take this celestial off my hands

edit and i just missed a cb silver

Edited by CellyBean

Keep missing Alamandines and Xenos. dry.gif

At least a CB Summer was behind the Xeno I missed and I got that.

The only Eectric I have is rather messy and I can't get my hands on a CB.

I have the same problem with the wave runners.