TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Buy lottery tickets. now xd.png

LOL! Wow, I'm feeling that way, and I only won one! I think I'm more excited about being able to gift people who have helped me in the past than I am about the actual trade value of babies. xd.png

I must be extraordinarily lucky, I won in the raffle for the second year in a row, a Silver Shimmerscale!

Holy biscuits! ohmy.gif Congrats! :3

LOL! Wow, I'm feeling that way, and I only won one! I think I'm more excited about being able to gift people who have helped me in the past than I am about the actual trade value of babies. xd.png

Congratulations!! Zuko can has prize. :3

Reminder:

Don't try to use this thread for gifting or trading or setting up trades or asking for trades

Ya know...the increase in winners only seem to make losing that much more crushing.

I was all neutral the whole time we were waiting, but now I feel really depressed. Gods, it's just a pixel dragon! Why is this affected me so much!?

I'm affected with sadness every year with the raffle. It's natural. Though I've never agreed with these dragons being released through a raffle anyway.

Honestly, I had super good luck with something irl yesterday. I knew that I gave up my chances for winning the raffle in exchange for it. Totally worth it though xd.png.

Reminder:

Don't try to use this thread for gifting or trading or setting up trades or asking for trades

Gifts are loved, wanted, and appreciated over... here! wub.gif

I'm affected with sadness every year with the raffle. It's natural. Though I've never agreed with these dragons being released through a raffle anyway.

I agree with your last sentence 110%. Exclusives being released through something like this was never a good idea....

I am a bit bummed I didn't win but you can't win them all right? And I'm pretty sure theres at least 10,000 + people who play this game so chances of winning are really small.

To all Prize winners, if you tried to claim your prize earlier but got redirected to the page with the christmas tags... TJ's fixed it, and sent out new emails. So you can now claim your dragon, and get the confirmation page. biggrin.gif

Really hope I get my custom code of 'Frodo' laugh.gif

To all Prize winners, if you tried to claim your prize earlier but got redirected to the page with the christmas tags... TJ's fixed it, and sent out new emails. So you can now claim your dragon, and get the confirmation page. biggrin.gif

I love your code so much! biggrin.gif

Nope, I didn't win neither. But hey, I "won" a new job this year, so still: yay! xd.png

And congrats to all those who won! biggrin.gif *hugs everyone and gives out cookies*

I was really disappointed last year and then I thought about it and realized if I did win one I would have to keep up with breeding it. People would want offspring and I would feel obligated to try and appease them (if you did win, then share, right?) and I would have to figure out what I would want to breed with it. It would be a hassle, especially for me who does DC in phases. In and out.

This year, I'll just have to remind myself of the same thing. (Though I spent some time before the drawing this year rationalizing against all the things I thought of last year. tongue.gif )

How many people are there playing DC? With 600 winners, I wonder what the percentages are.

No-one knows the actual figures, but I think it's 3-6% based on 10-20k active players getting an average of 10 tickets each. That would make the chances of any single ticket ~0.3-0.6%, and so if you have 10, 3-6%.

But this is all my guess work on figures estimated from forum vs in-cave and no. eggs in hatcheries. And assuming my maths was correct, I didn't double check it.

Edit: Re-did maths (based on my guessed figures) and yeah, 3-6% if there are 10-20k active players (regardless of no. tickets on average).

I think

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Congrats to the winners - you lucky bunch! xd.png

Not me this yeaR, oh well back to trying to catch CB Gold's and Silver's (Unlucky at that too LOL!)

I'm....a little confused, wondering if someone can help me out here.

I got an email with a link to a prize acceptance page with a bronze shimmer on it, asking me to choose my preferences between an auto code and a custom code. I chose, and confirmed it, but nothing new on my scroll. Was this an email everyone got?

Or did I win, and it just takes time for it to be processed?

Edit:

I guess I won! Thank you everyone for the congratulations, I will be thinking about my wishlist, but for right now, I really have no idea what sort of things I'd like in exchange for offspring.

Edited by chajava

I got an email with a link to a prize acceptance page with a bronze shimmer on it, asking me to choose my preferences between an auto code and a custom code. I chose, and confirmed it, but nothing new on my scroll. Was this an email everyone got?

The prize will appear on your scroll in a few weeks, probably 2-3 weeks. Make sure to keep an egg spot open until it's on your scroll, or you might still not get it!!!

Yep, eggs don't get released for 2-3 weeks to allow all the winners time to respond

I had a private bet with myself that you'd choose that code if you won! xd.png

Congratulations first - and the eggs will take time, in 2 to 4 weeks they will be handed out. (:

Congrats to the winners - you lucky bunch! xd.png

Not me this yeaR, oh well back to trying to catch CB Gold's and Silver's (Unlucky at that too LOL!)

I know exactly how you feel! wub.gif