TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

It's weird because I instinctively hid my scroll, before I even really thought about why I should. But I guess it's a good thing I did it then biggrin.gif

I didn't even think to do that before now but luckily nothing was bombed. happy.gif Probably helps that other than the GoN I just have a few commons right now. Thank you for the warning, zaverxi.

Congrats to all that won!

I'm very pleased to see that the new winners this year...or at least quite a few of them... are taking the good advice that's been given and putting their wishes in their sigs, big enough for people to see. Since this time of year can be very stressful on winners of the raffle for several reasons, posting what your wishes are is a great first step in reducing some of that. I think this year's winners will be much less stressed and overwhelmed as a result and will be able to enjoy their dragons in relative peace.

Enjoy the win fully, everyone. As it should be.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Congrats to all that won!

I'm very pleased to see that the new winners this year...or at least quite a few of them... are taking the good advice that's been given and putting their wishes in their sigs, big enough for people to see. Since this time of year can be very stressful on winners of the raffle for several reasons, posting what your wishes are is a great first step in reducing some of that. I think this year's winners will be much less stressed and overwhelmed as a result and will be able to enjoy their dragons in relative peace.

Enjoy the win fully, everyone. As it should be.

I don't know about everyone else, but the overall positivity definitely puts me in a more generous mood than it would if people were constantly barraging me or whining at me, too. I'm glad I thought to update my signature before going public. Now I can just revel in my luck and share a bit of my fortune with some others who definitely deserve it. ^^

I don't know about everyone else, but the overall positivity definitely puts me in a more generous mood than it would if people were constantly barraging me or whining at me, too. I'm glad I thought to update my signature before going public. Now I can just revel in my luck and share a bit of my fortune with some others who definitely deserve it. ^^

I'm glad. smile.gif

For me, the raffle is meant to be fun and exciting...and yes, a positive experience. This year, it does seem much more positive than past raffles and what a relief! At least, for me personally, it's a huge relief... For me, the raffle feels like a gigantic birthday party where I get to enjoy watching people 'open' gifts and share their excitement. The fact that it's been so peaceful makes me feel like I won something myself. lol Ahhhh, peace and quiet! It's been a wonderful raffle so far this year and now, with it feeling so much nicer, and hopefully this will be the new norm, I'm looking forward to the next raffles with pleasure rather than dread. laugh.gif

Anyone else keep clicking that first link in hopes the 'sorry' message was a mistake? sad.gif

Youre not the only one. Im guilty:p

EDIT:

Yes people. Take very good care of all your shinies. My 2nd generation one just died sad.gif I guessed people mistaked it for a first gen or what?

Edited by BlueMint

ohmy.gif For the first time in forever, I won something! I got a silver shimmer!

Haha, I can't believe it! I am beyond excited for this.

I just need to give a quick thank you to the DragCave gods for pulling my name out of the raffle hat!!

Youre not the only one. Im guilty:p

Actually, when I clicked it, I paused for like 3 seconds completely, and then went to check my email in case there was some kind of error in the site. xd.png I also tried clicking the link a second time hoping I had just misread it but nope. .___.

ohmy.gif For the first time in forever, I won something! I got a silver shimmer!

Haha, I can't believe it! I am beyond excited for this.

I just need to give a quick thank you to the DragCave gods for pulling my name out of the raffle hat!!

Congrats! Mistletoes would look amazing with it. wink.gif

Eeehh, well. Maybe I'll win something next year. =p

YAY TO ALL THE WINNERS THOUGH. That's pretty cool for you! =]

It is the business of the Prize owner and no one else what they choose to breed their dragons to. Please stop begging.

Actually, when I clicked it, I paused for like 3 seconds completely, and then went to check my email in case there was some kind of error in the site. xd.png I also tried clicking the link a second time hoping I had just misread it but nope. .___.

Yes I did that too! More than once Haha... Well there is always next year right? smile.gif

I'm glad. smile.gif

For me, the raffle is meant to be fun and exciting...and yes, a positive experience. This year, it does seem much more positive than past raffles and what a relief! At least, for me personally, it's a huge relief... For me, the raffle feels like a gigantic birthday party where I get to enjoy watching people 'open' gifts and share their excitement. The fact that it's been so peaceful makes me feel like I won something myself. lol Ahhhh, peace and quiet! It's been a wonderful raffle so far this year and now, with it feeling so much nicer, and hopefully this will be the new norm, I'm looking forward to the next raffles with pleasure rather than dread. laugh.gif

I'm excited to see all the new codes! I love funny codes. Best one I ever got was NSEKT and its mate FLYsd (I'm an entomologist, and both happened to be the same breed!). My white with the code "CoKED" is pretty epic, too.

It is the business of the Prize owner and no one else what they choose to breed their dragons to. Please stop begging.

How am I begging? All I'm doing is pointing out a color combination that is attractive. Sorry....

That wasn't begging...that was throwing out a suggestion. I don't think the person deserves to be called out like that for it, thanks.

Edited by MedievalMystic

How am I begging? All I'm doing is pointing out a color combination that is attractive. Sorry....

Maybe it's the fact that you seem compelled to mention it on every page of this thread, coupled with your signature?

Maybe it's the fact that you seem compelled to mention it on every page of this thread, coupled with your signature?

Geez, sorry. This is my first year here and I wanted to win, so excuuuse me if I happen to like certain breeds together...

Didn't realize that TJ appointed Winner Police this go round..

Okay who made the "raffle loser" thing with the holiday 14 badge?

I made the tiny ice derg badge to represent the winter storm event, not to be associated with the raffle, and I'd like to politely ask everyone take it out of their signatures please. I'm just a little uncomfy with it being used that way.

I'm okay with it in the raffle winner stamps, but I'd be more okay with that if they were recolored.

Yes I did that too! More than once Haha... Well there is always next year right? smile.gif

Guess so =P Hopefully I won't be busy IRL this next time so that I can actually fill all of the entries (if they do it this way again), too. xd.png

EDIT:

Okay who made the "raffle loser" thing with the holiday 14 badge?

I made the tiny ice derg badge to represent the winter storm event, not to be associated with the raffle, and I'd like to politely ask everyone take it out of their signatures please. I'm just a little uncomfy with it being used that way.

I'm okay with it in the raffle winner stamps, but I'd be more okay with that if they were recolored.

Ahh! I'll take it out right away then! I wasn't the one that made them, (nor do I remember who ^^') but I'll take it out. I understand.

Edited by Kira-san

Oh my, Shadowfighter, you're on a mission!

Can we just be nice to each other? No need to bring this sort of negativity into a thread where people are squeeing over their new prizes. smile.gif

Yeah, I don't like this. I apologize if I come off as too pushy. I just really wanted to win this year and I had lineages planned out and everything. So having not won, I guess I just really wanted to make sure that at least one person would do a lineage with them. Sorry if I bothered anyone. I guess I'll just go and cuddle with my hatchies... sad.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

I...am beyond shocked and extremely grateful to have won this year! I will be receiving a Gold Shimmer when the prizes are handed out, with a code I am pretty excited about. This dragon will probably be the only one I won't name!

My sympathies to those who did not win, and my congratulations to the others that did! All information regarding trades is in my signature.

I'm still in shock, and part of me doesn't believe my incredible luck! Wow!!

Hey Congrats Gingehfish! biggrin.gif That's some epic luck right there

Yeah, I don't like this. I apologize if I come off as too pushy. I just really wanted to win this year and I had lineages planned out and everything. So having not won, I guess I just really wanted to make sure that at least one person would do a lineage with them. Sorry if I bothered anyone. I guess I'll just go and cuddle with my hatchies... sad.gif

There's so many prizes this year, I'm certain there will be at least one lineage with these, if not multiple! Even with limited past prizes, I feel like most combinations were eventually done. smile.gif