TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Update 01-18 (2): All prize winners have been notified by now.

Update 01-18: All prize e-mails are in the process of being sent out. They will be delivered over the course of the next several hours (as it turns out, sending out hundreds of e-mails at once tends to raise flags).

Drawing

As of now, raffle winners have been drawn. They have not yet been contacted. (Make sure your site e-mail is up-to-date and working!) This post will be updated when they have been.

A set of backup winners has also already been drawn. If winners do not respond or I am unable to get in contact with them, new winners will be drawn from the backup pool.

Winners

Unlike in past years, there is no Honorable Mention tier this year. Instead, the proposed structure is 600 winners:

300 Western Dragon Winners:

• 50 First Prize
  • 100 Second Prize
  • 150 Third Prize
300 Eastern Dragon Winners:
  • 50 First Prize
  • 100 Second Prize
  • 150 Third Prize
Instead of being offered the ability to downgrade to HM, winners will only have to accept or not accept their prize.

Trading

Prize eggs given out from this year's raffle will not be tradable. They will be abandonable. As in the past, they will also be protected from sickness.

The above rules are subject to change, up until the point that winners are contacted.

I like the non-tradable rule biggrin.gif as some people just cant afford them...what a great change. Thumbs up!

Edit:

Is the 2G offspring included or applies the rule solely for the original 'CB' ones?

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I like the non-tradable rule biggrin.gif as some people just cant afford them...what a great change. Thumbs up!

Edit:

Is the 2G offspring included or applies the rule solely for the original 'CB' ones?

Once adults, they will be like any other Dragon. Breed 'em as you please, and abandon or trade or keep the offspring.

Thank you for the update TJ! I'm actually glad there's many more winners for it gives hope one has won something :3 Now only if I knew how many raffle entries were made in total, then I'd be able to calculate my approximate chance of having won something, lol xd.png

I like that the amount of prizes has grown with the amount of users, pretty much.

Thanks for the update! Impatiently waiting for the emails to be sent haha.

Wow, how many winners smile.gif I can't wait to see new trades of 2G Prizes from this year, I love looking at new lines of them biggrin.gif

Man, it speaks for it self, but I really hope I'll win something.

Edited by Lexadin

Wow, so many winners! Not that I stand a chance either way lol tongue.gif Sounds pretty good to me, though. smile.gif Good luck to everyone~ wub.gif

May I have luck this year, but I am really disappointed that we won't have new prize dragons this year, Tinsels and Shimmers starting to be boring...