2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Grats everyone! biggrin.gif

Enjoy your eyes and hopefully they will grow up heathly

xd.png

I know what you mean but that was just hilarious xd.png

Also, since it's been a few pages:

Look HERE to see if you won

And HERE for advice for winners

Anyone else keep clicking that first link in hopes the 'sorry' message was a mistake? sad.gif

I am trying not to get my hopes up again, Cireth.... I Was the one I was referring to in my vague post about doing something regrettable.

I was seriously considering releasing my dragons this morning... as in, every last one.

I don't want to feel that, again.

I didn't do it, obviously, and now I can sincerely congratulate those that did win.

I just don' want to set myself up for something like that again.

I hate to say this - but if it gets to you THAT badly - don't enter next year ? It really isn't good for you. This goes for everyone that gets so totally upset.

Just a thought. I'm glad I can just move on every time I don't win. I'm 70 and in all my long life entering raffles of all kinds, I have won exactly one CD. So far I haven't done anything regrettable about this regrettable fact xd.png

Have a hug smile.gif - but just don't join in things that get you this stressed. It ain't worth it.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Anyone else keep clicking that first link in hopes the 'sorry' message was a mistake? sad.gif

Of course not!

That would be silly. unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifxd.png

Haha I still click the 2013 one every time I see it. Just, you know. Because.

Congrats to all the winners this year! I hope you were just as happy and shocked as i was last year! smile.gif

You guys can PM me for advice on how to enjoy your prize to the best of your ability, deal with PMs, etc. I was a newbie winner and thanks to some of the old winners (Forrest for one and some others) and Kallistrate on helping me adjust to what i refer to as "the shiny pull" that i had with Lucky. smile.gif <3

Thanks TJ for the raffle this year! so much fun!! smile.gif Good luck to the other winners! enjoy your babies!

CG~

(Lucky's faithful Owner.)

P.S i also did not win! (nor was i expecting to... but one can hope...)

I'm definitely going to hide my scroll when I get my prize. xd.png I'll probably keep it hidden for a while after the prizes are all sent out.

Remember that there can't be winners without losers. As a loser, I play an integral part of the raffle. It is a proud tradition that I have maintained every year (there was a raffle) without fail!

Congrats to the winners.

Trading belongs in the trading section. Reports should be done privately to mods. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Gahh, I've accepted that I'm not getting a second gen ever, but now I'm just trying to get a CB rainbow copper so I can continue the lineage of a third gen a very lovely person gifted me.

Someone needs to pick the code 'Groot' for a bronze.

Damn if only I had seen this like a few hours ago when I chose the code for my bronze lol

Here I was struggling for an awesome code and I could have chosen that one xd.png

That last few years when I saw I didn't win, I was pretty chill (I think)

This year, I got fairly upset the first minute or so after finding out "You didn't win again, hahahaha" but I know that's mostly, the last week with the exception of a Shiny Swablu has really sucked.

So, bad timing.

Of course now my internet is being AWFUL, which ticking me off. "Really internet, you do this TODAY?!"

In fact it went out again as I was typing this, no telling how long before it comes back.

Really, my internet cooperated just long enough to find out I hadn't won again before going "Nope, nyahahahahahahahaha."

Just wanted to say thanks for all the general warnings! I have moved my list off my public profile, as recommended, and am keeping a close eye on all my eggs. I also finally got my GoN this week and do not want to lose that. smile.gif Do not want my shimmer grand-dragons getting view-bombed either when they eventually start popping up.

I'm just confused is all- do the prizewinners get tinsels and shimmers, or is it a new breed? I've seen posts of people talking about this year's prizes as if they're gonna be either one, whereas I originally thought they were going to be old prizes?

I'm just confused is all- do the prizewinners get tinsels and shimmers, or is it a new breed? I've seen posts of people talking about this year's prizes as if they're gonna be either one, whereas I originally thought they were going to be old prizes?

No, it's just Tinsels and Shimmers. No new breeds!

Old breeds, no new ones.

I...am beyond shocked and extremely grateful to have won this year! I will be receiving a Gold Shimmer when the prizes are handed out, with a code I am pretty excited about. This dragon will probably be the only one I won't name!

My sympathies to those who did not win, and my congratulations to the others that did! All information regarding trades is in my signature.

I'm still in shock, and part of me doesn't believe my incredible luck! Wow!!

Think of it this way, old breeds but with new codes.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the general warnings! I have moved my list off my public profile, as recommended, and am keeping a close eye on all my eggs. I also finally got my GoN this week and do not want to lose that. smile.gif Do not want my shimmer grand-dragons getting view-bombed either when they eventually start popping up.

Yes, definitely be careful, especially since people are probably going to be looking at your scroll a million times too now that they know you're a winner. Definitely don't want that GoN to die. You might want to hide your scroll too if things start getting too many views.

It's weird because I instinctively hid my scroll, before I even really thought about why I should. But I guess it's a good thing I did it then biggrin.gif

Edit: and thanks for answering my question. I thought so but I wasn't sure smile.gif

Edited by hotbottleo'water1