TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

So glad to see the prize acceptance page was fixed up, and my preferences have been saved. With the paranoia of losing the prize gone, I'm now paranoid that I've mistyped the code! And then I'll be paranoid of it gendering incorrectly. I'm probably going to continue losing sleep over this until I have an adult safe and secure on my scroll xd.png

Bizarrely enough, not more than a month ago I'd dreamt of winning a prize in the raffle, same exact dragon (silver tinsel)! No more than a crazy coincidence but an entertaining one to me x) Even the acceptance fiasco happened. All I hope is that the code mistype that happened there won't happen here, oh yeah, and the misgendering.

sad.gif

Glad you feel better now.

Thanks.

It isn't your fault, or the fault of any of the other winners. Just to make that clear.

I shoulda known better than to get my hopes up the way I did. wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

That's cool...but what about pizza? You totally forgot pizza! xd.png

I totally have pizza on my mind, nobody was supposed to see that. xd.png

By the way....

A WARNING TO EVERYONE (Yes, non-prize winners too)

The week that the prizes are sent out, everyone and their mother is going to be clicking every single prize egg in hatcheries. Every. Single. One.

Hundreds of times.

Prize winners' CBs will be safe from sickness... NO OTHER EGGS WILL. This ALSO includes the non-CB prizes of winners, so for the sake of shiny little eggs, please keep your babies safe. They WILL get viewbombed that week, and probably the week after too. So be very careful when adding eggs to hatcheries.

People will be hunting down the codes of the CB eggs, trying to compile lists of the winners.

Let's keep the fatalities low, people!

I'm so going to put part of that quote in my signature. I hope many other people will follow suit. smile.gif

Congrats to the winners! (As usual, I'm not one of them. It was expected.)

Thanks.

It isn't your fault, or the fault of any of the other winners. Just to make that clear.

I shoulda known better than to get my hopes up the way I did. wink.gif

No I know that. I've felt the same about other things sometimes before giving myself an inward talking to. rolleyes.gif I didn't allow myself to hope. That's why I was so gobsmacked when I did win. I seriously expected to lose, congratulate the winners and be on my way.

How long we are going to wait for responds from the winners?

(read: when will the redraw be)

That's a way more slighter chance to win but it's a chance at least. laugh.gif

Well I didn't win, there goes all my hopes xd.png hopefully I can get a 2nd gen. Of all gold, silver, and bronze to complete my collection ;-; I hope no one takes the name I want, that is what really worries me xP guess I can go another 5 years x3

Oh well congrats winners, hope they breed well ^^

That's a way more slighter chance to win but it's a chance at least. laugh.gif

Winners get two weeks to respond, but I wouldn't expect the re-draw to be instantaneous after the deadline is up, if I were you. :s

That's a way more slighter chance to win but it's a chance at least.  laugh.gif

I believe its about 2 weeks before the redraw actually happens.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by ImHelpFul

I'm so going to put part of that quote in my signature. I hope many other people will follow suit. smile.gif

oh, that reminds me:

ANOTHER WARNING TO PRIZE OWNERS:

The closer you are to first place, (along with the more public you go,) the more your prize will be watched like a hawk.

Your first 2G egg will most likely get viewbombed. Keep a close eye on it and don't post it in the forums until it's grown up.

Your Quote is an excellent point, Olympe.

I wasn't thinking of that currently... hopefully the shiny NON CB babies I have on my scroll will grow up before then.

The thing is, we don't KNOW when they will be given out, do we?

How can we take precautions if we don't know when?

Edited by Silverswift

oh, that reminds me:

The closer you are to first place, (along with the more public you go,) the more your prize will be watched like a hawk.

Your first 2G egg will most likely get viewbombed. Keep a close eye on it and don't post it in the forums until it's grown up.

Prize dragons cannot get sick or die from being view-bombed.

Edit: Nevermind, I read that wrong.

Edited by sequiro

oh, that reminds me:

ALSO: Keep names of any people you gift to or trade with PRIVATE! Or they may find themselves hassled and viewbombed, too. :/

No, the CBs not but everything else, including their 2nd gens.

The CB prizes that will be given out, no... the thing is that any other prizes out there... the non-CB prize offsprings... CAN become sick.

Also, people will e trying to find the new CBs as that quote says, so...

Edited by Silverswift

CB prize dragons. The offspring is not sick proof.

No, the CBs not but everything else, including their 2nd gens.

Yeah, i read it wrong, I understand now. Never thought about that.

By the way....

A WARNING TO EVERYONE (Yes, non-prize winners too)

The week that the prizes are sent out, everyone and their mother is going to be clicking every single prize egg in hatcheries. Every. Single. One.

Hundreds of times.

Prize winners' CBs will be safe from sickness... NO OTHER EGGS WILL. This ALSO includes the non-CB prizes of winners, so for the sake of shiny little eggs, please keep your babies safe. They WILL get viewbombed that week, and probably the week after too. So be very careful when adding eggs to hatcheries.

People will be hunting down the codes of the CB eggs, trying to compile lists of the winners.

Let's keep the fatalities low, people!

oh, that reminds me:

ALSO:  Keep names of any people you gift to or trade with PRIVATE!  Or they may find themselves hassled and viewbombed, too.  :/

I second all of these observations! And, for future use, gonna keep all of this advice in one spot. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the new codes.

I hope nobody picks music again. I'm still upset over my stupid capitalization.

If I was to ever win again, I would probably pick something food related. I love food.

Just think of all the possibilities:

donut

pizza

steak

foood

omnom

toast

bread

sushi

chips

fries

salad

mango

peach

salsa

Or or or, what if somebody chose the code movie? Movie and Music. Wouldn't that be grand. <3

omnom! xd.png The perfect all around code for food laugh.gif Can't wait to see all the new codes :3

Yes, please repeat what I said, because I had a prize die last year from being viewbombed because people click anything prize in hatcheries.

Actually, right now is a good time to start keeping an eye out. As soon as people saw the prize winners were notified they swarmed the hatcheries. As a point, I have a tinsel hatchling who is now well over 8000 views because people don't know the prizes aren't out yet.

I'm just glad the awesome things I have right now aren't prizes so people ignore them lol.