TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I didn't get any email--so that means I didn't win anything, right? If so, oh well, congrats to the winners <3

The prize will appear on your scroll in a few weeks, probably 2-3 weeks. Make sure to keep an egg spot open until it's on your scroll, or you might still not get it!!!

We need to keep an egg slot open?

But ... Valentine's ... (wails)

EDIT: checked the past "news." Eggs were out by beginning of Feb. No need for the smelling salts!

Edited by toyofubl

I had a private bet with myself that you'd choose that code if you won! xd.png

Hehe, you won that bet. laugh.gif

We need to keep an egg slot open?

But ... Valentine's ... (wails)

EDIT: checked the past "news." Eggs were out by beginning of Feb. No need for the smelling salts!

Past years don't guarantee the same thing for this year, though. The lack of HMs is enough to prove that wink.gif If I were a winner I'd play it safe and keep that slot open, just to be certain not to miss it!

I suppose that is ONE good thing about NOT winning. xd.png

I can set myself to hoarding Vals when that time comes without any worry about a shiny on its way. laugh.gif

Edited by Silverswift

No prize again for me but congrats to the lucky 600. Looking forward to seeing the new line with their custom codes and names.

A set of backup winners has also already been drawn. If winners do not respond or I am unable to get in contact with them, new winners will be drawn from the backup pool.

So TJ has another list of people ready just in case some of the winners are unreachable or don't answer within two weeks. I wonder if the people in that backup pool also gets the "Sorry not a winner" message when they check the raffle link. Because, technically, they have been chosen.

So TJ has another list of people ready just in case some of the winners are unreachable or don't answer within two weeks. I wonder if the people in that backup pool also gets the "Sorry not a winner" message when they check the raffle link. Because, technically, they have been chosen.

I'd hope I didn't find out I was in the backup pool if I didn't end up winning. That'd be so much worse than not winning.

I presume they would still get the "Lol, NOPE!" message at this point, or things would get confusing fast.

Past years don't guarantee the same thing for this year, though. The lack of HMs is enough to prove that wink.gif If I were a winner I'd play it safe and keep that slot open, just to be certain not to miss it!

Fortunately I have at least one 2nd gen of every valentine's dragon, so keeping one egg slot open isn't the end of the world for me. I still hope they get handed out before valentines day, though. biggrin.gif Either way, I can't complain about anything right now. Haha!

I'm certain they get the "Sorry" message because that would be more than mean, getting a winner message and then not winning because there aren't that many spots for the re-draw wink.gif

Hehe! He has found his honor. xd.png

LOL

Also pretty sure they'll still get the failure message, since as of right now, they do not win. It'll probably change in two weeks. That's what I'm hoping for, at least.

If not, well, my backup plan for getting nice things is still in the works.

Edited by zaverxi

I'm certain they get the "Sorry" message because that would be more than mean, getting a winner message and then not winning because there aren't that many spots for the re-draw wink.gif

I agree with this, unfortunately.

I would rather NOT know I was on that other list, unless it meant that I was getting a dragon.

Right. So there's still (mnimal) hope.

Thanks for the answers, guys smile.gif

I know it's not been 24 hours yet (err...actually may not have been 12 but it's been overnight for me already so seems like ages), but can any of the winners comment on if there appears to be less PM pressuring due to increased numbers handed out?

Edit: I agree Rhynn, it's much better this year than previously (again, I think this may be due to higher numbers of winners, and so it feels like there was a chance somewaht greater than a snowballs in hell! )

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Can I just say a big THANK YOU to the general DC community for being so much more positive about the whole thing than previous years? So far I've seen only a few people with all-negative posts, and the positivity is great for once biggrin.gif

Naturally things can still change in the coming days as more people find out the winners have been contacted, but so far so good, maybe we can keep it up xd.png

I know it's not been 24 hours yet (err...actually may not have been 12 but it's been overnight for me already so seems like ages), but can any of the winners comment on if there appears to be less PM pressuring due to increased numbers handed out?

If they don't have any basis for comparison (never won before), how would they know whether it's better/worse/the same? wink.gif

If they don't have any basis for comparison (never won before), how would they know whether it's better/worse/the same? wink.gif

True, but from the stories it sounds like they used to get flooded with a very very large number of PMs. I was just wondering if they were getting snowed under this year too. I admit it would be all guess work though!

True, but from the stories it sounds like they used to get flooded with a very very large number of PMs. I was just wondering if they were getting snowed under this year too. I admit it would be all guess work though!

I sent out one PM congratulating a winner, thats all I've sent out so far.

As ever no e-mail for me. So I will stay away for DC until Next release so maybe I do not see the "give me 100 CB metalls for 2ng gen prize offspring" trades then. Congrats to the winners as always.

I won a Bronze Shimmer. biggrin.gifwub.gif I was just taking a few hours to squee before announcing.

For details see my sig.

Edit: I am wondering if I've fallen into a parallel universe. I don't normally win things and this was completely unexpected.

Edited by Cireth