TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Wow confirmed as a winner!!! biggrin.gif *runs around the house screaming*

Yay got confirmation on mine as well.

For you two~

For the hopefuls: Page to check if you've won

For the winners: Raffle Winners' Guide

Check the guide. It has helpful info~ Feel free to contact me with any questions, squeeing, or banter. :3

You know, the redraw's not happening today... Do yourself a favour and get some sleep wink.gif

Gotta start your pleading ritual early if you wanna have a chance~ Just kidding dont mind me and my sleep deprived delusional rantings. This is a mixture of like the raffle and the possibility of spending a whole week at my boyfriends house with just him during valentines week. I'm dying xd.png

... You didn't lose anything. You just didn't win.

Thanks for pointing this out. smile.gif

Nearly all of us weren't struck by lightening either, lol - being in the majority isn't always a bad thing. laugh.gif

Would like to say congrats to all of the winners!

(And cast spells of fertility over your new shinies! xd.png )

I was so relieved to discover that my dragons not showing when I tried to unFog upon first getting up was a temporary site issue and not my computer, which is still working, that I'm probably almost as happy right now as you guys, albeit with 80% less SQUEEE. laugh.gif

I think this is the fifth year I'm a loser? LOL

Maybe next year or in the redraw. It'll happen eventually.

Congrats to all the winners!

Can I be selfish for a moment and say that I'm glad there wasn't a brand-new Prize dragon this year? I have Tinsels and Shimmer-scales already, so I'm not *too* disappointed. I would be if it was a new dragon!

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see the new lineages!

Fifth year and still zilch over here.

Guess there's anyways next year... again.

Edited by jesterboohoo

HOLLY CARP, Batman! Checked this thread, checked my e-mail, and - I won! blink.gifxd.pngwub.gif

Got my code selection choice first try, too! zaverxi, I'm so totally swiping one of your awesome badges, thanx so much for making them!

HOLLY CARP, Batman! Checked this thread, checked my e-mail, and - I won! blink.gifxd.pngwub.gif

Got my code selection choice first try, too! zaverxi, I'm so totally swiping one of your awesome badges, thanx so much for making them!

Congratulations. biggrin.gif What kind of prize did you win, if I may ask? (:

Bahh. Another year of no luck at all. :c

Oh well. It was to be expected.

Congrats to the winners!

Sorry I can't give you the shiny from a F Gold Tinsel Birdz. sad.gif

Be sure to check the Raffle Winners Guide for helpful info and tips :3

*casually updates sig in case there's any prize winners out there who look at them*

Have my confirmation as well!

2014 Holiday Raffle

Thank you, your prize choices have been saved.

So thank you very much TJ for sorting this out - and thank you for the badges, I tok one smile.gif

Have my confirmation as well!

2014 Holiday Raffle

Thank you, your prize choices have been saved.

So thank you very much TJ for sorting this out - and thank you for the badges, I tok one smile.gif

Congrats! Where did get your badge? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I am hoping I get the code I picked tongue.gif

I didn't win either, but congrats to those who did.

I'm also not that disappointed as I thought I would be, my goals here are still as hard to reach as before :D

(*crosses fingers for backup winning* XD)

Congrats! Where did get your badge? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I am hoping I get the code I picked tongue.gif

Welp all emails have been sent out, still not a winner... which does mean I 'lost' the raffle.

But since we need to be POSITIVE....

Here's some winner badges.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Here you go :3 Also congrats to any now posting winners biggrin.gif

Can I be selfish for a moment and say that I'm glad there wasn't a brand-new Prize dragon this year?

My thoughts as well, to be honest...

Another year and another loss. I shouldn't be surprised, given how low odds were for getting picked. Is it wrong that I wanted to win so I could gift offspring without asking for an arm or a leg? Some trade requests are ridiculously high.

Congrats to all winners, though.

Alas I didn't win. Oh well xd.png. One year I will get an epic wedding present that is a raffle egg. happy.gif

Congrats to all the winners! May your shinies breed true all year. Can't wait to see what the new codes are and I can't wait to start collecting the new lines in a few months happy.gif

Another year and another loss. I shouldn't be surprised, given how low odds were for getting picked. Is it wrong that I wanted to win so I could gift offspring without asking for an arm or a leg? Some trade requests are ridiculously high.

Congrats to all winners, though.

Same here, I wanted to drop shinies on the AP, glomp gift, and do some trades.