TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I must be extraordinarily lucky, I won in the raffle for the second year in a row, a Silver Shimmerscale!

What I usually do during times like this is stick to the 6 hour rule: Wait until it has no more than 6 hours until it can hatch to add it anywhere, and then only to one site. You still have to watch your scroll like a hawk (literally every 5-15 minutes, minimum, just to be safe), but it will minimize the risk of death by sickness.

Personally I think it would be best to wait PAST the 4 day mark, hatch it really quickly (10-15min would probably be ample with a few high traffic sites) then immediately remove/fog the new hatchling. That way it is only there for a really REALLY short period and so less chance for a winner's entire scroll to be view-bombed for the sake of one eggy.

I'm hoping for some Nhiostrife lines. I'd love to try and make a EG with the 'kins...No need for shinies, just purple! But really though, I hope the lower gens will be less than selling your soul for it. xd.png

Ah Nhiostrifes are good too! If I'd won a Silver Shimmer I'd have done both! Maybe with Tri-horns too!

By the way....

A WARNING TO EVERYONE (Yes, non-prize winners too)

The week that the prizes are sent out, everyone and their mother is going to be clicking every single prize egg in hatcheries. Every. Single. One.

Hundreds of times.

Prize winners' CBs will be safe from sickness... NO OTHER EGGS WILL. This ALSO includes the non-CB prizes of winners, so for the sake of shiny little eggs, please keep your babies safe. They WILL get viewbombed that week, and probably the week after too. So be very careful when adding eggs to hatcheries.

People will be hunting down the codes of the CB eggs, trying to compile lists of the winners.

Let's keep the fatalities low, people!

Well, all my shinies should have hatched by then, so I'll just hide them and hope for the best...

I must be extraordinarily lucky, I won in the raffle for the second year in a row, a Silver Shimmerscale!

Congrats! Could you please spread some of your luck over us poor mortals? xd.png

I must be extraordinarily lucky, I won in the raffle for the second year in a row, a Silver  Shimmerscale!

ohmy.gif

.... you need to buy a lottery ticket. Srsly.

Also, CONGRATS!! Again. LoL! xd.png

Edited by Riannon

Congrats! Could you please spread some of your luck over us poor mortals? xd.png

Hear hear. xd.png

I must be extraordinarily lucky, I won in the raffle for the second year in a row, a Silver  Shimmerscale!

Holly molly congrats! xd.png What if you win next year too? ohmy.gif

Holy cow! Congrats!!

Oh well, didn't win.

Congrats to the winners though!

*sighs wistfully and echoes the sentiments*

Great congratulations to the very lucky winners!

holy cakes thank you so much ; A ;

Edit: whoah what happened to the 2nd url

Edited by rubyshoes

Well, there's always next year. And the redraw. *sigh*

Congratulations to everybody who got a prize, and I hope that you don't get too overwhelmed!

*sigh* not a winner again this year T_T

Congrats to all winners smile.gif

So nice to see so many winners, have just been reading through the thread and enjoying the fun. smile.gif

This should gradually begin to ease past problems and start our new year off beautifully!

Thanks so very much to TJ for going to all this trouble in helping to alleviate these issues! wub.gif

And again, congrats to all winners - I hope you all read Amazon's oft-posted Guide and avoid the lengthy list issues which have driven so many past winners past the bend - although I'll fervently hope Prize reproduction increases enough to make this improvement noticeable, lol.

Just overheard a visitor telling my room-mate that in the middle of a Manitoba (Canadian prairies) snow-encrusted winter, he found a !?4-leaf clover?! in her driveway coming up!

I wonder if he's a DC winner. laugh.gif

Well look at that, I'm a 3rd place winner! I'm 6.5 years into DC without a win before this, but still I'm surprised I won. I think I only had like... three raffle tickets this year? I'd honestly kind of given up on ever winning.

I'm glad you won. That's kind of how I feel at this point.

I've been playing for 5 and didn't win this year either. Admittedly it's disheartening to see others win twice when you've haven't at all.

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

Buy lottery tickets. now xd.png

Aw, bummer, no win here! I am glad there are so many more winners this year, though. Congrats to those!

Fingers crossed for the redraw and next year and maybe even the "store"!

Ya know...the increase in winners only seem to make losing that much more crushing.

I was all neutral the whole time we were waiting, but now I feel really depressed. Gods, it's just a pixel dragon! Why is this affected me so much!?

Ya know...the increase in winners only seem to make losing that much more crushing.

I was all neutral the whole time we were waiting, but now I feel really depressed. Gods, it's just a pixel dragon! Why is this affected me so much!?

I agree 100 percent!