TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Okay, I think I've had enough squee-time. I won a silver shimmer! Still can't believe it. I think I'll keep/trade the first several shinies, but I think I might gift a few after that.

Okay, I think I've had enough squee-time. I won a silver shimmer! Still can't believe it. I think I'll keep/trade the first several shinies, but I think I might gift a few after that.

Congrats! smile.gif

Okay, I think I've had enough squee-time.  I won a silver shimmer!  Still can't believe it.  I think I'll keep/trade the first several shinies, but I think I might gift a few after that.

Congratulations, can't wait to find some descendants! (:

Edit:

Kindle loves making random spaces...

Edited by 20mia08

Congratulations! smile.gif

Congratulations! To all winners!

And congratulations to all of us on DC because in a couple of weeks we will see the bith of plenty of new beautiful lineages with Prize Dragaons involved. tongue.gif

That's a heck of decision! ohmy.gif Good luck. smile.gif

and you never know what lovely dragons are waiting to be released.

and you never know what lovely dragons are waiting to be released.

Also that. tongue.gif This is at least partly why all my draggies are promiscuous! xd.png

Congrats Pie! I can't wait to see your lovely Silver Shimmer around!

Congratulations biggrin.gif

Also, congratulations to all the winners that have chosen to stay quiet. smile.gif

Also that. tongue.gif This is at least partly why all my draggies are promiscuous! xd.png

Haha! No kidding! xd.png I have some who have descriptions waiting approval who are 'mates', but I don't have an issue with them seeing some other dragons on the side if I'm making a lineage. xd.png

Haha! No kidding! xd.png I have some who have descriptions waiting approval who are 'mates', but I don't have an issue with them seeing some other dragons on the side if I'm making a lineage. xd.png

Same here. Most of my dragons are monogamous, they just, um, help raise orphans with lots of other dragons. Yes. Honest. xd.png

Mine will have three mates and I'll alternate breedings between them.

I'm going to breed a couple of second gens for me and drop third gens on unsuspecting passersby, while I'm breeding 2Gs to trade. When I've traded for all the shinies I need for my lineage projects I'll glomp people with 2Gs. Once my shny lineages are done I'm going to rain 2G Golds, Silvers and Coppers on Newbies. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

Same here. Most of my dragons are monogamous, they just, um, help raise orphans with lots of other dragons. Yes. Honest. xd.png

Same here! xd.png They each have they each have their own mates but are willing to help out when I need a baby outside of their "relationship".

Congratulations! smile.gif

Mine will have three mates and I'll alternate breedings between them.

I'm going to breed a couple of second gens for me and drop third gens on unsuspecting passersby, while I'm breeding 2Gs to trade. When I've traded for all the shinies I need for my lineage projects I'll glomp people with 2Gs. Once my shny lineages are done I'm going to rain 2G Golds, Silvers and Coppers on Newbies. biggrin.gif

I've decided mine will have CB mates depending on the breeding requests. The guys will just be hopeless and madly devoted to my prize so much so that they'll refuse to ever mate with anyone but her. ^^

I'll have a lifetime mate for her though that should someone ask for like a default offspring they'll get her "cream of the crop, love of her life" male.

Given that I'd be destined to choose something that would go to super common, I'm gonna leave myself open to possibilities of new dragon breeds that come out in the future. xd.png

My dragons only have specific mates when they're lineaged although if they don't give me what I want I'll switch things up.

Although if I breed a mate specifically for another dragon, they'll be mates for life.

But if I breed a specific mate that took me 9 months to breed successfully and it REFUSES, I'm more likely going to get super pissed off and kill it and try to zombify it.

*narrows eyes at that one white stripe* the only reason it's still alive is because I managed to breed another white stripe quickly afterwards.

Breeding white stripes from white stripes is INFURIATING sometimes.

My dragons only have specific mates when they're lineaged although if they don't give me what I want I'll switch things up.

Although if I breed a mate specifically for another dragon, they'll be mates for life.

But if I breed a specific mate that took me 9 months to breed successfully and it REFUSES, I'm more likely going to get super pissed off and kill it and try to zombify it.

*narrows eyes at that one white stripe* the only reason it's still alive is because I managed to breed another white stripe quickly afterwards.

You know when it comes to zombifying things I only tend to prepare like right before halloween that I tend to find the most unliked dragons on my scroll and decide that on halloween it is time for them to sacrifice themselves!!

Muahahahha!

I've never attempted stripe breedings yet I can only imagine how frustrating that must be xd.png

9 months and a refusal just from today would mean certain zombie fodder for something on my scroll given the time window... Just saying lol

Oh Stripes are infuriating (but I love them anyway). That said my 5G PB All colour lineage is halfway done. smile.gif

Anyway back on topic. I'm thinking of perhaps giving her a CB Trio mate as her lifemate and using the others when I want specific second gens.

I've no idea how prizes and trios would breed together though. I might be setting myself up for an Epic Fail.

Oh Stripes are infuriating (but I love them anyway). That said my 5G PB All colour lineage is halfway done. smile.gif

Anyway back on topic. I'm thinking of perhaps giving her a CB Trio mate as her lifemate and using the others when I want specific second gens.

I've no idea how prizes and trios would breed together though. I might be setting myself up for an Epic Fail.

A trio would be cool, and I've seen successful lines from them before! I think Thunder x Bronze is particularly nice looking.

Okay, I finally decided on a code, name, and personality/backstory for my shimmer. :3 I'm going to sleep on it and then submit it tomorrow if I'm still sure. I don't want to tell the code yet, but she's going to be a girl. Getting more and more excited about her~

Now that there's an increased number of winners, I wonder if someone will breed their Prize dragon with Fever Wyverns. I don't think I've seen any Prize-lineage with them so far - which is sad, as they're my favourite dragon breed xd.png I'll keep my eyes open, once the offspring of the new Prizes will appear in the trading threads *___*

Anyway, congratulations to all winners! ^^ I keep catching myself wishing I was a backup-winner, but then I feel bad, as it would mean that someone else missed their chance.

Mine is going to be a boy, I'm really hoping I get the code I want. Not sold on any particular line just yet, I will be making a X silver just because I already have a silver shim fail girl to make checkers with.

Edited by tjsweepers