TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Mine is going to be a boy, I'm really hoping I get the code I want. Not sold on any particular line just yet, I will be making a X silver just because I already have a silver shim fail girl to make checkers with.

I'm going to receive a silver shimmer too and gender it as a female so if you are looking for a swap to continue that silver checker at some point I can most likely help you out smile.gif Just Pm me.

Can I mention that I'm a little excited to see my badge in some peoples signatures :3

Also, I wish tons of luck in all your breeding endevors~ Seeing as Myst will have a harem of ladies to breed with I will do my best to do swaps with other prize winners if anyone wants :3 Doesnt matter breed or color just hit me up and I'll do my best to get your shiny of preferred mate to you biggrin.gif

I seriously can't wait to see all the gorgeous lineages to come of this~!

Now that there's an increased number of winners, I wonder if someone will breed their Prize dragon with Fever Wyverns. I don't think I've seen any Prize-lineage with them so far - which is sad, as they're my favourite dragon breed xd.png I'll keep my eyes open, once the offspring of the new Prizes will appear in the trading threads *___*

Anyway, congratulations to all winners! ^^ I keep catching myself wishing I was a backup-winner, but then I feel bad, as it would mean that someone else missed their chance.

Fevers look awesome with bronze tins! I just checked. That might have to be another one I try after I have gotten enough shinies that I can stay strong through all the fails. xd.png

I saw the note to check and make sure that e-mails were current and went to check. I didn't realize that the e-mail I used one here was the one that I no longer have access to. I just changed it to one that I can get to. What's the protocol for when this happens? I probably didn't win anything, but just in case.

I saw the note to check and make sure that e-mails were current and went to check. I didn't realize that the e-mail I used one here was the one that I no longer have access to. I just changed it to one that I can get to. What's the protocol for when this happens? I probably didn't win anything, but just in case.

Just check this link, it'll show if you won regardless: http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle smile.gif

Congrats Pie. Any plans yet and what's your code?

Thanks! My code is Frost (unless someone else who won grabbed that first), and I don't know yet if I'll influence or let them gender, so I don't know what holidays they might be able to breed with. I do plan on breeding them with a winter seasonal (hopefully with at least some degree of success). Guardians look nice too, but that depends on how painful it is to get a shiny from one.

Thank you to everyone else too, and congrats to all the other winners!

Oh! Thanks for the quick reply and link, Angelicdragonpuppy. The link said that I won 3rd place and I picked a random ID. Now I....wait? -totally confused about how this works-

Oh! Thanks for the quick reply and link, Angelicdragonpuppy. The link said that I won 3rd place and I picked a random ID. Now I....wait? -totally confused about how this works-

Congrats! happy.gif I'm sure other winners would be more than happy to answer questions regarding your prize confirmation.

Why you so lucky?? Grats though xd.png

In a few weeks (probably two), TJ will send out eggs to the winner's scrolls. Keep an open egg space until then, as if you're locked at the time, you'll have to wait until the second batch of eggs is sent out a few weeks after that! ;o;

Thanks! Okay, great! I am curious as to what the Specific ID thing meant. I've been on DragonCave for a while but I've never really wandered over here...

Thanks! Okay, great! I am curious as to what the Specific ID thing meant. I've been on DragonCave for a while but I've never really wandered over here...

I believe that was the option to choose a custom code if you wanted.

If you wanted, you could've chosen a custom 5 character code for your Prize rather than having the code be random generated.

If you changed your mind and want this, you can try emailing TJ and asking for it to be changed; never hurts to ask! ;o;

Congrats Yumi! Nice to see another Bronze winner wink.gif

I see, that was what I was thinking. Thanks for all of the quick replies! Imma get right on that waiting now!

-sits down-

I see, that was what I was thinking. Thanks for all of the quick replies! Imma get right on that waiting now!

-sits down-

You if you wanna sport your win with a spiffy badge you can go here~.

Also congratulations~! Go ahead and check this Prize Winner's Guide for any information on what to expect and if you have any other questions feel free to ask here, the guide thread, or if you want some more 1 on 1 answer feel free to contact me as well.

:3

Congrats to all the new winners! I hope some of you like Spriter's Alts :P Enjoy your new prizes, and don't let long IOU lists overwhelm you!

Edited by PieMaster

I'm just gonna join the line of people who are sad that they didn't win anything.... *Sigh*

The conga line of losers is more fun. You don't win friends with commons! You don't win friends with commons! Cha!*

Cheer up, my buttercups. When the prizes go out, the ratios will go loopy - you may catch many interesting things that week. smile.gif

* 'Losers' and 'commons' is used only in play. Any resemblance to real dragons, living or undead, is purely coincidental.

Edited by schmupti

There's always next year I say as the next year passes with no prize.

The conga line of losers is more fun. You don't win friends with commons! You don't win friends with commons! Cha!*

Cheer up, my buttercups. When the prizes go out, the ratios will go loopy - you may catch many interesting things that week. smile.gif

* 'Losers' and 'commons' is used only in play. Any resemblance to real dragons, living or undead, is purely coincidental.

Bwahaha, heck yes. biggrin.gif

I wondered how many prizes are going to be handed out next year, I hope it's 600 or bigger xd.png

That will be interesting to see but I also have a funny feeling there might be a new prize next year.. Is it bad to say I kinda hope not. I love the idea of a prize dragon don't get me wrong its awesome to win something but another prize dragon to try and collect would be H E-double hockey sticks lol tongue.gif

Edited by acm1923

That will be interesting to see but I also have a funny feeling there might be a new prize next year.. Is it bad to say I kinda hope not. I love the idea of a prize dragon don't get me wrong its awesome to win something but another prize dragon to try and collect would be H E-double hockey sticks lol tongue.gif

No, there are plenty of people who agree. I personally don't mind, but I think shimmers and tinsels are enough. happy.gif

I'm assuming that all the initial emails have been sent out. And once again, I didn't win. I've been here longer than most of you. Entered every raffle, participated in every event. sigh. Maybe it's just time to leave.