TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Prizes are already being viewbombed blink.gif

Or maybe it's just me...

Prizes haven't been given out yet. smile.gif

Prizes haven't been given out yet. smile.gif

I meant higher-gen prizes because people think the prizes HAVE been handed out already. I had a tinsel go from 2k views to 8k in a few hours.

People are clicking anything that looks like a prize in the hatcheries looking for the new ones pft.

Good thing the CB prizes are going to be protected from sickness. Or at least, from dying from sickness. Everything else, though, they gonna die if you don't pay attention.

I meant higher-gen prizes because people think the prizes HAVE been handed out already. I had a tinsel go from 2k views to 8k in a few hours.

People are clicking anything that looks like a prize in the hatcheries looking for the new ones pft.

Good thing the CB prizes are going to be protected from sickness. Or at least, from dying from sickness. Everything else, though, they gonna die if you don't pay attention.

Ah, I see smile.gif

It will be interesting to see how many views the new prizes will get.

But yeah, definately need to keep a close eye on your other eggs, to keep them safe. smile.gif

Edited by Frodo

Heh, I just realized that it was my 5-year anniversary as a dragon cave player precisely on the day when the winners had been drawn (Jan. 15th). laugh.gif

Ah, I see smile.gif

It will be interesting to see how many views the new prizes will get.

But yeah, definately need to keep a close eye on your other eggs, to keep them safe. smile.gif

I'm going to hide my scroll when prizes go out and only breed NON prizes at that time. xd.png I figure it will be a good time to try to get some of these darn mates to produce the right type of egg!

I'm going to hide my scroll when prizes go out and only breed NON prizes at that time. xd.png I figure it will be a good time to try to get some of these darn mates to produce the right type of egg!

IT would make me sad to have to hide my scroll, I think. I like for people to be able to see what I have.

*sighs* I think I've got a problem.

-someone posts the raffle check link-

Fiona knows it's not going to change what it says, at least until the second round goes out. It's not likely to then either, but certainly not before.

Fiona tells herself not to bother clicking the link. Because it isn't going to be any different than the last dozen times she clicked the link.

*click*

Anyway, I enjoyed looking through shadesofchaos' linked breed combos. I love how so many of them look together.

I have absolutely no problem towards newer players winning, but it's also nice for me to see older users that I've been acquainted with on the forums saying they've won. It's not like winning myself of course, but in a way it seems like it. Like seeing a good friend have something wonderful happen. You just get an extra dose of happy for them.

sbowen also has problem...

sbowen clicks on link for no reason... She just uses the logic of 'What if someone refused their prize?'

Still holding out a bit of soon to be crushed hope that I'll get a Silver Tinsel. biggrin.gif

am i the only one praying some people dont claim theirs so theres another chance xd.png

That's a terrible thing to hope for and you ought to be ashamed, but I bet every single person who entered the raffle and who didn't win is hoping that so xd.png

am i the only one praying some people dont claim theirs so theres another chance xd.png

Not at all! wink.gif

Definitely not the only one *turns away with a guilty expression*

Don't look at me *angel face* xd.png

The only reason I'm *not* doing that is because I don't believe I'm even in the back-up group, much less likely to be picked from it! xd.png

If I hadn't won I might be. But then I never expected to win so I don't know.

I'm pretty sure that enough time has passed that the casual users (like me, most of the time) had almost forgotten about it completely, or just assumed that the prizes would be passed around already, and took the lack of a mysterious egg showing up on their page as a sign that they didn't win. It was simply by a stroke of luck that I happened to even see the link at all, much less click on it. I was beyond shocked that I'd won. My thoughts could be summed up in a few emoticons: huh.gif --> ohmy.gif --> biggrin.gif

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have prize eggs and don't even realize it. Don't lose hope... mine could easily have gone to someone else.

I'm pretty sure that enough time has passed that the casual users (like me, most of the time) had almost forgotten about it completely, or just assumed that the prizes would be passed around already, and took the lack of a mysterious egg showing up on their page as a sign that they didn't win. It was simply by a stroke of luck that I happened to even see the link at all, much less click on it. I was beyond shocked that I'd won. My thoughts could be summed up in a few emoticons: huh.gif --> ohmy.gif --> biggrin.gif

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who have prize eggs and don't even realize it. Don't lose hope... mine could easily have gone to someone else.

Congrats!

If there are some not claimed in the 2 week mark, will this link http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

work for the new people who were picked?

I do not expect to be on the backup list and if I am, my luck is the last egg not claimed will go to the person who is right above my name tongue.gif But I am curious to if once new names pulled, if link will work for them.

Congrats BlueOcean! Might I ask what dragon you won?

If there are some not claimed in the 2 week mark, will this link http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

work for the new people who were picked?

I do not expect to be on the backup list and if I am, my luck is the last egg not claimed will go to the person who is right above my name tongue.gif But I am curious to if once new names pulled, if link will work for them.

Yep. those redraw winners will have that link stating that they have won and to enter their choices if they want the egg. They also have the option to decline allowing other redraws to have a chance. They also get a time limit to respond so theres that too.

Yep. those redraw winners will have that link stating that they have won and to enter their choices if they want the egg. They also have the option to decline allowing other redraws to have a chance. They also get a time limit to respond so theres that too.

*book marks page* Hey you never know! xd.png

awesome to know it will update biggrin.gif

and Congrats to all the new winners that popped in since the last time I said congrats LOL

Ooohhh I see you have my favourite on there, gold shimmer x stripe! I would love to do a swap with a generous gold shimmer owner for one of those.  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Also, I'd love to know what cookies ameth feeds Geumseol Menoth, not one single fail in there: http://dragcave.net/progeny/happy  blink.gif

I've never noticed that before... Wow Geumseol breeds really well