TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I aggree(In the first moment, of course wink.gif ) it does sound unfair that someone who just joined dragoncave win a price while many people (me included) playing several years dragoncave and don't have luck and win nothing

but since the the winners are choosen randomly(with a bit increased chance how many raffleticket you have collected) its completely fair that also new one get the chance winning a price. It would be unfair to exclude newer dragoncave players just because they are new

There should be rule next year where people with bronze trophy or none can't join the raffle.

I don't aggree that, the only thing I could imagine is that older users get a few raffletickets entries more than newer users, but even that is unnecessary

Edited by Seiti

Off topic as well but:

So due to some requesting, if anyone wants a breed specific winner badge here you go~

user posted imageuser posted image

Thanks, they're brilliant biggrin.gif

*adds one to her sig*

I like to see a lineage of any Prize Dragon and Falconiform Wyvern.

Yeah commons and uncommons tends to produce eggs of just their breed but it would be nice to see this dragons which i fell in love with from egg to adult in all stages and both genders. There are many dragons out there which i am like okay forget about the adult dragons the hatchies are so much prettier or the female looks better and so on.

I am annoyed that there are so many checkers and lineages with Golds and Silvers and Coppers i can't stand it any longer. Are they really so beutiful in the eyes of the majority here or is it for breeding behavior or trade value?

I don't like lineage in which i have to trade my soul, a couple of body parts and my first born to be able to procede the lineage.

Edit: Just typos.

Edited by Tigerkralle

There's a lot of talk in this thread about two-species breedings, but not many people have mentioned intentions with three. Honestly, I think some combinations come out really pretty.

Here's one of my favorites - it's unfortunate there's not really a lot of these out there.

I really do love checker eve-gen lineages.

I'm fond of my Bronze Shimmer x Royal Blue choices here, but something this scale is only feasible if you don't mind inbreeding. tongue.gif

Any thoughts on a third dragon type I could add that would compliment the Royal Blue and Bronze Shimmer? I have CBs of all the non-prize dragons (except Holly and Bright Pink).

She's female, to match with the stairstep trend at the time (and also my love of checkers), so I can't do a Spiral, and I think a purebred Royal Blue with just the single line of shimmers would not look as nice (since the females will be buried at the bottom of the lineage, I think the full-purebred mates work better when the CB prize is male), but I'd love to do an even-gen if anyone has thoughts?

A part of me actually says that I don't want the third dragon to "match" the Shimmers, I want something to compliment the colors of the Shimmers and Royal Blues without any of the dragons blending into each other. Something sharp but pretty, in a unique way.

Suggestions?

Edited by SolarCat

Problem is it wasn't an obvious joke and that sentiment has been expressed and not that long ago.

Edited by rubyshoes

Hey guys, instead of dragging out the drama, just hit the report button and move on. Your trusty forum mods will handle it tongue.gif

In other news.. I got bored today and put together pics of all of the /balloon lines.. because /balloons are awesome looking. They look best with the gold prizes and silver tins in my opinion tongue.gif

user posted image

I would be curious how many winners already respond and if there will be people who do not respond?

The tension on the thread right now is kind of stress-inducing. Js.

Congrats to all the raffle winners this time! I didn't win (not surprised) but maybe next time~ or the redraw? xd.png can always hope.

Sorry, I know I shouldn't feed the troll... My fault. Anyways, I'd love to see a bronze x Lumina lineage. I think that would be just gorgeous

In other news.. I got bored today and put together pics of all of the /balloon lines.. because /balloons are awesome looking. They look best with the gold prizes and silver tins in my opinion tongue.gif

user posted image

l love your balloon toes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jenN5

The way you can read the naughty Tinsel x Balloon line makes it sound like the Tinsel was extremely upset about not being able to see his toes X'DD

OMG i got one!!!!!! Never thought this would happen, thought i didnt when i saw my email and was just like "meh wasnt gonna happen anyway" but they hadnt loaded properly yet then i saw the email!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeee so excited!

*is so distracted by all the Toes lineages that she missed the 5 min drop* xd.png

ETA: Congrats Dewspirit! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

OMG i got one!!!!!! Never thought this would happen, thought i didnt when i saw my email and was just like "meh wasnt gonna happen anyway" but they hadnt loaded properly yet then i saw the email!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeee so excited!

Eeeee congratulations! biggrin.gif What did you win?

*is so distracted by all the Toes lineages that she missed the 5 min drop* xd.png

ETA: Congrats Dewspirit! biggrin.gif

that was the idea.. yay for distractions!

(i didnt do all the lines.. i just wanted to get a branch of each of the non alt lines to show potential awesomeness. Silver tins look great with almost every solid, saturated colored sprite i have seen them paired to)

-removed img as I had some reports about it - ruby -

more on subject, for some reason when someone mentioned the Lumina line...i thought it said Lamia for a second. Lamia dragon would be rather fun! i'd like to see that lineage. xd.png

and while the balloons have grown on me, they're still so....weird. xd.png though i cannot deny they add a HUGE "pop" of color. punage. xd.png but at least there are people who love them!

EDIT: also, congrats to the new winner. when you've had time to absorb the shock and if you decide to make a list, if you're a new Gold or Bronze tinsel owner....so call me maybe? tongue.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

The only (other) things that upset me regarding the raffle, personally, is the fact that (as mentioned by another) CB prize dragons on a burned multi-scroller's scroll are not redistributed to a runner up. And previous prize winners winning ANOTHER prize dragon.

Personally, if I ever had won a prize dragon, I would likely be excluding myself from future raffles, if possible. If not, and I was selected again, I would downgrade to HM if available...refuse it if not.

That's just my stance on it.

Let it go and stop commenting on the "previous and now removed posts" please. Keep your posts on topic.

If it is off topic don't post it.

Please use the report button and don't respond to something you might consider rude/trollish etc.

thanks guys! really appreciate all the congratulations, won a 3rd prize shimmer scale, pretty ecstatic right now

-removed, please see mod note just above your post-

Oops...sorry about that... :S

Edited by MedievalMystic

I like to see a lineage of any Prize Dragon and Falconiform Wyvern.

Yeah commons and uncommons tends to produce eggs of just their breed but it would be nice to see this dragons which i fell in love with from egg to adult in all stages and both genders. There are many dragons out there which i am like okay forget about the adult dragons the hatchies are so much prettier or the female looks better and so on.

I am annoyed that there are so many checkers and lineages with Golds and Silvers and Coppers i can't stand it any longer. Are they really so beutiful in the eyes of the majority here or is it for breeding behavior or trade value?

I don't like lineage in which i habe to trade my soul, a couple of body parts and my first born to be able to procede the lineage.

Edit: Just typos.

Considering how much I love falconiformes, it's bound to happen eventually with mine. xd.png Since they breed mostly falconiformes, though, it probably won't be until I have gotten through my current waitlist and a few for myself. Then I can go through the zillion fails to get my pretty falci-prize. tongue.gif Oooh, they would look so pretty with my bronze tin, too! <3