TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Is it just me or do Bronze Shimmers look so amazing with everything? I really love the Bronze x Speckle lineage but.... being a speckle breeder.... I wouldn't try that. Too much of a headache. biggrin.gif

So I've done this for myself, where I photoshop one breed (usually a prize or silver/gold metallic) with 10 - 20 of my favorite breeds to create a visual that helps me easily see which ones look best together...but I decided it might be useful for other people to see the prizes (both types, all three colors) with every possible breed combination - not including holidays. It took awhile (good lord, I didn't realize there would be roughly 100 possible combos O_O) but I'm pretty sure I'm finally finished! tongue.gif

I'm a bit particular about everything needing to be the same except for the non-prize mate, so ignore the fact that all the prizes seem to be named 'Hypnotizing' and that I didn't change the direction of the stair for certain genders that would normally only be able to go the other way. The charts are just meant to be a visual for people to see how the color combinations look.

Bronze Tinsel Combinations

Bronze Shimmer Combinations

Silver Tinsel Combinations

Silver Shimmer Combinations

Gold Tinsel Combinations

Gold Shimmer Combinations

Ahh thank you, what a wonderful resource! *scurries off to pore over the bronze shimmer images*

I recently got a Bronze Tinsel stairstep with male Pinks, and it actually looks kind of nice.

I'd kind of like to see prizes bred with commons more often. Prize X Pyrope Pyralspite, maybe? Or Prize X Stripe, Stripes are always nice. Or Electrics, I don't think that's been done before.

Or if you wanted to make them extremely valuable, breeding them with a caveblocker would be cool, and it'd make the prize egg worth more because the chance of getting a prize from a caveblocker is ridiculously low. Prize X Coastal Waverunner, anybody? Or Gold-Horned Tangar?

hmmm, just wondering, how do female Prizes react to being bred with Coppers? What Copper color would they bring?

All CB Prizes have "Cave" as their location, so they breed the same colour Copper as whatever male they're bred to.

I recently got a Bronze Tinsel stairstep with male Pinks, and it actually looks kind of nice.

I'd kind of like to see prizes bred with commons more often. Prize X Pyrope Pyralspite, maybe? Or Prize X Stripe, Stripes are always nice. Or Electrics, I don't think that's been done before.

Or if you wanted to make them extremely valuable, breeding them with a caveblocker would be cool, and it'd make the prize egg worth more because the chance of getting a prize from a caveblocker is ridiculously low. Prize X Coastal Waverunner, anybody? Or Gold-Horned Tangar?

Pyrope Pyralspite, Electrics, Coastal Waverunners and Gold-Horned Tangars? Lovely! thumbs_up.png

Indifferent towards Stripes. I really looking forward to long lineages of Prizes and Common dragons, but it will likely a tough choice to stick decision because of the huge amount of "fails".

Do whatever you want.

*Shrugs* I would totally breed them with commons if I had a CB prize. I could go on to list more commons that'd be cool, but I'd be here for ages.

Now to sit here and hope to win next year.

Edited by raichuluxray

Oh i mistake you for a winner, because there are so many this year. laugh.gif

So am i. *dreams of Falconiforms and Prize Dragons lineages* Okay my point of view is crystal clear now.

Concratulations to all winners especially the ones who does not read this! tongue.gif

If i had won a Prize Dragon i would breed it with every dragon possible to breed with on my scroll. tongue.gif

But which CB dragon should i chose first? That is the question and for that the suggestions here are very welcome. Mayby i win a Prize dragon in the redraw or next year then i will have the agony of choice! wink.gif

There are at the moment only the dragons for the Breast Cancer Hope Lineage who i wil never breed outside the rules for this lineage! Oh, i should read the rules for the Magma-Magi-lineage again. unsure.gif

This pretty much Mygoal with Myst :3

Waterhorse waterhorse waterhorse.

Breed all the prizes with waterhorse. and give them to me

You're gonna like the way it looks, I guarantee it. wink.gif

I'd love to see Tsunami Prize-kin show up in the AP, personally ;D ;P

Edited by Wahya

Lol, every single egg on my scroll is a metallic. xd.png loving the influx of Prize eggs on the AP

Edited by shadowfighter

Can't wait for the upcoming AP surfing. 8> Maybe someday I'll drop some second gens in there to make somebody's day--kiiiind of early to be planning that, but it's a nice thought at least.

Lol, every single egg on my scroll is a metallic. xd.png loving the influx of Prize eggs on the AP

Wow and I missed them all. Yup that's my luck.

@Salvatores

I think AP means Abandoned Page. smile.gif

*edit*

Oh @Wahya was quicker than me. ^^

Edited by Laurelin

Same here.

Seeing as I'm egg locked it really doesn't bother me xd.png Oh well. More shiny babies will be dropped sooner or later. Hopefully sooner than later~

So I've done this for myself, where I photoshop one breed (usually a prize or silver/gold metallic) with 10 - 20 of my favorite breeds to create a visual that helps me easily see which ones look best together...but I decided it might be useful for other people to see the prizes (both types, all three colors) with every possible breed combination - not including holidays. It took awhile (good lord, I didn't realize there would be roughly 100 possible combos O_O) but I'm pretty sure I'm finally finished! tongue.gif

I'm a bit particular about everything needing to be the same except for the non-prize mate, so ignore the fact that all the prizes seem to be named 'Hypnotizing' and that I didn't change the direction of the stair for certain genders that would normally only be able to go the other way. The charts are just meant to be a visual for people to see how the color combinations look.

Gold Tinsel Combinations

Wow! So many combinations to choose from, I wouldn't know where to start! I really like the Silver Shimmer with a Stripe, or a Hellfire.

I bred a bunch of nicely lineaged prizes a little while ago - they probably won't show up in the AP for a couple days, but they are out there smile.gif

Gold Tinsel Combinations

Damn. Now I want to breed Sansa with everything. D'oh!

Definitely going to breed her with a Desipis, Moonstone and Golden Wyvern.

I'm now torn between Ice, Thunder or Green Nebula as her lifemate.

Thanks to whomever it was that first provided the link to check if you win or not! sleep.gifthumbs_up.png

(Sorry, this thread's too long for me to remember/follow all of it!)

For future events, I think it would be better to have a link on top of the scrolls when you log in, like a banner/ribbon image that says something like, "Congrats! You Won! Click here to claim your prize"...for all those people with non-working e-mails that they used to register for the site and haven't checked in ages. laugh.gif

Then if you don't win, you just wouldn't see the banner image.

(I think it would suck to find out you won, but someone else got the egg since you couldn't get your e-mail open/forgot your password/it was deactivated from not being used in so long!)

Anyway...I'm curious to see what all the new codes will be for the new pretty shiny things! smile.gif

I think if I ever won, I'd want a Disney movie code! poptartFINALTINY.gif

(Anyone else here still have the theme song from Frozen stuck in their heads? tongue.gif )

Edited by FrozenxButterfly

Thanks to whomever it was that first provided the link to check if you win or not! sleep.gifthumbs_up.png

(Sorry, this thread's too long for me to remember/follow all of it!)

For future events, I think it would be better to have a link on top of the scrolls when you log in, like a banner/ribbon image that says something like, "Congrats! You Won! Click here to claim your prize"...for all those people with non-working e-mails that they used to register for the site and haven't checked in ages. laugh.gif

Then if you don't win, you just wouldn't see the banner image.

(I think it would suck to find out you won, but someone else got the egg since you couldn't get your e-mail open/forgot your password/it was deactivated from not being used in so long!)

Anyway...I'm curious to see what all the new codes will be for the new pretty shiny things! smile.gif

I think if I ever won, I'd want a Disney movie code! poptartFINALTINY.gif

You can actually go in through your account settings and change the email you use! It's really helpful if your old one is no longer in service. happy.gif