TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I dropped about 100 eggs yesterday, all but a couple were 2nd gens, and the AP time looks the same as when I started, still about 5d2h to 5d5h, and I know I wasn't alone. Guess I need to drop at least a couple hundred today. Demand is running very high!

They won't appear yet.

Remember that the AP adds a day on, so the ones we're seeing now would be at 4 days 4 hours - 5 hours if they hadn't been APed.

They won't appear yet.

Remember that the AP adds a day on, so the ones we're seeing now would be at 4 days 4 hours - 5 hours if they hadn't been APed.

Oh, I don't expect them to appear soon. I've been around long enough to know how this works. I was only hoping that the backlog would build enough to lower the time down to 4d-some hours. But the demand is preventing the backlog from growing.

Working on getting that timer down myself :3

user posted image

I got a 2g egg out of a GON with my shimmer, so we'll see if we get some more people helping seed the AP again.

I see the Spitfire troll has struck. And there they sit - and sit - and sit.

I see the Spitfire troll has struck. And there they sit - and sit - and sit.

Looks to me like someone was trying to get an Ultraviolet egg.

Oh, I don't expect them to appear soon. I've been around long enough to know how this works. I was only hoping that the backlog would build enough to lower the time down to 4d-some hours. But the demand is preventing the backlog from growing.

The AP's times won't react until your mass-breed hits the low-time mark, and starts driving the time down. So when you see your bred eggs (via their parent's page) showing at 4d 4h... You know they are close and the AP will be about to be driven down in time.

And yep, I think I might go on a breeding spree myself.... I hate the high time AP.

Cheers!

C4.

I tried my spitfire pairs and got quite a few ultraviolets, so several should be hitting the ap in a couple days.

Won't tell you what I just did. You'll find out around Saturday or so. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Unless the ap egg times change, there's gonna be a small wall of summer seasonals about 24 hours from now. I went through all the seasonals I could find two days ago, including an army of purebred autumns.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I guess I'll breed my Pillows again. Last time I did, they created a semi-wall that lasted a little while. And I can breed plenty of Reds but they definitely won't make any sort of wall.

I'd breed Black Teas from my growing army but I have a weird thing about wanting most of them to be childless. Maybe some other time.

Well, that worked, the AP is at 5d0h.

user posted image

I have a feeling that someone may be breeding Pillows.

Also shoutout to that green dragon all by itself, good luck little dude

It's solid Pillows right now! xd.png

I picked up one, 2G PB, but need to hatch it before I can pick up another, and the hatchery don't have many people running viewers right now. I only got 49 UVs so far from 3 sites. That's way to low for the numbers of eggs in these hatcheries. dry.gif

oh hey i made a wall

Tbh last time I bred my Pillows I don't think they made a wall THIS big. The AP was maybe 60% Pillows but this time....95% fuzz

Man, hunting the AP is kinda boring during walls like this, lmao xd.png

But it is fun to pick stuff up and check the lineage before tossing them back~

So many Pillows, good heavens! xd.png It's a wall of fluff laugh.gif *hugs all the Pillows*

Edited by FluffyPillow

oh hey i made a wall

Tbh last time I bred my Pillows I don't think they made a wall THIS big. The AP was maybe 60% Pillows but this time....95% fuzz

If we have a Pillow fight in the cave, is this what it looks like? xd.png

LOL wrong post...But I'm trying to break through the pillow wall. Wish the hatcheries would have more clickers to help.

Edited by Jazeki

It's so beautiful, though. ;_;

I have to agree with you there, It IS a majestic sight <3

*Jumps into the fluff, disappearing among all of them*

AHHHHH, oh, wait, this is really warm ~ Z z z z

~Cup

I've no intention to pick up any Pillow from the AP (no offense intended, just prefer CBs) but I'm looking forward to what will show up after the wall: delicious, low-time eggies.

I have to agree with you there, It IS a majestic sight <3

*Jumps into the fluff, disappearing among all of them*

AHHHHH, oh, wait, this is really warm ~ Z z z z

~Cup

*Steals a chunk of the fluff and runs*

As a side note, it always amazes me how many dragons it takes for someone to breed--successfully, for that matter--and drop that many eggs off into the AP. That's two pairs that are successful, for every egg...So that's 30 eggs in the AP, and two parents for each...That's at least 60 or more dragons, right? Is my thinking correct? That's absolutely insane!

Holy Fluffballs, Batman! blink.gif

Fine, I'll grab a pillow or two...