TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Heads up - Bred the mints to metallics. All shinies were given to friends, so unfortunately there'll be no metallics in this lot. Downside: about 30 or 40 mints abandoned. Still, wall shouldn't last long.

Edited by FortyTwo

I'm liking the Sunstone demi-wall in the AP right now. Very pretty.

Walls are, in my mind, not a problem. They're just a natural output of someone breeding their pretties in an attempt to share their lineages around. They're not done with malicious intent.

Most importantly, massbreeding helps keep the AP time low. It's not so long ago that the AP was up at 6d+, when I suspect the majority of people would rather keep it below 5 days.

I bred most of my BSA dragons yesterday. Not a lot, but hopefully the AP time will start to go down. And it's probably not a good idea to start up the debate about massbreeding again =/

I bred most of my BSA dragons yesterday. Not a lot, but hopefully the AP time will start to go down. And it's probably not a good idea to start up the debate about massbreeding again =/

Bred my Red Carpets on the 19th. Most should be grown up and ready for Incubating action if we get a new release tomorrow. wink.gif

Mints.

And I'm still locked for another two hours! ohmy.gif I saw about a dozen, and they look like they would go very well with brownies! <3

Looks like the wall is gone. I picked up a few. They will be heading to the departure thread as soon as they hatch.

I'll go wait around the abandoned page, see for dragons to trade. I need a PM to know that you want the egg. You will get a egg at random. It's a egg you can't choose.

Breeding my red dragons to the AP. Hope someone will have some use of them! biggrin.gif

I just want to let you know that i sent to the AP around 60 Reds plus some Xenos, Almandines and Spessartines. They might show up next wednesday or so.

Reds are always needed, I highly doubt the red wall will last more than a few minutes.

Reds are always needed, I highly doubt the red wall will last more than a few minutes.

A couple users and I tried a red wall once. We had to have bred like 300 reds total. I didn't see them at all on the AP and never saw them mentioned in a thread LOL. I think a tumblr friend saw like five reds total.

A couple users and I tried a red wall once. We had to have bred like 300 reds total. I didn't see them at all on the AP and never saw them mentioned in a thread LOL. I think a tumblr friend saw like five reds total.

I regularly breed 19 pairs of CB Reds to the AP, as well as a few other nice Reds, and I have not seen any of the eggs from my pairs in the AP in a very long time, even though I love Red eggs. They go very fast! smile.gif

If anyone else needs help to build a Red wall, let me know. wink.gif

My Pillows are starting to appear~ So my BSA's must have already gone through, I bred them before the Pillows.

Since I am egg locked with the new release for two days with nothing better to do, I may breed some of my BSA dragons and some Splits. Maybe a mixture of blocker breeds, too, but not just one breed.

^^ Just massbred my prizes. And pinks.

Edited by Earth Gurl

I don't mass breed but sometimes when I'm egglocked I'll breed some of my rares - usually only with rare or semi rare mates so if an egg is produced, it's desirable to nab.

edit: Just sent a bunch of Avatars, Shimmers a couple of Golds and one Silver to the AP. Only one common - and about a dozen rares. Cheers!

This is such a good idea.....too bad,I haven't been around long enough to breed dragons of much value tongue.gif

I bred about fifteen pinks and as many Fiendfyres as I could. Expect 15ish Pinks and 30 Reds to hit the AP in a few days. smile.gif

I wish I had enough to make a Red wall but that will be tricky even when I have got thousands of Reds because people love to snap up BSAs.

Edited by Cireth

All those Red we all bred, and i didn't see a single one. Lol!

I guess that's a good new xd.png

In memory of country music singer Lynn Anderson, I just bred all my PB Pinks with the surname "Rose Garden" to the AP.

(Too bad that the 9 resulting eggs won't be enough to make a wall, but at least I won't mess up the ratios with them. Maybe I'll add some mixed lineages with Pinks in them...)

The AP has crept back up to 5d1h. Maybe it's time for another massbreed of... anything.

This applies again. Wouldn't mind a nice wall of something to bump these times down a bit, lol. They're now outside the time window of "can be incubated to ER"

This applies again. Wouldn't mind a nice wall of something to bump these times down a bit, lol. They're now outside the time window of "can be incubated to ER"

I bred all my BSA and rares, let's hope more people toss eggs to the AP as well.