TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Well. I bred all of my prize dragons. And the ones that didn't have proper mates were bred to random CB Whites, so if you see a multitude of ugly White prizekin, that was me. :/

But on the upside however, I sent about 25 - 30 prize dragons to the AP, with a lot of perfect (long-gen though) lineages thrown in, and a few 4Gs and 5Gs as well~ biggrin.gif

The Splits that I bred a few days ago are starting to appear. biggrin.gif They are all lovely little PB 2nd gens.

Gah! Mint flood! blink.gif

Who's trying to take my title? o_O

Anyway. Bred mints to CB metals. Bunch of mints + 5 golds and 4 silvers going to the AP. Also a 2G PB silver because I wasn't looking what I was doing. All 2nd gen.

Might breed some more mints later.

Anyway. Bred mints to CB metals. Bunch of mints + 5 golds and 4 silvers going to the AP. Also a 2G PB silver because I wasn't looking what I was doing. All 2nd gen.

WANT. DO DO DO want !

I heard mints and metals. Hopefully I will be a there to grab some!

I mass bred my 246 Olives to the AP last night. Enjoy the green in a few days! Some of my Garth Brooks lineage eggs were tossed there as well.

Edit for typo.

Edited by xeyla

Bred more metals:

(stairsteps, EGs)

-3x 3rd gen silvers

-1x 4th gen silver

-3x 5th gen gold

(PB Silver EG)

-2x 3rd gen

-1x 4th gen

-1x 5th gen (it's true!)

-1x 6th gen (BELIEVE ME!)

(PB Gold EG)

-2x 3rd gen

-1x 6th gen (not kidding)

Have fun shiny hunting!

Guess all mass-breeders are taking some deserved time off somewhere else. Good for them but I'm selfishly missing them with the AP at 5d11h.

/me bites her tongue-fingers thinking of the last looooong, record-worth wall.

Never mind, disregard and keep having a great time.

Well, we've got an Olive wall today.

Hah, didn't we! I wandered over to the AP to hunt for magis and

user posted image

Okay.

Problem with mass breeding right now is that you never know when some kink is going to be thrown into holiday breeding. So it's best to horde all breeding. Especially for those of us that trade CB Halloween x Whatever CB for lineage swaps. The other is that Metal gave me a refusal and a no interest the last two weeks, so it's been three weeks since a mass breed raffle. And well, may not get another one until November.

On the other hand, this would be an awesome time to massbreed our BSAs. The AP can babysit them for a few days, then we'll have enough time for them to hatch and grow up in time for Halloween breeding week. wink.gif

Well, we've got an Olive wall today.

I see my eggs have been taken! Thank you to whoever adopted some, I hope you like them biggrin.gif

Edit:

On the other hand, this would be an awesome time to massbreed our BSAs.  The AP can babysit them for a few days, then we'll have enough time for them to hatch and grow up in time for Halloween breeding week.  wink.gif

I have sent 82 red eggs to the AP. Your welcome.

Edited by xeyla

I tossed some Pinks and Reds in about an hour ago. Not enough to build a wall, but I hope they help with Halloween coming. I bred some of the CB Reds with CB Shadow Walkers, just for something a little different. laugh.gif

*Rolls up sleeves for breeding spree*

Edit: a dozen PB pinks to the AP. Well, this is good for proving I have an unbalanced number of CBs, though I think it's even if I counted the mutts.

I will breed reds in two days, after I find out if there will be a massbreed raffle (I use them for that)

(Why, hullo there Mints)

user posted image

Edited by Gryphonic

So many Mints. wacko.gif

It looks like the majority (if not all), are 2nd gen Mints from a Gold or Silver, so that's a bit disappointing. I was hoping to find some really pretty checkers in there.

So many Mints. wacko.gif

It looks like the majority (if not all), are 2nd gen Mints from a Gold or Silver, so that's a bit disappointing. I was hoping to find some really pretty checkers in there.

42 Strikes again!

42 Strikes again!

And I'm egg-locked! sad.gif

I'm nine Mints away from having 42 from 42.

Edited by dragongrrl