TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I was about to post a screenshot of the mint-fest, but I see others have beaten me to it. It's been a while since I encountered an entire screenful of one breed of egg, lol.

mints again (can't we get a xenoswarm or nebulae or gemshards or anything new?)

seriously how dose 42 have that many CB golds and silvers?

Edited by blockEdragon

He's been doing this every year lol

He's been doing this every year lol

ohhh

when where CB silvers so available

and what happened?! blink.gif

Edited by blockEdragon

(can't we get a xenoswarm or nebulae or gemshards or anything new?)

If you want to see a mass breed of those, I suggest you build an army and breed away! Start the trend you want to see. ;p

If you want to see a mass breed of those, I suggest you build an army and breed away! Start the trend you want to see. ;p

i am trying with the Xenos, lunars and maybe nebulae

but its hard to resist all the other kinds and trading the Xenos for what ever phase i'm in

i might have enough for a tiny pile (like ten eggs?) but i would need like 30 other users to coordinate with me to even dent the AP

though coordinated swarms.....

10 users with 10 xenos each would probably dent the AP

so if the entire forum devoted their xenowyrms to one mass breeding......holy ratios

maybe this is a bad idea CB xenos already are rare thanks to demand (though its dieing down...slowly)

Edited by blockEdragon

ohhh

He just has too many. You can hoard too if you've played as long as he did xd.png I have an army of horses and silvers that I mass breed every once in a while, but it's never as extreme as 42

ohhh

There was a bit of a metal boom in 2013 - they appeared more often during it, and it gave more chances to catch them. Ratios sure are fun. I caught a couple then myself; maybe that's what he did? Or trading for them.

Wall's going to be gone soon. The lonely canopy...

user posted image

@Dirtytabs: "One of these things is not like the others!" xd.png

I had to search for it.

mints again (can't we get a xenoswarm or nebulae or gemshards or anything new?)

I'll mass breed my gems (again - I've done it twice before) - it's not really much of a mass breed as I only have about 60 or 70 (I think).

I'll mass breed my gems (again - I've done it twice before) - it's not really much of a mass breed as I only have about 60 or 70 (I think).

cool

i would really like to see more diversity in the Mass breeding and gemshards are pretty diverse so i will be looking forward to the mass breed

Edited by blockEdragon

cool

i would really like to see mroe divirseity int eh Mass breeding and gemshards are pretty diverse so i will be looking forward to the mass breed

Just finished breeding them (probably only sent about 40 or so to the AP with a couple of stripes, xenos and a rare undine along with the gems). smile.gif

cool

i would really like to see mroe divirseity int eh Mass breeding and gemshards are pretty diverse so i will be looking forward to the mass breed

I could always breed my mints to other dragons...

xd.png

oh my gosh the typos in that quote

i type very fast, am not familiar with keyboards, don' look at wha tim doing and at the screen instead, and forget to proof read a lot

basically i ask for this stuff and OBVIOUSLY take it in stride, and never pointing my own flaws only making it worse in the process because everyone's gonna go back and laugh at my inadequate typing skills xd.png

the metal kins are AWESOME i have three different gold kins from yours each one more loved then the last (i probably would have grabbed more if i could have

never change 42 (at least with the metal mint swarms)

otherwise we will never have fresh breath DX

no i don't eat my mints im not a weirdo...i lick them, silly (JK)

wait a minute how do mints and golds breed? (i don't want the details)

mints are tiny almost pygmy and golds scales sound like they are actual gold from descriptions so they have to be REEEALLLY heavy

and sweetlings are cat sized and can breed with stones

i know reptiles mate differently then mammals but if the small ones female how dose it lay a gold/stone egg?

how dose she not explode?

Edited by blockEdragon

Just finished breeding them (probably only sent about 40 or so to the AP with a couple of stripes, xenos and a rare undine along with the gems).  smile.gif

cool i cant wait!

the AP will be so pretty!

i took a whack at mass breeding but when i bred all my Xenos i only got 8 xeno eggs xd.png

well i tried

Edited by blockEdragon

cool i cant wait!

the AP will be so pretty!

Personally I can't wait for the red/pink flood that'll be turning up in a couple days. Now there's a wall that won't last long!

But I'll watch for pretty gemshards too.

Edit @blockEdragon: That was the idea. wink.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Personally I can't wait for the red/pink flood that'll be turning up in a couple days. Now there's a wall that won't last long!

...reds? PINKS?!

this is perfect for Halloween!

i hope (if i grab let alone see any) that my gemshard grabs will be green

I'll be very surprised if any of those wall at all.

I was part of a group that bred at least 300 reds/pinks to the AP and I never saw more than two in the AP, lol.

~

I thought about mass breeding my teas again but I got distracted by sorting my dragons and I definitely need to go to bed now.

thinking they would be useful in time for halloween, yesterday i bred a dozen pinks for the ap, and the day before i bred 25 reds. there should be hordes of them there soon, along with everyone elses, but i expect they will go really fast smile.gif

i've never seen even a row of them in the ap.

thinking they would be useful in time for halloween, yesterday i bred a dozen pinks for the ap, and the day before i bred 25 reds. there should be hordes of them there soon, along with everyone elses, but i expect they will go really fast smile.gif

i've never seen even a row of them in the ap.

Those are very useful eggs to breed for halloween! I should do it too smile.gif Everyone will have enough influences and incubates by then.

Just went through and mass bred all of my available waverunner pairs. About 85 of them. A large amount of them were from my Waverunner x Moonstone project. smile.gif

well i just bred every red i own and im about to do the same with the pinks

i make ZERO promises with the lineages

now for the pinks... (EDIT;they where a flop only half of the eggs where pink...)

i suggest everyone breed their reds and pinks because if everyone dose it then the AP will be filled to the brim with them and Halloween events will be nice and easy for everyone

its just a suggestion to you guys though your dragons your rules

(please have mercy i was just suggesting >_< *hides behind Guardian's sheild*)

Edited by blockEdragon