TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Holy Fluffballs, Batman! blink.gif

Fine, I'll grab a pillow or two...

i found this one with a cool lineage and code

~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragons by replacing /view/ in the url with /lineage/. As well, if you're going to trade an egg, it may be best to not post it so once it goes to a new owner, it is protected.~

its g2g and is 3rd gen from penk

i love swarms sometimes

now in only a rare swarm would happen

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

*Steals a chunk of the fluff and runs*

As a side note, it always amazes me how many dragons it takes for someone to breed--successfully, for that matter--and drop that many eggs off into the AP. That's two pairs that are successful, for every egg...So that's 30 eggs in the AP, and two parents for each...That's at least 60 or more dragons, right? Is my thinking correct? That's absolutely insane!

Wow, I do believe you are correct! Someone loves their pillows :3

Yeah but that's just 60 successful dragons o-o , there's bound to be failure somewhere. *imagines all the pillows*

Oh, I just found a Storm egg, that had a pillow parent. Not everyone is breeding what the owner wants xd.png

~Cup

Edited by Cupup889

user posted image

I have a feeling that someone may be breeding Pillows.

Also shoutout to that green dragon all by itself, good luck little dude

I have good news! I've been refreshing and haven't seen him. I believe someone found him. ^^

*Steals a chunk of the fluff and runs*

As a side note, it always amazes me how many dragons it takes for someone to breed--successfully, for that matter--and drop that many eggs off into the AP. That's two pairs that are successful, for every egg...So that's 30 eggs in the AP, and two parents for each...That's at least 60 or more dragons, right? Is my thinking correct? That's absolutely insane!

I have 500 Pillows and I bred ALL of them. It was about 200 PillowxPillow pairs and then the rest were PillowxOther pairs. Surprisingly I only had, like, two total refusals, and a good deal of failed breedings, but overall: pretty successful outcome.

edited for math fail lol

Edited by glamoursea2

I think it would be pretty nice to try to do a coordinated Nebula massbreed seeing as the Perseids are happening right now wink.gif

I think it would be pretty nice to try to do a coordinated Nebula massbreed seeing as the Perseids are happening right now wink.gif

Ooh, I like that idea! I wish I'd been off work to see this earlier. And that I had more nebs to contribute. Is it too late for this to happen?

I haven't bred mine yet, I was waiting to see if anyone else would be interested smile.gif So yeah it's definitely not too late to do it!!

One hour from now? Though with full cooperation I could only produce....8 PB eggs?? Huh, that's pretty sad, I thought I had a lot more nebs than that. unsure.gif Well, I could breed them to less common types and hope they'll mostly breed true.

Edited by Gryphonic

Well, that wasn't terribly productive - only 7 eggs. 5 were nebs. Though every pairing of blue neb x blusang gave results, which I'll take as a sign I should start that checker. laugh.gif

And the one leftover blue female gave a thalassa egg from thalassa. I should have known better than to use a xeno, but I think it was a pretty combo and I'm sure someone will enjoy it!

Omg, anyone see the AP? I'm in Black Tea heaven~

the Red Army is on the march to the AP! MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA somebody take a screenshot if you see a red egg flood, yah? the thing about reds, of course, is that they tend to be snatched up, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's never a real AP wall of reds... tongue.gif

the Red Army is on the march to the AP! MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA somebody take a screenshot if you see a red egg flood, yah? the thing about reds, of course, is that they tend to be snatched up, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's never a real AP wall of reds... tongue.gif

Count me in! I will breed all my Reds as well.

Some friends and I--*cough* Lady Artemis *cough*--mass bred a total of 252 eggs (consisting of only Whites, Royal Blues, and Blacks) into the AP just now.

Good luck cleaning it up.

For those breeders looking to help the AP, the TMB raffle (see sig) now has two prizes to give away. Entries must be in by tomorrow, 8am :3

The AP is over 5d so mass-breeding is welcome. Well... I would exclude from this statement a wall that would last several hours during the weekend.

I just sent about 23 Gemshards from my Aisherican Gems project to the AP. I'm hoping that, as the project grows, I'll eventually be reaching much bigger numbers.

Yesterday I bred my CB/PB Cassares and Reds. 33 Cassare eggs and 26 Reds went to the AP. I know the Reds won't wall, but I hope the Cassies make a semi-wall for a little while.

I Love Cassares, thanks Ansela, I'll be on the look out haha

They remind me of Pumpkins :3