TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Breeding Reds and Pinks especially would be great. I do need more of both of those. biggrin.gif

Part of the problem is people already do this. Mostly during the 6 month holiday dryspell. Knowing that when the holidays walls will fade to incuhatchies, people tend to breed uncommon, rare and "pretties" en masse. Every holiday post there's peopel posting about it. And it's happened for years. It's probably part of the reason that some of the commons are so very far out of whack.

I agree. Way too many people breed their badly lineaged Prizes.

I already thought about making a trade thread to organize 1:1 trades "kill your messy Prize, get a nice & clean low gen for it" (which of course should be continued that way). Also applicable to Metals of course.

But I'm not sure whether that's not too hateful against messy dragons. laugh.gif

Edited by Ashtoret

I breed my long linaged prizes often. Not lately since I've been busy trying to get mates for myst (mainly seasonals and hard to catch dragons, for me at least) So thats been occupying me but usually I'll breed some prizes and egg lock my self and toss em all at the departure threads for everybody to have at. I may just AP breed though.

I... I have a ton of reds that I should probably breed and dump or gift. But I would much rather gift them as hatchies but as hatchies I get so tempted to keep them cuz... reds. I'm greedy... I'm sorry.

I just massbred my reds. don't know how many eggs ended up in the AP; there's a few pinks in there as well. y'all're welcome. tongue.gif

I'd be down to breed in something like that, if only it would work xP

Although, why not get together and mass breed dragons that are common/unusual AND useful? Such as all the BSAs? Reds, Pinks, Purples, etc.?

I massbred my reds on the 4th of July, but I usually do it about once a month, at least with the nice lineaged ones.

I sometimes do the same with my pinks, but I'd be in for a huge BSA massbred. People never have too many of them smile.gif

I'mma get a butt-ton of magelight pygmies and then ruin everybody's lives with their unholy offspring someday.

Just you wait. I'm gonna.

Sometimes when i'm egglocked i breed all my avatars, trios and gemstones that i'm not planning to keep just to auto abandon them.

I don't do it to block the AP, I think they are a bit rare and someone might be happy to grab them.

And today it was pillows earlier - and now brimstones, apparently. Variety is the spice of the AP. xd.png

I just bred more Splits -- nice 2nd, 3rd and 4th EG purebreds -- and as many Pinks and Reds as I had time for.

I'mma get a butt-ton of magelight pygmies and then ruin everybody's lives with their unholy offspring someday.

Just you wait. I'm gonna.

I'm planning on a magelight army. When you do this, lemme know, and I'll help!

Bred my CB silvers and golds to mints. 84 mints, 9 2nd gen shinies.

(Might breed my other mints later.)

I hope my scroll is empty by the time they hit the AP! biggrin.gif

If I time it right, I could lock up with 21 Mints! laugh.gif

I am still working on 42 from 42, after all! <3

Oh yes, please, I'm still trying to find his mate! laugh.gif

DAMN I'll be AFK when they hit the AP sad.gif

There'll be 37 Flamingo eggs, if I kept track correctly, hitting the AP in a few days. Mostly 2PB, with a couple of 3PB and 4PB mixed in.

I am still working on 42 from 42, after all! <3

How close are you getting on that, btw? =o

~

There's a good amount of nocturnes in the AP right now. o3o Trying to look through lineages for myself!

Seems that the AP is full of Nocturnes at the moment. Wish I weren't locked! smile.gif

@ Sock - Thank you for asking! I stalled out at 18. the last one you sent me is the last one I got. I do want to be unlocked for the Mints, and may actually drop some of what I have if necessary. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Mints. MINTS dry.gif

Yes, I had one slot, and abandoned 4 CB hatchlings to make room for more. I have another 8 growing up in the next couple of hours, so I hope there are a few left.Thank you, FortyTwo! xd.png

I hatched some of the nocturnes and mints to give away. Neither wall lasted very long. About an hour or so.

By abandoning 4 hatchlings, and 8 other hatchlings growing up before the Mints were gone, I managed to pick up 12 Mints by incuhatching as fast as possible. The last 4 are hatching now. smile.gif

There was one pretty 3rd EG checker with Wrapping Wings from sfts, and 11 2nd gens from Golds and Silvers, all bred by 42. This brings me to 29 Mints for my 42 from 42 project. biggrin.gif

Gotta love the Minties! <3

i also grabbed a good Tarp when the Nocturnes dropped earlier, so I guess I'm covered! xd.png

Looks like neos have started to take over the AP, again xd.png

Yup. Not a complete wall but a relatively good amount. tongue.gif

Looks like they're all 2G... x Black. xd.png

Edited by The Flash

Looks like neos have started to take over the AP, again xd.png

I see 10 Neos there now - if there was a flood, it didn't last long.