TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Iirc, it was a group effort in unofficial discord. Though a majority could be one person's, I'm not sure who

Hey folks, @Shadowdrake pointed out that maybe we can get the market price of Sonatas down if we do a mass breeding. So what do you say we mass breed everything except Sonatas? :)  Never mind; the price of Sonatas is back down to 100 shards,

Edited by missy_

What if we do an informal mass breeding, starting immediately, in order to keep the new eggs dropping in the cave longer?

I'm going to breed some commons and uncommons. I'm guessing with ratios, if we breed our old dragons, maybe more new dragons will keep dropping longer.

6 hours ago, missy_ said:

What if we do an informal mass breeding, starting immediately, in order to keep the new eggs dropping in the cave longer?

I hadn't bred some of my checker pairs in a long time, so I used this as an excuse and sent around 120 eggs to the AP. 😸

That's certainly worth a try, I'll breed my BSA dragons and some of the others today.

I’m looking in the cave at various breeds that show up, then breeding those. I figure if they show up in the cave, then the ratios are saying more of those need to appear in order for the new eggs to keep appearing longer.

I hope and believe that what we are doing is helping! :)

Edited by missy_

Currently dropping in the Cave, therefore, breed more of these breeds: (not counting the Jungle at the moment)

Cave Time: May 23, 6:10 p.m. 

Currently Dropping:

Alcedine

Brute

Coastal Waverunner

Diamondwing

Frostbite

Hooktalon

Howler Drake

Mint

Nocturne

Pillow

Pyralspite Coast

Razorcrest

Royal Blue

Sapo

Shumoga

Spitfire

Sunset/Sunrise

Tetra

Edited by missy_

Experiment: Mass breed these eggs to see if by breeding them we can keep the new eggs dropping in the cave longer.

Cave Time: May 23, 7:10 p.m. 

Currently Dropping:

Bauta (spotted in Coast)

Cassare (spotted in Forest)

Ember (spotted in Volcano)

Hellfire (spotted in Volcano)

Monarch

Script (spotted in Volcano)

Skystrider (spotted in Alpine)

Sunrise/Sunset (spotted in Alpine)

Yellow-Crowned (spotted in Desert)

Water Walker (spotted in Coast)

Cave Time: May 23, 8:30 p.m. 

Currently Dropping:

Azure Glacewing (Forest)

Blacktip (Coast)
Brute (Alpine)

Common Pygmy (Alpine)

Kyanite (Alpine)

Nebula (Desert)

Sapphire (Volcano)

Edited by missy_

Just a heads up. I bred 310 xenos last night in an effort to get a stat. Look for babs in the AP at some point. Most are saltkins, Thuweds, and silly lineages.