TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I sent a bunch of 2G PB Whites to the AP the other day, so those should be showing up soon. There are a few miscellaneous eggs thrown in too (whoops).

And yeah, I think I'll breed all my BSA dragons. The lineages will be pretty meh, but with Reds/Pinks, most people don't seem to mind that much~ smile.gif

Nah, blockEdragon, that's a good idea! II just bred my army of Reds and added a considerable amount to the AP :3

...Not so many Pinks, though, because I don't have many myself. xd.png

But yeah, I try to breed Reds, because those are never unwelcome. Especially around the holidays.

well i just bred every red i own and im about to do the same with the pinks

i make ZERO promises with the lineages

now for the pinks...  (EDIT;they where a flop only half of the eggs where pink...)

i suggest everyone breed their reds and pinks because if everyone dose it then the AP will be filled to the brim with them and Halloween events will be nice and easy for everyone

its just a suggestion to you guys though your dragons your rules

(please have mercy i was just suggesting >_< *hides behind Guardian's sheild*)

Heh, I did the same thing around the same time, without even having seen your post. happy.gif

I think I sent +/- 50 Red and +/- 30 Pink eggs to the AP. Some PB, some nicely lineaged, but most of them messy... It's nice that with THOSE breeds nobody ever complains. tongue.gif

Results of my Massbreed

Have fun fishing them out of the AP! Hopefully they somewhat wall, xP

JOIN MEEEE

Grand total of all eggs bred today: 79

Stripes

Refusals - 2

No eggs/interest - 18

Green- 5

Blue - 4

White - 8

Black - 5

Red - 6

Total Stripes: 28

Note: Most stripes are Even-Gen Purebreds.

Other eggs from Stripes (Stripekins)

White - 1

Black - 1

Undine - 3

Sapphire Lunar Herald - 5

Shallow Water - 1

Pink - 1

Astrapi Xenowyrm - 1

Dark Green/Vine - 1

Blusang Lindwurm - 1

Gaia Xenowyrm - 1

Total Stripekins: 16

Other eggs (BSAkins and other eggs I bred)

Carmine - 1

Chronos Xenowyrm - 1

Gaia Xenowyrm - 1

Spirit Ward - 1

Pyro Xenowyrm - 1

Hellfire Wyvern - 1

Dark Green/Vine - 1

Black - 2

Coastal Waverunner - 1

Guardian - 1

Ice - 1

Total other eggs and BSAkins: 12

BSA Massbreed

Refusals - 4

No eggs/interest - 13

Pinks - 6

Reds - 8

Magis - 7

Purples - 2

Total BSAs bred: 23

Bloodonmyfangs, thank you so much for all the lovely Ember x Marrow checkers that appeared last night. I was cursing myself for having bred some xenos right before looking into the AP, but I got one and a friend caught several more she'll send me when I have space! biggrin.gif

I also found this, which considering how much I love RC checkers I'm surprised I didn't have one like this already.

And a general thank you to everyone who's been breeding reds and pinks into the AP, of course!

(Mine are off cooldown again, awesome. Here goes another round.)

I dream of one day bombing the AP with red dragons, black dragons, magis, and greens.

All those BSAs would be appreciated!

I've seen quite a few mentions of people massbreeding reds and pinks, so I just want to point out that, while this is nice in the short run, in the slightly longer run, it could actually hurt people. The more people breed, the harder they're going to be to get, and then we could end up going through a period where these useful BSAs are hard for everyone to find until ratios even out again.

~

After Halloween, perhaps I'll massbreed some commons again and try to help those newer breeds be usable in lineages.

Decided to mass breed my gemshards (again) so they should be turning up in a few days. I also bred my indigo lunars to other indigo lunars to get indigo lunars smile.gif I prefer the lunars purebred and bred during the time period that the egg is the same as the parents.

I bred all my Xenos trying to get a Chrono from non-Chronos. ninja.gif

I didn't know this had a name.

OMG a whole screen of Olives - YUK.

Dunno... how does an army of zombified (former) Olives hatchies look?

This just happened about an hour or so ago Kinda cool but annoying at the same time because no one wants to take the crappy common eggs and it renders AP hunting impossible for awhile.

Understood. But if you catch and hatch them tomorrow and fog them, you will have a nice bunch of potential zombies once they die of starvation, without losing kill slots.

I managed to pick up some magis and reds from one of the massbreeds and gifted away the magis after they hatched. Thanks, breeders!

Wish the AP was lower so I could hatch more zombie fodder.

I've seen quite a few mentions of people massbreeding reds and pinks, so I just want to point out that, while this is nice in the short run, in the slightly longer run, it could actually hurt people. The more people breed, the harder they're going to be to get, and then we could end up going through a period where these useful BSAs are hard for everyone to find until ratios even out again.

~

After Halloween, perhaps I'll massbreed some commons again and try to help those newer breeds be usable in lineages.

its only for the holidays im sure it will even out after the dust clears

i almost never breed mine and almost all of them have never had any eggs before

I managed to pick up some magis and reds from one of the massbreeds and gifted away the magi after they hatched. Thanks, breeders!

Wish the AP was lower so I could hatch more zombie fodder.

yea the AP is REALLY high right now, which is annoying (i love it during releases where it gets to ER and i can just mass raise all the uncommon dragons i put off)

its times like this i wish the AP took off a day instead unless they had less then two days left

but that will never happen (even if it makes more sense since no one is taking care of them)

Edited by blockEdragon

its only for the holidays im sure it will even out after the dust clears

i almost never breed mine and almost all of them have never had any eggs before

Indeed, this is the only time I've breed mine, and I don't have enough pairs to be more than a drop in the bucket. "Massbreed" is a bit of a misnomer with BSAs; there's never enough to appear more than one or two at a time in the AP even with a bunch of us trying. I think most players just collect enough for their own scroll purposes and don't gather (and breed) true armies the way we do with other breeds.

....Like the Brutes I just saw over there. Egads.

Edited by Gryphonic

-removed, post seems to actually belong in the Wishlist thread- Edited by rubyshoes

Lost count, but bred ~80 2nd gens from code parents to the ap this morning.

Edited by munificent

I had a random idea. I'm curious how people would feel about sometime organizing a massbreed of holidaykin. Primarily with cbs in mind (breeding 2nd gens), as that could help people stock up for potential lineages they want to try or be introduced to new ideas.

I had a random idea. I'm curious how people would feel about sometime organizing a massbreed of holidaykin. Primarily with cbs in mind (breeding 2nd gens), as that could help people stock up for potential lineages they want to try or be introduced to new ideas.

I would participate in this :3