TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I locked myself with three of them to "quickly incu-hatch them"... that was 80 minutes ago and they're still eggs. tongue.gif

(I keep forgetting that hatcheries just don't seem to work at this time of day...)

Edited by Confused Cat

Yeah, seriously. Might as well be just the two of us in all the hatcheries right now xd.png

(I only had room for 2 Neos)

The AP has crept back up to 5d1h. Maybe it's time for another massbreed of... anything.

I was thinking of breeding all my shinies for the AP but, reading the forum, realized that probably is not a good idea. Would BSA breeding be better?

I was thinking of breeding all my shinies for the AP but, reading the forum, realized that probably is not a good idea. Would BSA breeding be better?

I think most would agree that BSA breeding is always welcome.

I think most would agree that BSA breeding is always welcome.

Your wish is my command. I bred all of my Reds (I have a little over 100) with Holidays/Metals (things that would definitely produce Reds) and other BSA dragons. It wasn't enough to qualify as a massbreed, really, and I picked mates at random so the lineages are most likely messy, but all the same, there will be BSA eggs in the AP~

The AP has crept back up to 5d1h. Maybe it's time for another massbreed of... anything.

I'll check with my Pillows and see if they're interested in fuzzifying the AP. ;)

Gonna breed all my CB Magelights, Gemshards, Colossus, Hooktalons, Anagallises, and BSAs so that the AP gets a wide variety of eggs to choose from happy.gif

...and Striped Rivers, because my blue gemshards x striped decided they all wanted stripes.

Not only do we need more stuff in the AP, we also need less blockers. xd.png

p.s. I never tried this pairing before but I think it's gorgeous o.o

http://dragcave.net/lineage/r7DQ6

ETA :: There's around 100 eggs from me now from all the breeds combined.

...and so many refusals with the BSA dragons =(

I need to build more armies ;m;

Edited by Pandalf

Dropped some Pillow eggs. No idea how many. 50, 100, 200. Something like that =P

Enjoy the velvet babs

my Red Army is marching! to the AP! RED EGGS FOR EVERYONE (and a few pinks and undines)

Yes, I did that too - at least THOSE are useful - unlike all those Mints that are currently clogging the AP.

i've been breeding my red velvet army today. all of them are pb 2nd gens.

maybe i should do a few pinks as well smile.gif

Mints.  dry.gif

Yup. AGAIN. One of the most worthless things to massbreed. No BSA, no nothin' except AP

highjacking.

ETA: I had a few minutes for AP hunting this morning, thanks a heap.

Edited by oddsoxdi

if someone would mass breed the june release. I haven't gotten a one yet. and the only gemshards I have been able to get have all been greens UGH! and now all there are is mints.

As I never frequent the AP, it does not impact me in anyway, but I think it's mean to flood the AP with one kind of egg, especially if planned before a certain event. I question the integrity of those who enjoy doing that, and it impacts on who I am willing to trade with. People who take joy in others' dismay can't be trusted, as it is a flaw in their character.

Just my opinion. I realize this isn't the more popular opinion, but guess I have a different set of values.

dlblue - check your pms cool.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Well, I picked up one of them because it had a Z-code, but I really don't have use for any more of them, especially since they all seem to be from Balloon x Mint pairings. Anyway, I am locked now. Hopefully the flood won't last much longer.

What a waste of perfectly good Balloons... sad.gif

Best watch out though, the last time the discussion turned to criticism of the practice of clogging up the AP, a mod deleted the whole thing.

if someone would mass breed the june release. I haven't gotten a one yet. and the only gemshards I have been able to get have all been greens UGH! and now all there are is mints.

i've just bred seven gemshards, and a few shinies.

i rather like mints, but not with balloons. i know someone who loves balloons though. each to his own i suppose. green is my favourite colour.

There are about 10 Mints there at this point, so if there was a full AP flood of them, I missed it. I locked up a couple of hours ago, and there was only one Mint bobbing around then.

I only have 3 second gen Mints with Balloons from 3 separate breeders. The one I picked up two years ago looks like it's from this same breeder. I don't have any Balloons from Mints, but I don't have that many Balloons. There are other pairings I'd pursue first for both of these breeds.

I know I hatched at least ten mints to help clear the AP. They were snatched up very quickly from the departure thread.

I saw the AP full of mints about a half-hour ago, but the wall is definitely gone now.

everyone has been so wonderful if ya'll need anything that I have, just let me know! I'm egg locked atm LOL! and so glad not to see a wall of green in the ap now! WOOT!

What a waste of perfectly good Balloons... sad.gif

Best watch out though, the last time the discussion turned to criticism of the practice of clogging up the AP, a mod deleted the whole thing.

That was because people were crossing the line to personal attacks against the breeder.

As I never frequent the AP, it does not impact me in anyway, but I think it's mean to flood the AP with one kind of egg, especially if planned before a certain event. I question the integrity of those who enjoy doing that, and it impacts on who I am willing to trade with. People who take joy in others' dismay can't be trusted, as it is a flaw in their character.

Just my opinion. I realize this isn't the more popular opinion, but guess I have a different set of values.

I agree with you 100% on this one, down to the if I knew who it was, I'd never do trade business with them again. That's why I STILL think it's a real chicken-doodoo thing to not have the stones to have your Scroll-name visible when you take over the game this way.

I'd better be quiet now or I'll get another warning.

Maybe they're just trying to get a bunch of Balloons out of Mints to get started on an epic lineage they've had planned way in advance. I doubt it was done to spite people. I mean, I breed my Swallowtails to the AP just to let people enjoy what I've managed to do so far with them. I don't have an army, but given several years I might very well have enough of them to inadvertently block up the AP a bit. It wouldn't be malicious, however.

Edited by Tehya Faye