MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gold or Bronze Tinsel. I have a few codes I'd love, too. If not a prize, I'd go for a CB hybrid, or maaaybe a CB Winter Magi.

Oh man, the possibilities are pretty endless, huh? X'D

I'd definitely be tempted to ask for a CB Prize or a CB Breedable. <3

I really like Silver and Bronze Shimmers so if I won I'd get one of those. o:

But for HM, a CB yellow Undine because lol why not. Hollies are overrated. Or maybe I'd get a Seragamma with a really cool code because I love them. If I could get away with it, I'd as for a black Sweetling. :U

I'd probably take a CB Avatar of Creation.

I'd want a prize dragon, if possible. If not, I'd either get a CB gold or a CB hybrid, not sure which one I'd prefer. Probably the hybrid/alt because of its uniqueness factor. Maybe a yellow Undine or Hellhorse. wub.gif

Edited by olympe

Either a CB colored stripe, a CB soulpeace, or a CB shallow water since I like the option of having a CB hybrid or alt colored dragon. Any of the prizes are loved, of course.

I would love to get an Honorable Mention in a raffle so that I could get a frill. I played DC back in 08-09 and had the worst luck - I joined about a week after the original vampires were available, and quit about two weeks before Val09s (which means a few weeks before Frills). Frills, however, were the only breed that I couldn't get when I rejoined, and I love them.

GOLD TINSEL. omg I'd DIE.

If I won HM, I would pick a CB Avatar of Destruction Change. Well I can't really decide but definitely either one! lol

Edited by lightningsky

CB Silver Tinsel alll the way! I'd certainly breed it with a Tangar, (since it was my first dragon and I don't see a PrizeXTangar very often) Swallowtail, and Magma. I would pick as a code.....Something like Stars or Blitz (after my cornsnake).

HM...If I could pick a Holiday, I'd do Holly for sure. If not...CB Bluna, I think they're pretty cute.

Silver Tinsel or Silver Shimmer would be my dream; I even already know the code I would choose (and a Shimmer would actually suit the code better in a quite weird way xd.png )

I am not quite sure what I would choose for my HM but I am thinking that an Alt Vine would go well with my 2nd gen Thuwed. Of course you can never dismiss the trade value of a 2nd gen Holly so I would be quite in a pinch. Can I just take them both, pretty please? biggrin.gif

Prize dragon of course. It wouldn't matter to me which one I won, I'd just be grateful that I won it hehe.

I would absolutely love a Silver Shimmer, and I even have a code picked out too! biggrin.gif haha

For an HM, I would probably pick a CB Frill or a CB Holly (although I'm leaning towards the Holly), as I really love those dragons, and I wasn't a member of DC back when they first came out lol

Hmmm a good question indeed... Either (including if HM) :

a ) A prize dragon, (silver or gold shimmers are my faves, probably)

b ) A CB Soulpeace, (Love them! >w<)

c ) A CB Holly maybe? (yah I kinda missed that opportunity since I joined in 2013 so xd.png)

And the one (whichever it'd be) I would have would have a custom code~ because man I'd love a nice code ^^;

Yah but those probably would never happen. =P I don't have one code in mind either though so I have many years or an infinity a looong time to think about it XP

How about something completely unique to each winner? This would be a breed that perhaps has a variety of colors and each with a slightly different look? Oh boy, that would be an incredible amount of work for a spriter but imagine having a one-of-a-kind dragon even if it fit within the "breed" standard created for the raffle. Well we all can dream right?

I would get a frill for the sake of scroll completion (I have a CB pair of every dragon except that one, I only have one). Since my goals are simple and largely already accomplished there isn't much having a shimmer/tinsel would do for me.

A cb avatar would be my first choice, followed by a holly, a silver prize, hellhorse, and soul peace. xd.png

Honestly, I'd be most excited to pick a custom code - frankly there are so many I've thought of that that's what would really take me time to choose! xd.png

A CB hybrid would be fun, though - perhaps an Avatar (they're all awesome, but the AoCh RAWKS!), or a coloured Stripe?

I'd of course take the prize if I won that, but if HM.....

probably a CB breedable only. Maybe an avatar, maybe a hellhorse, colored stripe, or alt black.

It would be really hard to decide!

I would ask for a CB Holly or an old pink.

Of all the breeds i am still lacking, hollies are proving to be the most difficult to get, an I joined too late for old pinks. I am still missing Blusangs and Glacius drakes, but other than that I'm only missing variants (purple opal, yellow undine, blue stripe ext) that are not THAT hard to get hold of, and the other two avatars (creation and distruction), which I need to wait on my only GoN to be able to breed again for.

Edit: I'm also missing chickens, cheese and all dinos, but those are not high up on my to do list until I have all other dragon breeds.

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

I would ask for a CB Holly or an old pink.

Of all the breeds i am still lacking, hollies are proving to be the most difficult to get, an I joined too late for old pinks. I am still missing Blusangs and Glacius drakes, but other than that I'm only missing variants (purple opal, yellow undine, blue stripe ext) that are not THAT hard to get hold of, and the other two avatars (creation and distruction), which I need to wait on my only GoN to be able to breed again for.

Edit: I'm also missing chickens, cheese and all dinos, but those are not high up on my to do list until I have all other dragon breeds.

Oh! Yes! A CB Holly would be a wonderful choice if you won HM.

I was thinking of a wrapping wing or winter magi, cus I missed them but... a holly would be even better. :3 I'd still choose the prize if I won one, though.

Wow! I never thought there would be so much interest! biggrin.gif

Yeah, a custom code is very attractive! smile.gif

Yes, I know this isn't exactly how the raffle works, I'm just asking if you could get anything.

I would ask for a breedable unbreedable. Probably a paper whom I would breed with a GoN or with a cb rare.

If that's not possible, I would ask for a CB shimmer with some awesome code.

Edited by Darth Krande