MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a question for everyone...

Tinsel or Shimmer?

Thats to hard of a choise, I like both

I would ask for a Gold Tinsel. They are my favorite dragons.

Silken Angel is my baby and my pride and joy. I just acquired her and I'm so proud. I'd love any short gen tinsel, especially a CB tinsel, even if it were Bronze (my least favorite tinsel). laugh.gif

If another prize breed came out (a whole new one), I'd take it, and if not, I'd take a frill. I hope they get back in the cave as people are saying they could, though. smile.gif

CB Shimmer or Tinsel with the code Horse.

If I won HM, CB Holly with the same code...

I voted Prize dragon because then I could make up whatever lineages I wanted to! I wouldn't have to worry about accepting a trade that has a dragon with a lineage I can't continue (Frills, older holidays, etc.) Even today, I went to breed this, and then realized that I don't have any Waters to breed it with!

Obviously if I won a prize I would treasure it. If I won HM I would ask for a CB Black Stripe :3

I'd always choose the Prize or check the box to upgrade if possible; I simply just can't resist the shiny, haha. Though I have the feeling I've already gotten as close as I'll ever get, with a friend getting upgraded from HM to bronze shimmer xd.png

If I won an HM and wouldn't be bumped up to prize... I honestly don't know what I'd go for. I'd love to have a CB pair of Frills (I have a CB male already) but there's a chance they'll get re-released; I'd love to get a CB Holly, and of course CB versions of anything that can't be CB are incredibly tempting...

The one thing I am 100% sure of, is the code I'd request: Rhynn.

Realistically, I would ask for a silver Shimmerscale, the breeding/trading possibilities are just too good to pass up, but what I really want is a cb Soulpeace.

A Soulpeace or a Frill. I have all three Shimmerscales already so I wouldn't use a cb one unless I decide to get into lineages.

I'd most likely ask for a Silver Shimmer, my favorite Shimmer color. No idea what code though. I'm not much into lineages but it could also help make trading much easier.

Or an old Pink since it's the only dragon that I'll never be able to get and thus the only one I'd be missing (because one day my Zombie luck will change)

Edited by Isuzu

I'd probably choose a silver shimmerscale, custom code would be great. It would be nice to breed it with different dragons and make cool lineages.

I'd definitely take a prize. For HM, I'd get a CB Ultraviolet or Avatar of Change.

I'd definitely want a Monstercat-related code, such as (Rogue), (*Aero), (Ephix(a)), (Kasbo), (Muzzy), (PIXL*), (Feint), (AZEDI(A)), or other artist's name.

Edited by Meg_752

Well, if I got prize, then I'd definitely take that. I'd trade 2G only to the two people who I know have the NAMES I want for the dragon and his mate (though one of them appears to have gone on hiatus since halloween ohmy.gif ), and then probably I'd go underground as much as possible, do very little breeding except a deliberate inbreeding even gen line up to like 5th gen before releasing anymore off my scroll - either to AP or more likely glomp gifting to newbies. I just don't like the culture around CB prizes very much.

For an honourable mention, I would take a holly (holding out for frills returning to the cave), with the same custom code as I am unlikely to win twice, but would probably not be able to get the names I want off those people (ok so the 2G prize might not sway them either but seems more likely) so I'd have to just cope.

I like EG lines too much, and you can't really do much with CB hybrids/alts as they are too rare.

If it would be possible I would take a CB 2009 Valentine. I was there during the event! But I was too much newbe to realize they were only there one day.. (also snatched away really fast)

And now I really need one for my Ice x Pink linage *cries*

I would probably pick a CB Avatar of Creation! (with code Shaku)

My oc is a parentless human experiment, and this dragon fits him so much (regarding abilities and such)! but too bad they always have parents, soooo, a parentless one would be awesome!

A prize dragon would be awesome too. First it would be a perfect chance to finally get neglected dragons for my collection and second, I would only breed it ocassionally and every 2nd gen from it would be damn rare, because I would not give in any dedicated pm's on the forums. I would be hated... so much.

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

Like others, I'd take a prize if I won one, for HM I'd choose a Holly.

"Cheesie" would be slightly too long for the 5 character limit, wouldn't it?

Apparently I haven't posted here yet. Derr.

If black marrows weren't exempt from being HM prizes, I'd likely ask for one of those. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't pick up any of them back when they were released (I generally avoided all event drops at the time, it was much more stressful then and I didn't think it was going to be worth the stress... go figure).

I know what code I'd ask for, but I'm rather hesitant to publicise it - less because I think someone else who will actually win an HM would nab it and more because I feel like I'd be jinxing it and it would be the next auto-generated code on the site. tongue.gif (No, I don't rationally believe this would happen. xd.png It's just a superstition.)

I do know that if I won a prize dragon, I'd only trade 2G hatchlings away, not eggs... and make sure they're all influenced for spirals. >.>; No, not really. But I do love spirals.

If I won the raffle, I would definitely accept the prize that comes with the level of my winning! If I was selected as an "Honorable Mention" winner, I would definitely select a CB Holly!

Although this year demonstrated that there are now quite a few more of the breed out there than there were a few years ago, most of the lineages are atrocious, and people who own the lower gens really seem to want a LOT for an offspring! {Not everyone, mind you... just some!!} That said, even though they seem more plentiful, I started when they were VERY rare and impossible to get, so - I would definitely pick one so I could gift some lovelies during Christmas every year! And of course, non-holiday's during the rest of the year! smile.gif

And - either way - I definitely know what I would pick as my code - but it's a secret to those who don't already know!!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

If I could choose, I would really love an old pink. I started when they were still around, but I was an inexperienced player and the only hatchling I ever had died on me. Since I didn't follow the forum back then I had no idea they would go extinct. Old pinks are the only sprite I will never own and it bothers me.

But since we cannot choose them anyway, I would either go for a CB Holly or an ungendered Neglected dragon.

Or - a gal can dream- something personal like Dracopancakes Leetle stack of pancakes, but custom made for me. *swoon*

Edited by SturmFee

IF I won a raffle...

I'd want a prize dragon, naturally. I prefer the shimmers over the tins, but that is just me.

Something with a custom code... either something with TIGER in it or ... my sis suggested something chess related. xd.png Which'd be epic!

As for if I won HM... I am torn.

Part of me wants to ask for a CB Solstice or Winter Magi... but a CB Holly would be pretty awesome to have.

There are so many WONDERFUL possibilities, that I must NOT let myself get too excited until I know I won. wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

HOLLY!!!!!!!!

Or CB Gold/Silver Shimmer. Or tinsel....

With the code HORSE!!!!!! But typed like Horse. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I wish there were 6-letter codes so I could have Adrian, my crush's name... though perhaps Radu would be nice, Sirbu perhaps biggrin.gif Or Ozone (after my favorite boyband). Roman perhaps, after Romania....

Then, I would GIFT the 2Gs, first to all my best friends, and then to random people. I would occasionally offer them in trade if I saw something I really wanted (2G prizeswaps perhaps, or 2G hollies), but the rest would go to prize-less people. biggrin.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

I would love to have a CB shimmer. I think they are simply stunning and would love being able to gift the offspring. (Though I would probably have to start hiding my scroll name to prevent harassment... >_> ) For the custom code I would ask for my RL first name, since that is five letters.

If I got an honorable mention, I would probably ask for a CB holly for purposes of spreading more better holly lineages at Christmastime and helping breed hard-to-find mates for existing 2nd-gen hollies. (I did manage to find some pretty nice ones in the AP this year, which I was very happy about.)

Or maybe a CB alt black. I love alt blacks.

Edited by MissVampire13