MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would depend on what do I win.

If I win a prize dragon, I'll take the prize, and if I win an HM, I'll pick a Frill wub.gif I love Frills and I want one, especially since I'm pretty sure my actual join date was within the 8 remaining months of 2010 after the Frills were pulled (which really makes me sad since I cannot get any CB Frills sad.gif).

I'm not sure how can I check my (scroll) join date to make sure, though. Lol xd.png

Ooo I try especially to get on DC for winter events and releases, and it would be so amazing to actually win something.

My favorite in the prize category is probably the Gold Tinsel - they're so bright and sunny. Soo I would aim for that? Or select the 'want to be considered for higher tier repick' option.

But for HM category, definitely a CB Soulpeace hands down. I love the idea behind the breed, their ability, and they are very beautiful too. It would just be a cool thing to have.

I would probably ask for a CB Holly... It'd be really nice to have one of those.

Or maybe a CB of a Gold or Silver. Maybe....

Prize dragon! Because I want one... well, mostly because I'd be able to trade easily for other things.

If I get an honorable mention, I'd probably ask for a Holly or a CB Soulpeace... Again, CB Holly because it's easy to trade offsprings (and because I want to breed a Holly for my Grave)... but CB Soulpeace... my favorite hybrid...... :|

edit: Although I'm most excited about getting to choose the code for the dragon. biggrin.gif That's the real prize for me.

Edited by kiyoura

It would depend on what do I win.

If I win a prize dragon, I'll take the prize, and if I win an HM, I'll pick a Frill wub.gif I love Frills and I want one, especially since I'm pretty sure my actual join date was within the 8 remaining months of 2010 after the Frills were pulled (which really makes me sad since I cannot get any CB Frills sad.gif).

I'm not sure how can I check my (scroll) join date to make sure, though. Lol xd.png

To get a rough estimate of your join date (within a week) so long as you didn't discard any of your initial dragons, sort your scroll by age, and look at the oldest ones.

(i.e., my four oldest are: http://dragcave.net/lineage/khUI0

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XYgBg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/t493e

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s0e8M

so i'm pretty sure my join date is either the 23rd or the 24th.)

Edited by amthystfire

I want a Silver Shimmerscale most of all. Any of the others I'd be happy about, but I'd try to trade for that one silver shimmerscale.

If I won a Tin or Shimmer I'd shout it from the highest rooftops. If I won an HM...I'd have a devil of a time choosing between a CB Holly or CB alt Black, and also shout it from the rooftops.

Actually...depending which tier of Tin or Shimmer, I might pass a 'prize' dragon for an HM. Love the gold and bronze versions, not the biggest fan of either silver varient.

i'd really like a cb shimmer, preferably silver or gold. if i had a HM, i'd ask for a cb Holly most likely.

why? because i think of the trading benefits and it'd be nice to have something that people really want. though admittedly, if i won a nice cb shimmer, i would simply gift the first five or so offspring away.

If I won a prize dragon, I would be thrilled!

As for an HM, I would be torn. I would love a CB Holly, but the offspring of a CB Soulpeace, Hellhorse or alt black would certainly be something rare and desired, and hopefully be tradable for a 2nd gen Holly.

I would be stunned if I actually won this raffle, either with a Prize win or an honorary mention… if I do win, I know exactly what code I want to get, since I think you can request a custom code regardless of whether you win or get an HM.

For a Prize win… I dunno, Gold or Silver Shimmer, I think. I have no golds, but I like the way silvers look. Kind of hoping TJ and the sprinters make a new Prize dragon.

For an HM, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe a caveborn holiday, like a Holly or something. Or a CB Alt/Avatar. Actually, I'd probably go with a Black Alt CB.

Can you specifically request the gender of your dragon if you win? Because the code I want is female related. (Of course I could just influence to be female…)

EDIT: I don't think anyone else has asked this, but can HMs request a neglected dragon?? blink.gif

Edited by Lumikkja

I would be stunned if I actually won this raffle, either with a Prize win or an honorary mention… if I do win, I know exactly what code I want to get, since I think you can request a custom code regardless of whether you win or get an HM.

For a Prize win… I dunno, Gold or Silver Shimmer, I think. I have no golds, but I like the way silvers look. Kind of hoping TJ and the sprinters make a new Prize dragon.

For an HM, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe a caveborn holiday, like a Holly or something. Or a CB Alt/Avatar. Actually, I'd probably go with a Black Alt CB.

Can you specifically request the gender of your dragon if you win? Because the code I want is female related. (Of course I could just influence to be female…)

EDIT: I don't think anyone else has asked this, but can HMs request a neglected dragon?? blink.gif

You can influence the egg you get, so as long as you don't request a Holiday that's male or female only, it can be whatever gender you want.

Also no, I don't believe you can ask for an ND (or a Zombie; those don't even have eggs).

I would choose a CB Holly so I can finally get some CB silvers and golds. I would probably end up feeling greedy then gifting out the offspring, though. At least he would be gorgeous. <3

Edited by SarcasticGit

this year are no Honorable Mention dry.gif

to bad more CB Hybrids, CB Alt Black, CB Alt Vine, CB Yellow Undine and CB colored Stripe would be nice

but no Honorable Mention means more tinsel and Shimmercale smile.gif

this year are no Honorable Mention dry.gif

to bad more CB Hybrids, CB Alt Black, CB Alt Vine, CB Yellow Undine and CB colored Stripe would be nice

but no Honorable Mention means more tinsel and Shimmercale smile.gif

I really hope HMs return in some form or another. If/(hopefully when) frills are re-released, my next choice for HM would be alt vine. Another of my favourite sprites.

I would love to get a CB Black Dragon Alt, Avatar of Creation, they're so gorgeous!

But I would ask for something like that if I won on a second raffle, priority sure is a CB prize biggrin.gif

*If we could ask for past event releases though ~ then my priority would be CB Black Marrow, my favourite dragon on whole DC ♥

Even though I love silver shimmerscales (they're so pretty and valuable and everything), I'd have to go for the Frills. They're just so sweet and cute and I'm so sad that I can't get any *sigh*

But if this was more than a hypothetical, I'd probably spend a whole lot more time thinking about it because I'd also love a CB soulpeace or hellhorse.

Ahhh It's such a hard decision!! dry.gif

Frilled all the way! Ever since I first saw them, I have been in love with them. Then I found out they were discontinued :| I would love to have one.

[Edit: This would be what I would do if we still COULD choose dragons or had honorable mentions. Just saw the news and now I am sad. Prize dragons are fixed. You either take them or don't. If you don't, you get nothing. No option to downgrade (or be put in for possible upgrade) either and it looks like you can't choose codes (for those of you who were hoping for that). No HM. No new Hollys to add to the breeding pool. The new rules just make the drawing rather depressing to me this year. It's less exciting and more Walter at Walmart. You still get something, but it's not as fun. sleep.gif]

I would go with Silver Shimmer because Silver is by far my favorite prize dragon and coloration. Maybe Silver Tinsel. I don't like the color of gold in real life (save white gold) or bronze, so if I couldn't get a Silver Shimmer, I would get a Holly and influence it female unless a 2nd gen prize could get me the 2nd gen Hollys I want. There are so few female Hollys out there and I would love to add to that number, so it would definitely be my honorable mention prize.

Why not...

The discontinued: Old Pinks and Frills are nice, but they are a dead end and unable to perpetuate their breed. While it would be cool and novel to win one if their was an exclusive lottery, using your golden ticket on one feels like a waste to me unless by some miracle you have won the raffle before and want to fill scroll goals.

Breedable Only: Why? (I'm actually asking here) These can be made via breeding with a little patience. Plus, finding a mate for a checker is either a nightmare or requires inbreeding. The only plus side to it would be an interesting spiral or stairstep like what we do with tinsels.

Unbreedables (dino, cheese, paper, neglected, and tree): These are pretty on a scroll, but that's all they are. Again, cool as a prize, but the least valuable of all the options because they can never breed. At least discontinued can breed and make up the base of a lineage. Also, it would be silly to trade because anything you get could have been gotten instead of the unbreedables in the first place.

Rare: I can see some use in this as 2nd gen silver and gold have a decent value (not prize dragon value, but still). As an honorable mention, those and Holly have to be the best options, but trading a prize for one isn't smart as you could trade a 2nd gen prize for CB metals. Holly over them is more about personal taste. Plus, they are still being dropped in the cave while Holly is not.

Holiday other than Holly: Holly is the most valuable, the rarest, and the most asked for. Even if you had a CB holly, getting another would still be smart as they are so much more valuable than any other holiday (and the drops will seriously make somebody's Christmas). A non-holly baby from a Holly is valuable in trade to those who want to make checkers. They also make for good gifts for people who are looking to make checkers or just like Hollys. And when Christmas breeding rolls around, a 2nd gen Holly is a once a year blank check if you choose it to be, it's an IOU that people beg to get, and when you can afford to give one away, it's a gift that leaves people speechless. The 3rd and 4th gens have a good value too and will still bring on fist pumps and squeals when they're gifted or traded.

Edited by JBluewind

I would obviously get a prize,

but if this were an HM, I would get a CB Alt Black. Alt Blacks are my favorite dragons. tongue.gif

Edit: If I would get a prize I would want a Shimmer. I love Tinsels too, but I love Shimmers more. I would be happy with any prize though, honestly.

Edited by Earth Gurl

CB Hybrids for the win!! Sorry wrong thread xd.png

Edited by AnanoKimi