MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I decided a while back that if I ever won an honorable mention, I'd want a CB Frill. I joined long after they were retired and it was the only way I could see that I'd ever get one. A CB Old Pink would be just as awesome if that were possible, since I also joined long after those were retired and can't get one any other way.

If I won a Prize dragon, I would conceal my username and breed its eggs to the AP every week. I'd change its mates around so there would be a variety of lineages out there, but I wouldn't take requests. At least not until I'd bred to the AP for a while.

Of course I'd ask for an Old Pink. They're no longer in circulation. Of course, I'd want a Frill too.

If I won a raffle, I'd take whatever prize was offered. Now, if I got an honorable mention, then I'd have fun. Originally, I would've asked for a CD holly but now I'm leaning towards having a CB dragon that is normally only breedable, like the soulpeace. I don't think it'll happen but who knows? smile.gif

If I won a raffle, I'd take whatever prize was offered. Now, if I got an honorable mention, then I'd have fun. Originally, I would've asked for a CD holly but now I'm leaning towards having a CB dragon that is normally only breedable, like the soulpeace. I don't think it'll happen but who knows? smile.gif

A CB Black Female alt x Male Guardian would look very good in contrast with posture, imo. smile.gif Soulpeace sounds like it'd look good with a Guardian as well. ^^

Shimmer or Tinsel, for the trading value of 2nd Gens (After about 5 years I still only have a handful of CB Metals). I would trade some, gift some.

Or HM probably a CB Holly, so that even Gen lineages can get more Generations.

But I know that I'd definitely pick an all numbers code ;-)

Edited by lilysally

Haha, oh dear! I really can't pick just one. xd.png I have narrowed it down, slightly laugh.gif to a Gold Shimmer if it were a prize dragon, and ... a Holly for Christmas! A Shadow Walker for Halloween! And I would love a Frill and an Old Pink! wub.gif

I haven't voted yet, in case you couldn't tell! wink.gif

Edited by missy_

If I ever win the DC Raffle I'd definitely ask for a CB Shimmer/Tinsel and be the happiest person in DragCave. cool.gif

I'd pick the prize, but then I'd be an evil jerk and not trade away any 2nd gens. wink.gif I'd give one to each of my friends who wouldn't trade it away, but that's it.

Then I'd start a lineage where I breed him to a frill, then an old pink, then a GoN, then another frill, another old pink, and a 2nd GoN, and THEN make the babies available to the public. See what people make of THAT.

And people would want it because it'd be the only thing available. wink.gif And 90% of dragcave couldn't continue the line.

If I could have a CB Tinsel or Shimmer I would take that. From the others, I would probably take a CB breedable only dragon, to make lineages that would otherwise be impossible. A CB Avatar would be nice. biggrin.gif But also a CB Alt Vine or colored Stripe... I would definitely have a hard time deciding on something.

If I could pick the prize, I'd probably go with a gold or silver shimmer. The only thing I would really would toss for a HM is a bronze tinsel, but then again, the likelihood of getting bumped up is really high. I feel like HMs would be more fun because I could breed it whenever I wanted without having to worry about long lists or trying to get a shiny. Although, I don't think I could pick between an alt black or an avatar of creation. Plus, now we have yellow undines. So many choices.

I don't think I could ever pick another code. I've thought about sheep, but it wouldn't go well with MUSIC. I wish I could just go back and change the capitalization and gender as is..

I don't think I could ever pick another code. I've thought about sheep, but it wouldn't go well with MUSIC. I wish I could just go back and change the capitalization and gender as is..

You're kidding, right? I could think up so many codes to go with MUSIC. xd.png (Although actually, sheep would be hilarious - I'm picturing offspring names now... biggrin.gif)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

If I won a DC raffle, I would first off jump around and scream with delight.

I'd take any of the prize dragons, preferably silver. If not Silver than Bronze.

If I got HM I would ask for a CB Holly. And waste an influence to try and fail to make it female.

Just because all CBs are supposed to be male. laugh.gif

If I got HM I would ask for a CB Holly. And waste an influence to try and fail to make it female.

Just because all CBs are supposed to be male. laugh.gif

Well, a least 1 CB Holly is a girl (Ho11y) which also looks like she's been a HM win.

OK, now I have two wishes. A frill and a CB (silver or bronze) shimmer.

With two perfect codes! But I can't say or someone will steal them. sad.gif

"I wish to twice." *looks around hopefully for a fairy to grant the wish*

As far as I'm aware, you either win a spot for one specific of the 6 Prize versions (Gold/Silver/Bronze Shimmerscale/Tinsel) that you cannot change (unless you move up on the list due to people not responding), OR a honorable mention where you cannot select any of those 6.

Holidays can be chosen by HM winners, if I recall correctly.

If you win one of the six Prizes, you can bump yourself down to an HM, if you'd rather something like a CB Alt. You can be bumped up by non-respondents or winners that chose an HM over the Prize.

ETA: I'm not sure if HM winners can be bumped up to a prize if there's enough non-responders/HM choosers, or if that's where the "missing Prizes" come from.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

IF I were lucky enough to win, I'd want a gold shimmer or IF I was lucky enough to get HM I would like a CB Holly.

I'd love to have a CB Prize.

...but if I could have anything, I'd probably take a 2G Paper dragon.

I'd love a CB Silver Shimmer.

But I'd probably ask for a Frill, because when I first joined I didn't care for them and didn't grab any...and now they're gone and I realize I kinda like them.

I actually might just get a [REDACTED] Dragon with a code relating to my name if I won HM. Rare stuff's all well and good but I didn't sprite any of it.

I actually might just get a [REDACTED] Dragon with a code relating to my name if I won HM. Rare stuff's all well and good but I didn't sprite any of it.

Oh you tease! xd.pngwink.gif