MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will ask for a prize dragon if I win, those shimmers look lovely.

And if I get a HM? I would ask for a Neglected so I don't have to force my poor dragons to go through 'pain' to get one lol

Or maybe I will ask for a copper

Edited by Lady Dragoon

In the unlikely event that I won the raffle, I'd ask if I could get a CB Zombie. At this point, it's the only dragon species I haven't managed to obtain, and all my past efforts at getting one by myself have failed.

CB Holly unless I got lucky enough to get one of the actual prize dragons. As far as I know gold can choose to take silver? etc? but idk I'd love any cb prize dragon, or a holly, the only christmas CB I don't have

If I won, silver shimmer with the code Ender

HM, Frill or CB Holly with same code

*Cough* CB prize (maybe shimmer) *Cough*

An Avatar, not sure which. If I won I'd probably compare ALL dragons with each kind of Avatar, total up the pairings I like, and whichever has the most I'd pick. For the code, it depends on which Avatar I picked. Obviously if I won an actual prize dragon I'd take that, but I'm talking HM.

Edited by The_Bucket

I think I would go for a prize dragon. One of my husbands nicknames has 5 letters, so I guess that would be its code smile.gif

I just thought of something...

TJ09: "You are an honorable mention, what dragon would you like?"

Person: "I can have ANY dragon?"

TJ09: "Yes."

Person: "I want the prize dragon!"

tongue.gif

I would ask for a caveborn Holly is I could. Either that or a Prize dragon.

Oh man, I dunno! I'd likely ask for the coveted CB Prize dragon. Or a CB Holiday I wasn't around to catch (likely a Holly, but dang if I wouldn't be tempted to ask for a pretty Rosebud! ;-; ). The least I would want is a CB Metal - in my case a female Gold or Silver. :3

Edited by Esmeia

If I'm fortunate enough to win a prize again (I got my CB Holly female in last year's raffle) I'd likely ask for a gold or silver shimmer, and then play with breeding lines.

No matter what Dragon I could get, I'd ask for an only number code.

Another CB one traded to somebody else... sorry, just disappointed...

Somehow this year it's a bit more difficult for me to decide... I remember that last year I was almost sure what I wanted. This year? Definitely not a holly (I really like them, but if I win, I want something more special wink.gif ) and probably not a prize. It's a tie between cb soulpeace, cb yellow undine, cb avatar of destruction and cb blue winged solstice (if that option is available).

Definitely wouldn't say no to a prize!

But if I was a HM, then... Well, I probably like a past christmas dragon or a breedable - like a shallow-water....

Of course, I wouldn't mind a custom code too! laugh.gif

In the unlikely event that I won the raffle, I'd ask if I could get a CB Zombie.  At this point, it's the only dragon species I haven't managed to obtain, and all my past efforts at getting one by myself have failed.

It's rather easy to get a zombie (as in, it's possible to do alone), don't waste a prize on them (it's just my opinion though!). This thread here explains the process (some information in the FAQ is not updated though, but the basic process of obtaining a zombie is the same). Have a lot of dead dragons by halloween and you should get at least one

------

I don't like thinking too much about prize choices, since it gets me hope and then I just get disappointed. So this time I will avoid answering lol

Edited by LaHaine

I'd want a prize of course, maybe I'd like a Shimmerscale more... and prefer a silver version of either since it goes best with Daydreams *cough*. But I'd really be excited for whichever.

If I got an HM, my first two ideas are both a no-go. Either a bright pink because I loove them but they got retired way before I even joined, or a black marrow since I missed their release and of course they're now my favorite Halloweens. xd.png So maybe a CB Soulpeace? I don't knowwww... it's not like I'm likely to win anyway, so no stress :]

I'd die to get a Gold Shimmer-scale or Tinsel, they're so beautiful. Silver is nice too but it doesn't pop as much.

As for HM I would want an Alt Sweetling but if I remember correctly that's not allowed. To be completely honest I'd rather have an Alt Sweetling as opposed to a CB Prize. tongue.gif But if I did win a HM I'd pick a Holly because I didn't manage to get a 2nd gen this year and I love how they're mostly red which is my favorite color.

f I could have ANYTHING I would request the 2012 Halloween geode I'd link a picture but for whatever reason DC hasn't been letting me do that. It's in the Wikia though.

Other than that.... probably a shimmer.

Oh man, if it's possible to ask for a CB hybrid/alt that would be amazing. A yellow Undine, Soulpeace, or Alt Black? Sweet. :0

I'd like prize dragons,but not shimmer or tinsel,hoping there are new kinds.

And My second choice would bea CB holly.

Edited by catpaw

I would just like to have a ND for my scroll, that's because I get so attached to these pixels that I don't want to risk losing a baby / egg ... unsure.gif