MessengerDragon

If you win a DC raffle...

What dragon would you ask for if you won a DC raffle?  

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A CB shimmer, and a very special one at that, one that will breed with any already possible mates, so no refuse's will it give me, of course at times it may give no eggs like other dragons, but at least I have a chance now and then.

CB Shimmer or CB Tinsel. I would probably prefer silver no matter which kind I won, but gold would be nice to get too. (Plus, the name and code I want match best with a silver prize in my opinion. xd.png)

Okay yes, if I won a prize I'd take it and breed it with Pyralspites.

If I won HM, I might just take a custom-coded Pyralspite.

I'd be torn between a Gold Shimmer, a Holly, or a CB hybrid. My answer would once have been a Frill, but with the possibility of those coming back, I probably would hold out for that. biggrin.gif

If I won a raffle, I'd take whatever prize was offered. Now, if I got an honorable mention, then I'd have fun. Originally, I would've asked for a CD holly but now I'm leaning towards having a CB dragon that is normally only breedable, like the soulpeace. I don't think it'll happen but who knows? smile.gif

What I posted earlier is the logical reaction.

First, I'd probably do this for a bit:

user posted image

Then I'd settle down and go about the plans I made earlier! lol!

I'd take any prize given to me if I win. tongue.gif I'm not choosy with what I get.

HM usually just means a cool code for me, I'd probably choose CB Holly like most other people but a CB hybrid sounds nice as well.

Edited by suskekun222

Prize, holly or alt dragon. If I got a prize, I'd also ensure no one knows who I am so I am not bothered. I hate being asked for stuff.

It would have to be a CB Frill for me.

I have wanted that dragon on my scroll for as long as I have been playing D.C. xd.png I wish I could adopt them from the Wilderness page!

Oh, well, dare to dream... rolleyes.gif

I forever regret my inability to get CB Marrows, and will lament this fact until such time when i have all possible second gens..but until then..>__<

Unless i get a CB Prize.

Upon which time, i'd take a Bronze Shimmer over anything else xd.png

I have a question for everyone...

Tinsel or Shimmer?

I'd prefer Tinsel if gold, don't care if silver, prefer Shimmer if bronze.

A Frill with code Frill. Frills were caveblockers before they were discontinued so I always though, och, Frills, I can grab a few later on but let me hunts for rares right now. And now I only have a few even though I think they're adorable, particularly the hatchies. They remind me of the lizard Frank in the kids movie The Rescuers Down Under smile.gif

If I won a raffle, I would ask for a CB Shimmer with the code of DL234... then if I won another, I would request a CB Alt Black with the code of Bella. Theyre my favorite dragon and I would have the Shimmer and Black be mates. ( If they reject each other, Ill kill something/someone ) sleep.gif

biggrin.gif

A shimmer. I could breed beautiful offspring and trade for all the rare things that I have trouble getting. Of course then I would also feel obligated to be diligent and breed it regularly to fulfill everyone's requests. I wonder if I would find it overwhelming, since I'm not the most consistent of DC players?

I would get a gold shimer to trade its offspring for all the rares I never seem to get CB.

In order, it would probably be:

Gold Shimmer

Gold Tinsel

Silver Shimmer

Silver Tinsel

Bronze Shimmer

Bronze Tinsel

Old Pink

Frill

CB Holly

CB Breedable Only's

Edited by Jascuty

If I'd win a prize in the raffle, I'd definitely keep that so that I can make a few nice lineages and spread the joy around.

If I were so lucky to get an HM, I'd go for the CB breedables, not necessarily in this order:

Soulpeace (for a lineage project of mine)

Avatar of Creation (because I'm working on a creative game project of my own, so this would be fun)

Avatar of Change (because I love the colors)

Avatar of Destruction (because I don't have one yet)

Hellhorse (I do really like these, although their parents aren't amongst my favorites, so a CB would be wonderful)

Valentine 2009 (if they ever get to the HM's, I think they don't however sad.gif And I don't own a CB, only lineaged ones)

Rosebuds (same as with Valentines)

Holly (only have lineaged ones)

Yulebuck (dito)

Ribbon Dancer (dito)

Magi (dito)

Solstice (because I'd love to have a third CB. I absolutely LOVE this Christmas dragon. I think it's even my favorite of the Chrismast dragons)

I would want a silver tinsel with the code of Artie , or a bronze with the code Kuro

If that fails I would take a CB holly name it Kitty or alt black and name it Kuro as well in the code

I would gift depending on scroll limits and what my price would be, If I see you have a ton of cb metals I would ask for one in return, if you don't have metals I'd just ask to be given one or two holiday ious I won't give to beggers, they'd be told off and blocked lol

I have a question for everyone...

Tinsel or Shimmer?

I prefer the shimmers, but I also like tinsels, especially after meeting the idea of them being 'wafflewings'! tongue.gif