aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Set 3 Round 1 is OVER

Here are the results in pie chart form so you can check for yourself: CLICK HERE!

I have also added the survey results for this and the previous round to the banners & extras post so you may check previous rounds at anytime. However, if people vote after each round closes they may not match up to what it was when the results were taken, so keep that in mind.

Here are the winners: (Winners in bold, losers crossed out)

Glowy VS Gnome Pygmy

Gold Capped Pygmy VS Golden Scale TIE - So, I'm using my vote to pass the gold-capped pygmies!

Goldwing VS Granite Amphithere

Grass VS Gravedigger

Greater Water-Belly Wyvern VS Green-Bellied Ninny

Guardian Angel/Archangel VS Harbinger

Harptail VS Harvest Pygmy

Havran Amphithere VS Hematite

Hexadragon VS Holysong

Honeycomb Pygmy VS Hotspring

Humming VS Hydraulis

Ice Stalker VS Icegale

Indigo Chirp VS Indigo Fire

Inferno Amphithere VS Iridescent

Iustitia VS Jade

Jellyfish VS Jinx

Kangaroon VS Kelpfin

Key Wyvern VS Kite

Lacewing VS Laefin

Lancewing VS Lapis Lazuli

Leaf VS Leafwing

Lepidoptera Dragons VS Lichen

Lilypad VS Limpar Wyvern

Lindwyrm VS Lock Wyvern

Long Necked VS Longhorn

Longhorned VS Lotus

Luminous Stripes VS Lupine Drake

Lyrisel Drake VS Magic Weaver

Malaysian VS Malazur

Mango Dragon VS Maple

Maragdu VS Marbled

Marine VS Mercury Pygmy

Mercy VS Messenger

Meteor Shower VS Mhorg-eeg

Migratory Wyverns VS Mineral

Eastern Mint VS Mipri Pygmies

Mist VS Mithril

Monarch Pygmy VS Morganite Wyvern

Mossfur VS Mossy Lake

Mountain Climber VS Mountainback Wyverns

Mystic VS Ne'Enden Easterns

Necromancer VS Neglected Pygmy

Neon Crested Wyvern VS Neon Springers

Neotonous VS Night Crawler Lindwurm

Night Glider VS Nightwing Pygmy

...And onto Set 4!

Poll HERE! (Thanks to Ponytales for setting up!)

Please make sure to POST that you did the poll! Votes without a post will be deleted from the poll.

I showed this to my daughter (aisope), who decided to vote. She doesn't have a forum account, though, only a scroll. (See link in my signature.)

I don't know if you want to let her vote count or not. (However, you can compare her vote to mine - there are quite a few differences.)

This is absolutely fine as long as you post what's happening. The reason we have the forum name requirement is so 1) all the vote are coming from people who play DC, not people who found their way in through google search or something and 2) to make sure people aren't making up names to vote more then once. Since you can confirm they play DC and they are a separate scroll, there is no problem.

If anyone else is in a similar situation, where you have non-forum family/friends who want to vote, you may post on their behalf. Please use their scroll name in the form and remember to post their scroll name to confirm their identity. This will be added to the first post.

When the poll for the set 4 will start?  wink.gif

So far we have had the new polls every Friday.

We always wait at least a week before moving on. If you can remember to check the thread every time you breed a dragon, you should never miss a round.

Voted! I don't know why, but this list seemed longer -- I did it in two sessions and it seemed to take forever. Very interesting dragons, though.

I think it was because there were a few with several sprites/alts to them. The last round has the least amount of dragon pairs so far. Set 4 has the most, so it might feel just as long or longer. xd.pngAnd set 5 has the lowest of all sets. ^-^

Voted on set 4. ^-^

Edited by xdlugia

I'm a little surprised at a couple of the winners, in particular the Hotspring, Jellyfish, and Kite. o3o

I think the screenshots are just too small and blurry. It makes it really harder to see smaller and/or more detailed dragons because of that, which is why I think some of the pygmies aren't being voted for. They can't really be seen. :\ As well, some of the sprites have color blocks all around so you can't make out the details of the actual sprite, which I think negatively impacts the voting.

Voted on set 4.

I think the screenshots are just too small and blurry. It makes it really harder to see smaller and/or more detailed dragons because of that, which is why I think some of the pygmies aren't being voted for. They can't really be seen. :\ As well, some of the sprites have color blocks all around so you can't make out the details of the actual sprite, which I think negatively impacts the voting.

Personally, I have the Completed List open in another tab so that I can look at the sprites in the CL. And the links to the threads are there as well, so often I open those to see the sprites without watermarks or read about the breed. So that might be a good idea for anyone having those problems Sci mentioned.

I voted on Set 4. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

Personally, I have the Completed List open in another tab so that I can look at the sprites in the CL. And the links to the threads are there as well, so often I open those to see the sprites without watermarks or read about the breed.

Yes, I do the same thing, but that just defeats the purpose of having the screenshots for voting anyway imo...

Also some of the dragons don't have threads any more, or the original images in the thread are missing so only the watermarked sprites can be seen.

I voted for set 4.

I found myself nulling out of more votes this round because many of these dragons didn't speak to me much. And those pygmy dinos! Ick! x____x

I voted for set 4.

I found myself nulling out of more votes this round because many of these dragons didn't speak to me much. And those pygmy dinos! Ick! x____x

LOL! The pygmy dinos were the only ones I actually liked. xd.png I am not a big fan of dinos, but the pygmies I loved.

well, I haven't been keeping up =-------so many nice sprites

voting wasn't easy!

Completed List Voting - Set 4, Round 1

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

I'm a little surprised at a couple of the winners, in particular the Hotspring, Jellyfish, and Kite. o3o

Voted on set 4.

Hi there!

When I screenshot, it is at full size, but the form shrinks it down. I'm sorry if you're having trouble with it, they don't show up as blurry for me sad.gif I'm not sure what I can do for you, other than suggesting that you look at it in another tab, which you're already doing...

Hopefully it is useful for someone, otherwise I can put the next poll without them, as screenshotting the list takes up a significant amount of time when making the form unsure.gif

Personally, I have the Completed List open in another tab so that I can look at the sprites in the CL. And the links to the threads are there as well, so often I open those to see the sprites without watermarks or read about the breed. So that might be a good idea for anyone having those problems Sci mentioned.

I voted on Set 4. smile.gif

Thats what i do too wink.gif

Yes, I do the same thing, but that just defeats the purpose of having the screenshots for voting anyway imo...

Also some of the dragons don't have threads any more, or the original images in the thread are missing so only the watermarked sprites can be seen.

Since this is an imperfect way to determine favorites anyway (people might have to decide between X and Z when they think both are some of the best things on the completed list, while having to pass one between both A and B when they think both are dreadful), I don't think there's a big need to worry over the little issues. I imagine TJ will take a much better look at things than a simple bracketed tournament's results before picking which to use (or at least I sincerely hope so)! xd.png

Haven't voted yet, but will soon. There really need to be more easterns on the CL, I'm surprised there aren't way more! ;___;

Voted on set 4. I'm quite disappointed with the results of set 3.

De gustibus non est disputandum.

However if you've voted Kangaroon or Kite I wish you to post in their topic in order to improve them, because right now they do not reach the minimum standards to be released, in my personal opinion.

You've choosen them over Kelpfin and Key Wyverns that are both amazing and wonderful dragons with great shadows, colors and poses, I'm really surprised.

I'm also a bit sad for the Grass dragons. It hasn't win just because its spriters weren't updated in the OP!!!! Fortunally I've saw them in this thread, but I was a lucky one.

Why the Spatuletail wasn't compared to the Spike Head?

The spike head dragon totally miss from this round, even if it becomes before of the Spectacled.

thanks for the poll!

Edited by Naruhina_94