aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Completed List Voting - Set 5, Round 1

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted! wink.gif

Voted on set 5! smile.gif

I adore the Stunted and the Tanglewyrms (talk about oposites).

I never noticed the Wooly before, but they are seriously cute! And the Vulpines are a long time favorite of mine.

*sigh* so many beautiful dragons that I would like to see on my scroll...

...Hm. This is probably because I haven't looked at the completed list since.... 2011? but it seems to have been pruned down a lot since last time.

Anyway, voted.

Completed List Voting - Set 5, Round 1

voted!

I was really undecided between Swilr and Tailwing. I LOVE so much Vigilant, Vulpine and Willowherb.

I don't want to have to write down all my choices by going to CL then coming back here to vote. It's now Sunday, when will the images be added to this poll?

I don't want to have to write down all my choices by going to CL then coming back here to vote. It's now Sunday, when will the images be added to this poll?

I just had the CL open in another tab and scrolled down as I voted.

Will the images still be added to the poll?

Don't get me wrong, I'll vote without images, but the last polls were super convenient and as I'm lazy I will wait for the pictures if they're still coming tongue.gif

I voted for set 5. Some of those pairings are difficult to pick a favourite of; but I didn't want to vote 'both' or null my vote for a pair, so I stubbornly ranked all of them. tongue.gif

Voted.

[You've unlocked an achievement!]

Cast your vote in all 5 tournament rounds.

Voted.

[You've unlocked an achievement!]

Cast your vote in all 5 tournament rounds.

I want that achievement too! sad.gif

I voted for all so far I think.

Just dreading the next round where it'll be favorites competing each other!

I have voted on Set 5.

I want the Twin Royal and the Willowherb now!

Edited by purplehaze

How will the next round be handled? It seems as though we will have one extra dragon, from the looks of it. Each set has an odd number of dragons (5th will have an odd number once the round is complete), so while the first 4 sets would be find to just combine or even transfer a dragon to make them even, 5th will have one extra. Will it be a three way vote?

The last one could have a bye - that is, an automatic pass to the next round. That's what this type of single elimination tournament usually does with odd ones.