aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

Aww, the honeycomb pygmy didn't make it. However, I voted for set 4! :3

Isn't the light brown dino pygmy missing on the completed list and it shows only the dark brown one (which seems to be called the light brown there instead), or am I just blind? o:

Voted!

Favorites of this round: Poof Pygmy (babiesss!), Quilltail, Saevio (love that head on pose!), Shaggy (more babiesss!), Six Legged Gila

Aww, the honeycomb pygmy didn't make it. However, I voted for set 4! :3

Isn't the light brown dino pygmy missing on the completed list and it shows only the dark brown one (which seems to be called the light brown there instead), or am I just blind? o:

On the completed list, the dark brown is listed as the light brown. The light brown isn't on the completed list as far as I can see, neither is the black pygmy dino from the thread. However, for this "competition," I'm guessing we are using whatever is shown on the completed list.

Completed set 4 poll smile.gif

Voted for set 4! And fell in love with the Gold Rose dragon. How did I miss this one before? blink.gif

I'm sad the Grass dragon didn't make it - the latest sprites are awesome, too bad they're not the one showing in the completed list. (NOT the tournament's and its awesome organizer's fault, though!)

Completed List Voting - Set 4, Round 1

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted! biggrin.gif

Just noticed this thread. Some truly beautiful dragons in the list. wub.gif

Voted on Set 4 Round 1 smile.gif

I voted on round 4 and I also wish I had seen this earlier. I would have loved to vote in earlier rounds.

CapriciousT

Edited by CapriciousT