aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

I voted for the new set. There are a lot that I loved last round that didn't make it through. I wish the Seven-colored and the Serpent Queen hadn't had to face off--poor Serpents never stood a chance and they're both such awesome sprites.

Statue vs. Stratos is mislabeled.

Voted.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Voted on set five.

Edited to add, TCA, the Spectacled ended up at the tail end of the Set Four list. Looks like they made it into round two.

Edited by catstaff

the pictures didn't load on the vote form for me. Is there anyway to see the pictures of the dragons so I can compare. I sadly don't have that good of a memory to recall them all.

CapriciousT

the pictures didn't load on the vote form for me.  Is there anyway to see the pictures of the dragons so I can compare.  I sadly don't have that good of a memory to recall them all.

CapriciousT

That's because there aren't any pictures on the form yet to load! tongue.gif From aangs-sister's post:

NOTE: The poll doesn't have images right now, they should be added on Saturday. You can still vote in the meantime, the images are all here, on the completed list.

So, you can either wait until Saturday to vote when the images are added, or go ahead and check the CL. (I'd advise the latter because it's easier to see the sprites in detail, but it's whatever you prefer.)

Edited by Dimar

Eeeeee Sea sprites got through yay! biggrin.gif

Sad the Shaggy didnt' get through though.

Voted for set 5!

Favorites: Stardancers, Stratos, Sunburst Lindwyrm, Tanglewyrm, Tomato *.*

Since it's meant to be Statue vs Stratos and luckily the answer does have Stratos in the second place, I'm going to consider the mislabeled "Stargazing" as Statue :U

Voted.

Completed List Voting - Set 5, Round 1

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

Voted on set 5. smile.gif

ETA: I just noticed that one breed has managed to get a full 100% so far. Wow! (My favorite on the whole completed list, to be honest.)

Edited by olympe

ETA: I just noticed that one breed has managed to get a full 100% so far. Wow! (My favorite on the whole completed list, to be honest.)

^ I love that one. *__* It's so pretty.

Voted on set 5! happy.gif

EDIT: I also assumed that the second "Stargazing" = "Statue" and voted with that in mind.

Edited by Eos

I'd like to vote on this one (set 5) but there are no images to choose from.

ETA: Tried again, hit a wrong key and was told that I had voted and I HAVEN'T.

Edited by oddsoxdi

NOTE: The poll doesn't have images right now, they should be added on Saturday. You can still vote in the meantime, the images are all here, on the completed list.

@oddsoxdi It'll be updated later on today but you could always go to the CL smile.gif

Voted on set 5. smile.gif

Which breed? Owo

The Tanglewyrms are lovely and they're going up against pure derp, of course they would.

does this poll not have pictures or is it just me?

Aangs-sister said in her post:

So like Pestilence420 said a few posts up, you can either wait for the images or go look at the sprites on the CL now.

Aangs-sister said in her post:

So like Pestilence420 said a few posts up, you can either wait for the images or go look at the sprites on the CL now.

Ah, thanks this is what I get for not reading. Sorry for the inconvenience

edit: voted

Edited by pony459