aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

just put in my votes, nulled for the honeycomb pygmy (because I'm the conceptor) also my emrald pygmies got through O3O

(Would it be possible to see end numbers of votes just as a comparision?)

Edited by brairtrainer

Voted. ^-^

----

Would it be possible to see end numbers of votes just as a comparision?

I'm not sure if you mean the current or last round, so I'm just going to include both.

If you want to see last round's numbers, you can look here. It has both the numbers and a pie chart for the votes. (The link was provided by Aangs-sister in an earlier post ^-^ )

For the current round, this link should work. It's the same sort of pie chart format. Let me know if it doesn't work. xd.png

Edited by xdlugia

Voted. ^-^

----

I'm not sure if you mean the current or last round, so I'm just going to include both.

If you want to see last round's numbers, you can look here. It has both the numbers and a pie chart for the votes. (The link was provided by Aangs-sister in an earlier post ^-^ )

For the current round, this link should work. It's the same sort of pie chart format. Let me know if it doesn't work. xd.png

The links worked ^.^ I only looked in the first and second posts which explained how I missed them.

Did set 3 poll smile.gif

I did the poll, although I was looking at the completed list for better pictures, and Night Crawler Lindwyrms seem to have poofed off the list...

I did the poll, although I was looking at the completed list for better pictures, and Night Crawler Lindwyrms seem to have poofed off the list...

The Night Crawlers were recently moved back to the Dragon Requests section so that one of the sprites could be redone (or remove the dimorphism), but they were on the CL at the time the poll was put together. So that's why they suddenly poofed. :3

The Night Crawlers were recently moved back to the Dragon Requests section so that one of the sprites could be redone (or remove the dimorphism), but they were on the CL at the time the poll was put together. So that's why they suddenly poofed. :3

Ahh, makes sense =3

I voted! Some of those were tough! There were a lot of awesome dragons paired with another awesome dragon!

Voted!

I'm starting to notice how many of these are starting to look... old. Like, the shading dosn't match in cave anymore. I wish they would be updated or deleted. Lots of them are still really nice I jjust don't think they can be used anymore and its not their fault the sites just gotten better.

Voted! I don't know why, but this list seemed longer -- I did it in two sessions and it seemed to take forever. Very interesting dragons, though.