aangs-sister

Completed List Favourites Tournament

I voted, yay. ;o;

I can't wait to see which dragon wins! biggrin.gif

Voted. Two or three really tough decisions, and a couple slightly outdated concepts that still look awesome.

Completed List Voting - Set ,3 Round 1

Your response has been recorded. Thank you!

and thanks for putting both and null by the choises too.

Edited by djengis

Voted. smile.gif

Also wanted to point out that the Mineral dragon is still being updated. Current sprite (rosequartz only) is this: user posted image

Edited by olympe

Voted! smile.gif

I like that we could see the results from the previous set.

Also wanted to point out that the Grass dragon's sprites from the poll aren't the latest, here are the ones from their thread:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Aleoleo

voted smile.gif

This topic helped me to find which dragon need a little morework on them, imo.

I posted in a few topics of the completed requests to improve the dragons that I still don't see ready to be entrouced in cave.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=3366

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=69802

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120168

Voted! I love those Iridescent dragons! The lacewings, lepidoptera, messenger dragons and monarch pygmy are really gorgeous as well!

Voted. :)

Also wanted to point out that the Mineral dragon is still being updated. Current sprite (rosequartz only) is this: user posted image

It wasn't done before when aangs-sister checked, so it doesn't count. I didn't realize this when I brought up the Chimeric Amphiptere. :c

Voted! :)

I like that we could see the results from the previous set.

Also wanted to point out that the Grass dragon's sprites from the poll aren't the latest, here are the ones from their thread:

user posted image

user posted image

Wow! Those are awesome! They were done long before this thread started, too, so I feel like they should be there. :c

Personally I think I still prefer the Gravediggers, so it wouldn't have changed my vote. I might have put "Both" though.

I voted smile.gif

Thanks for adding in "both" as an option, I think it's good to tell whether people nulled because they didn't like either sprite or because they liked both so much they couldn't decide.

I showed this to my daughter (aisope), who decided to vote. She doesn't have a forum account, though, only a scroll. (See link in my signature.)

I don't know if you want to let her vote count or not. (However, you can compare her vote to mine - there are quite a few differences.)