TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

While the Dualtones are awesome, the Lindwyrms are so soft and pretty that they're my fav of this release. Especially the blue one.

I bet the Dualtones would look good with Splits.

I love the Duotones. biggrin.gif I had to laugh reading the description. It reads so familiar to daily life. wink.gif

I like the green male and the blue female best.

The Duotone's nifty. Could have been an option to draw from the Chariot tarot card (Marseille version) - where two horse are trying to go in different directions (as can be seen by the legs/chests) but the driver is pulling their heads in the same direction.

They are both so fantastic, I can't pick a favorite. Congrats to both spriters on a wonderful job!

I kind of wish the duotone description didn't sound so similar to the two-heads, but I really like both dragons. The lindwurms are really pretty.

Love them love them love them! They're all gorgeous! I'll definitely be out hunting for more! Thank you spriters for giving is such lovely dragons~

These are gorgeous! Both breeds.. I love the colors, the opalish lindwurms as well as the more vibrant colors of the duotone, the detail with the split tail on the Lindwurms, their pose (especially the female with one head sleeping :-))... Thank you spriters and TJ!

Wow, I think I've just about given up on catching a green opal. The room is lagging so much during the hourly drops. Less than 10 mins ago, I clicked a silver but the page never went through so I had no chance of catching. Right after that, there was a cheese sitting in the cave for at least 20 seconds. I clicked it about 10 times and the page never went through each time. I know my internet isn't the issue either, because my sister was using our other computer at the same time as me, but in a different biome and everything worked smoothly.

But regardless of all that, the new dragons look really good smile.gif.

Wow...just...wow...

The craze for two-headed dragons has officially begun. I think I'll stand on the sideline of getting these guys for a while so I don't get run over by the people who will be flocking the caves.

They look absolutely STUNNING!!!!

i can't pick a favorite there all just so beautiful wub.gif

Well, my eggs hatched last night while I was sleeping (go figure) The only one I got to see hatch was nERDS. When I saw him I was all like, "agjghfggjfgglfjgfklhjgdfgjhdfklgjd D'ey so kewt~!" <3

My Gifted Glory egg hatched into a Night Glory so, I'd say it was a pretty good night for my dragons. biggrin.gif

Btw, congrats to whoever got that Gold or Silver egg in the Desert a little while ago.

I kind of wish the duotone description didn't sound so similar to the two-heads, but I really like both dragons. The lindwurms are really pretty.

I think the similarity in descriptions stems from the breed's original purpose. At the time Mysfytt created these in DR, there were no other two-headed dragons, and she wanted to create a red sister-breed to the originals. They had red-recolored Split eggs, and were intended to have a purple hybrid that would be produced by breeding the blues and reds together. I forget exactly what happened, but people had concerns about it, I think about the idea of a hybrid for a dragon that isn't in-cave (but it might have been about something else), so she merged the two breeds to create the Duotones. *Wasoneofthoseagainstmergingthebreeds* I still really like the sprites, although I did prefer the simply Red and simply Purple ones a bit more ^^

Ooh, I remember seeing the Duotones on the completed list! Both are lovely, but I find myself liking the Lindwurms more.

It looks like TJ09 forgot to freeze the hatchlings!

I think I like the Duotones better, they seem really funny. I better grab one for Kahdesti.

Really? 45 users, no one wants to take out the cave blockers?

Seriously.

I took a pillow, and I want an opalescent. I am so dissapointed.

Wow, I think I've just about given up on catching a green opal. The room is lagging so much during the hourly drops.

Same here. I have mis-clicked so many times. I just can't seem to catch the green opal. I haven't even seen one in the forest biome since last night... unless they're just getting clicked away before I see them, which is entirely possible. It's very disappointing and discouraging to me. I've never NOT been able to get at least one of each egg during the releases. I have 2 blue Lindwurms and 2 Duotones. I'd like one of each of the green because I like having a male and a female of each, but I'd settle for just one at this point. I'll keep trying, I suppose.

That being said, the adults are both very lovely. Good work, spriters. I can't decide which I like the best, though.

Oh the duotones' descriptions! I can see people writing descriptions for them... tongue.gif So interesting