TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Agreed! I locked myself with 5 Blue Opals in the space of an hour or so earlier. They're hardly impossible to catch, just very popular at the moment. I just need some more Green Opals now to even out my pairs.

Lucky... I spent about 24h in the cave and I can't catch them... I succeed at the beginning of release only, now I can't chatch them.

I need 2 per breed to fulfill my DC aim of having MF couples...

Would like to say thanks to TJ, the spriters and Mods for bringing us the Release - and such gorgeous dragons!

And to plead with the Dragon Gods to let us all at least catch 'a pair and a spare' (in case of Refusals) of each colour of the Opals, lol.

anyone know why blue opals drop more frequently than greens?

my arm just hurts from trying and waiting for long hours with no success

Finally got to see the adults. They are all beautiful.

my arm just hurts from trying and waiting for long hours with no success

some are suggesting that the Green opals may be the alt version of the blue.

Edited by Syiren

Reading the Duotones' description, I just... I pity these two headed dragons.

XD

Missed the last Opal I went after and egg locked with a misclicked GW, code ikeyj - it must be the Golden Key! xd.png

The alpine biome moves much more quickly than the forest, since there seems to be more "wanted" eggs in the alpine.

Man, I love the Duotone's description, especially the flying part laugh.gif

Edited by Woof123Albinos

They're beautiful! And the hatchlings of the opals are really big. I like that. biggrin.gif

Um...they are "big" because those are adults now. Not hatchlings anymore.

*Jaw drops*

Oh. My. Gosh.

Those adults are INCREDIBLE!

I can't even describe what I think of them. I'm particularly impressed by the Lindwurms. I don't know what it is about them, but they don't look like they're from this site at all. It almost looks like something from a completely different medium.

Kudos through the roof!

Many thanks to the spriters and TJ for another great release, I have yet to get the opal ones, I will keep hunting though. Thanks again people of dragon cave, keep up the great work.

*faints* The Lindwurms look amazing!

The Duotone Dragons look also great.

Thanks to TJ and the Spriters. Those dragons look really great! smile.gif

Finally got to see the adults. They are all beautiful.

I agree! I'm going to get so many Duotones.

Oh dear, I'm having a hard enough time with my split/GB checker, now it looks like I'm gonna have to start a few others. The splits should look GOREGOUS with the duotones, and I may try the blue Opals with the GBs....

Although duo-tones and GBs would probably be a good PERSONALITY match...that or will end in all four heads fighting.

Eh. I'll try them all.

I love how large of a breed they both are (I have an addiction to large dragons) tongue.gif

Going to try getting an army of them both. smile.gif

Oh and the Bio on the Duotone is Awesome! I have not laughed that hard in a while smile.gif Well done spriters you both did an amazing job! And of coarse thank you TJ for another great release biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Love them all! Plan to hoard at least 5-10 of each. Now this makes me wish for the old two-headeds have an updated sprite to match the quality of today's spriters. tongue.gif

Beautiful adults.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Thank you, Spriters... biggrin.gif

The adults are really spectacular! Thank you to the artists for more fanciful dragons to add to our scrolls!