TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

Oh heyyyy, I remember the Duotone's adult sprite. :D All three of them are gorgeous! I love how the lindwurms have "muted" au natural colour palettes but they suit them well. c:

Duotone Dragons can fly quite well, but can crash through the trees if one head becomes distracted.

I like this part. It's adorable (in a way). xP

OOOMMMMMMMMMMMMG YEEEEES.

I am so glad I hung on to the opals I caught SOBEAUTIFUL!

And YES the duotones ARE the ones I remember and are BEAUTIFUL! Oh man. Can't wait to see the other sprite.

Aww, those Duotone Dragons are breathtaking. Thank you Mysfytt! Both new two-headeds are beyond magnificent. *faints*

Duotones are the epitome of AWESOME.

the green ones maybe the hardest to catch, but the purples are to die for. i love the patel coloration used for both happy.gif

which is the alt though, the purple or the green? btw, all we need is a gold colored two head and we can have a Mardi Gras two head lineage laugh.gif

also love the contrasting colors of the Duotones!

Oh my gosh, the adults are simply gorgeous! Fantastic job, spriters. These are utterly breathtaking.

I'm kind of in love with the Duotones now because of their description. I'm so glad I picked up a stack of them! Hopefully I'll be able to grab some Lindwurms (we're just going to call them opals forever, aren't we?) soon, too. smile.gif

which is the alt though, the purple or the green?

My theory is that the green is the alt, based on TJ's first post - the picture announcing the release only has two eggs in it, the Duotone and the Purple Two-Headed Lindwurm. So I figure the purple is the regular, and the green must be the alt. He also put the purples first in his embedded images of the dragons.

I woke up, grabbed my phone from my bedside dresser, and checked DC without even getting out of bed yet! laugh.gif I'm not crazy over either breed, but them again I'm not a big fan of multi-headed dragons or lindwurms in general, so that's to be expected. smile.gif They are very interesting, though. I love the descrips.

(Hehe, did TJ forget to freeze some hatchies again? tongue.gif )

Ohh it's Duotone, not Dual-tone. But I was close, right? Anyway, YEA ADULTS! Thank you Earthgirl and Mysftt for the lovely dragons! Now I really want an opal. Curse you, drop ratios! Curse yoooooooooooou!

Edit: I wish the coast would MOOOOOVE! MOVE, Darn it!

Edited by Shokomon

Thank goodness for trading, and a couple of sound clicks. I never was a total fan of two-headed dragons but these guys are changing my mind.

The adult Two-headed Lindwurms are soooo pretty! I love them! Great job. I still need to get at least one green. ..

The Duotones are really cool too and their description is pretty funny. I can imagine them trying to do two different things at once.

Both are to be commended for the GREAT job they did with these dragons.

Thank you Earthgirl and Mysfytt. thumbs_up.png

I love them both. wub.gif The Duotones and the Two-Headed Lindwurms look fantastic! Thank you so much Earthgirl and Mysfytt for those wonderful new two-headeds. :3

WOW These adults are stunning!!! wub.gif Well done Earthgirl and Mysfytt these guys are amazing! biggrin.gif

Those adults.. are just too awesome!!!

My great thanks to Earthgirl and Mysfytt!!!