TJ09

2013-08-04 - Two-Headed Madness

I finally caught one! A purple/blue opal!

Now I just need a green one and a red one.

And for that pillow I misclicked to be ready for dumping...

I haven't seen a single green opal in forest all day for the past 10 hours (I check on hour drops only though). Has anyone see them in the last 10 hours? Cause I'm thinking they're getting swiped before I can see them now. Yesterday was way different. Lol

Saw seven or eight two hours ago, while hunting in the Forest. Ended up with an Ochredrake misclick. blink.gif

I've managed to miss at least 4 in the past hour also in the Forest. Ended up with a Vine misclick. dry.gif

I haven't seen a single green opal in forest all day for the past 10 hours (I check on hour drops only though). Has anyone see them in the last 10 hours? Cause I'm thinking they're getting swiped before I can see them now. Yesterday was way different. Lol

I just saw one in the last hour drop. I tried to click it, but I wasn't fast enough.

I've seen at least 10 today. I cant believe that I still havent caught a single one though. My reflexes have just been off apparently

Only good thing that has come out of today is that I went on the AP out of frustration and somehow caught a CB Bloodscale egg.

I've seen at least 10 today. I cant believe that I still havent caught a single one though. My reflexes have just been off apparently

Only good thing that has come out of today is that I went on the AP out of frustration and somehow caught a CB Bloodscale egg.

Why do other people have such luck when all I usually find are the blockers? xd.png

So jealous xd.png I was trying to nab that bloodscale egg too xd.png

I wonder how lineages between the different opal colors will look... wub.gif

Good to see some are still dropping-- now that mine are hatched I've been hunting for my boyfriend who has HORRID luck with catching new drops. I've gotten him a blue opal and an undecided but that green opal just eludes me!

I think the Green ones are gorgeous <3 They're really hard to get though. I wonder why everyone is in the Forest? I haven't seen any of the new eggs drop?

Edited by shopgirl998

I wonder if the opals and undecideds will keep popping up like this permanently or if it'll just go on for a week or less and they'll go away for a while. (I hope it's the first rather then the latter)

Is the green opals still dropping in the forest. I wouldn't know as I was so thrilled into catching an opal egg at the 11 drop in the forest one. But when I checked it was a boring blue one. I already have 4 of these. mad.gif I am offering 2 blue ones and a shimmer egg for a green one. Wish I had known there was a green one would have gotten it in the forest when the mass drop were on.

And as for an earlier posting yeah I can remember when the mass drops lasted for more than just ONE HOUR. In fact it lasted ALL Day. So why the big change??? It just makes it harder for people to catch them in the regular ones. Sometimes they don't even show up every hour.

Yay! I just caught a red one! All I need now is a green opal and I'll have one of each! I'm so happy, I though I wouldn't be able to get any at all.

And as for an earlier posting yeah I can remember when the mass drops lasted for more than just ONE HOUR. In fact it lasted ALL Day. So why the big change??? It just makes it harder for people to catch them in the regular ones. Sometimes they don't even show up every hour.

Mabay its a ratio thing? Or these are uncommon like blusangs? I wish they would drop big and slow down when TJ's grew up.

Just saw a gold in the forest - my first time seeing one in it's natural habitat. smile.gif

Saw 2 of them, 3 gw's, 1 ice, 4 cb slivers.

Could not grab them of course.

8 hours is such a looong time.... xd.png

Saw 2 of them, 3 gw's, 1 ice, 4 cb slivers.

Could not grab them of course.

I wouldn't be able to grab even if I could. I'm locked. biggrin.gif

I just tried to click for a Green Opal and ended up with a Glory Drake. How does that happen?! (Not that I'm complaining mind you.) laugh.gif

Wait, are you guys seeing them during the hour drops or are you seeing the green opals during 5 min drops/when other eggs are taken? o_o I'm starting to lean on the 2nd option, but I'm getting tired of hunting opals. xd.png Been using them as tradefodders. @_@ Now I'm just trying to collect for myself LOL

Wait, are you guys seeing them during the hour drops or are you seeing the green opals during 5 min drops/when other eggs are taken? o_o I'm starting to lean on the 2nd option, but I'm getting tired of hunting opals. xd.png Been using them as tradefodders. @_@ Now I'm just trying to collect for myself LOL

I'll be perfectly honest with you, I was not paying attention to the time when I saw the opal.

How do you guys see the metallic golds.... maybe I haven't been hunting long enough. I usually grab the eggs I want quickly.

To the people who said opals don't appear at the hour, Alpine has a ton of opales still. Forest is just extremely slow, making the green opales a little rarer...

I've seen greens in the forest, just not fast enough to snag em. I did see a reddish gleam egg, was that an elusive copper or a bloodscale?

I've seen greens in the forest, just not fast enough to snag em. I did see a reddish gleam egg, was that an elusive copper or a bloodscale?

copper

all i've seen this drop is a daydream, fog, and electric that seem to want to sit there

Edited by Melisande

copper

and I sat there and stared at it instead of clicking it, derp rolleyes.gif